Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How To Deworm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Deworm (298 Views)

What Happens When You Don't Deworm For Long / 5 Foods That Helps Deworm The Body Naturally / Help For A Deworm Tablet For A Man Of 34yrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deworm by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Medical Personnel in the house! please help!

I always have stomach ache whenever I take meals..
After some consultation,I was told I need to deworm..

The issues now is that,I don't know what is deworm neither the processes for deworming.
Please help!

And if there's any other things Involved, concerning stomach ache after meals, please do let me know..

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How To Deworm by sheobserves(f): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Deworming medicines are sold over the counter in pharmacies. There are many brands out there ,eg ,combantrin,Zolat,vermox e.t.c.. That said,please note that ,"Worms being a very common health problem for children and adults alike, experts recommend that deworming should get done twice a year or every six months".

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That Your Child Is Suffering From Mental Health Issues / How To Know If You Drink Enough Water Daily? / 9 Early Sign That Show That You’re In The Right Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.