Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How To Get Lifetime Grammarly Premium With Just 1k! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Lifetime Grammarly Premium With Just 1k! (272 Views)

With Just 1k... You Can Make Up 1.7million With Ethereum / With Just 1k You Can Make Up To 10k Daily. / How to get a job requiring years of experience with just NYSC experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Lifetime Grammarly Premium With Just 1k! by Firstinfosite(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
If you clicked on this post, then you probably know about Grammarly and what it can do and the limitations of the free version.
If you don't know what Grammarly is, then allow me to briefly tell you about this wonderful software.

Grammarly is a cloud-based writing assistant that reviews spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, engagement, and delivery mistakes. In layman’s terms, It can turn any document you type into a world-class article written by English scholars and professors.

You can use Grammarly for may things.

1. You can use it if you're a student that needs to make grammatical corrections to essays or reports.
2. If you work as a secretary that writes a lot of letters.
3. If you are someone that types a lot but your English isn't on the same level as Wole Soyinka.

If you want to sound informal, formal, convincing, confident, knowledgeable ; no matter what you want to sound like, Grammarly can solve all your grammar problems.

Now, the only issue is that Grammarly is expensive. They charge you $300 (₦ 242,000) a year and $30 (₦ 23k) a month to access all their features.

In my opinion, its too expensive. Habba! a whole 242k just for software? Nawa for them.

But not to worry, Naija guys have their ways.

We have cracked the premium access. And now, with only just 1k, you can access the Grammarly premium account and have access to all the premium Grammarly features. And this will last you for 1 whole year.

Imagine using just 1k to access a 242k product. It should be illegal grin grin

Now if this is something that interests you, and you have your 1k ready, you can message me privately on WhatsApp using this link
( [url]https:///z2lfvx [/url]), and I will show you how to access the premium account with just that 1k in your hand. Instead on spending it on a loaf of bread you will eat and shit out in a few hours, invest it in your life grin

Now I don't know how long this update will be available, so I recommend you act fast, Grammarly isn't stupid, One day, they will figure us out and try to block it, but by that time it would already be too late for them. The people who access their own premium accounts now will have it forever. so don't waste time,

If the link above doesn't work, you can message me using this whatsapp number. 08128756387

If you don't want to stress yourself, drop your what'sapp number here and I'll message you

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Front Desk Executive / Retail Sales Representative / Accounting Operation's Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.