Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist (943 Views)

A Look at Leadership from an Islamic Perspective / An Islamic Perspective Of The World Muslim Beauty Pageant Innovation / Boy Or Girl Child, Which Is Better? - An Islamic Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
"The gates of Paradise are under the shadows of the swords."

The mind of an Islamic terrorist is difficult for a Western person to comprehend. What could lead a person to cause his or her own violent death is a question that is frequently raised. It is contrary to every human emotion that we have. Yet, we know there are hundreds of Islamic fundamentalists who are willing to kill and be killed for Allah.

An important reason is the promise that the gates of Paradise are under the shadows of the swords. During Muhammad's life, like today, there were many individuals who eagerly anticipated killing and dying in the Cause of Allah. The following is an account from the ancient classic Islamic text by Imam Muslim.

The tradition has been narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah b. Qais. He heard it from his father who, while facing the enemy, reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Surely, the gates of Paradise are under the shadows of the swords.

A man in a shabby condition got up and said; Abu Musa, did you hear the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say this? He said: Yes. (The narrator said): He returned to his friends and said: I greet you (a farewell greeting). Then he broke the sheath of his sword, threw it away, advanced with his (naked) sword towards the enemy and fought (them) with it until he was slain. Sahih Muslim Book 020, Number 4681

This quotation from the Sahih Muslim hadith afford us a look into the mindset of a person who desired his own death in Allah's Cause.

He trusted the words of Muhammad implicitly.

He was motivated by a promise of an eternal heavenly Paradise.

He reassured himself that he heard correctly by asking Abu Musa. We see that he was very careful not to make a mistake, since his own life and eternal destiny were at risk. He wanted to make sure that Paradise would be achieved.

He said his final farewell greeting to his friends. He did not rush to death, because he had no friends. He had friends who understood his motivation.

He unsheathed his sword and threw the sheath away, because he was resolved not to return from the battle alive. He chose to die in battle as a martyr in Allah's Cause. Casting aside his sword's sheath strengthened his resolve to bring about his own martyrdom.

He fought the enemy fearlessly until he was slain.

Finally, we see that Muhammad's objectives were achieved, because his followers were utterly fearless with their lives in Allah's Cause. This fearlessness struck terror in the hearts of those they attacked.

Muhammad taught that the gates of Heaven were under the shadow of the swords, meaning that death for Allah’s sake assures entry into Paradise. The revulsion of the bloody sword of death is in juxtaposition to the blessedness of the gates of eternal joy. So, if a Muslim were to approach directly Paradise’s gate of eternal delight, then he must know that it is found under the shadows of the sharp, glistening swords of a martyr’s death in Allah’s Jihad against unbelievers.

Personally, spiritually, politically, intellectually and emotionally, the questions that an Islamic fundamentalist faces are stark indeed. Personally, he asks himself if he loves Allah more than his own life? Spiritually, he asks whether or not he is willing to sacrifice himself in Allah's Cause against Shaytan's power and the infidel's military forces? Politically, he divides the nations of the world into two warring camps. The nations under Islamic rule are termed, the Land of Peace (dar al-Islam) while the remaining nations are called, the Land of War (dar al-Harb).

He asks himself if he should participate in bringing Allah's rule over the infidels and hypocrites. Intellectually, the answers to those questions are crystal clear to him. Emotionally, his only hurdle to overcome is the fear of death. Once this emotional fear is conquered, the person joyfully takes up the sword to kill and be killed in Allah's Cause, anticipating his entrance into the gates of heavenly Paradise.

Martyrdom is the only assured path to Paradise. Other pathways don’t guarantee acceptance into the gardens of sensual delights. A person may do many kind deeds during his life, but he may only hope that his deeds will be sufficient to merit entry into heaven, but they don’t guarantee success like martyrdom in the Cause of Allah. The Qur’an notes that one who strives in Allah’s cause belongs to the highest rank, and they are assured salvation.

Those who believe, and suffer exile and strive with might and main, in Allah's cause, with their goods and their persons, have the highest rank in the sight of Allah: they are the people who will achieve (salvation). al-Tawbah 9:20 (Yusuf Ali's translation)

The Sahih al-Bukhari states,
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause—and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause—is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty." Volume 4, Book 52, Number 46

On the other hand, the Qur’an teaches that a Muslim’s good deeds are put into a balance (scale) to be weighed against his evil deeds. They must await the final day of Judgment to learn the outcome of their encounter with Allah’s balance.

Then those whose balance (of good deeds) is heavy,- they will attain salvation: But those whose balance is light, will be those who have lost their souls, in Hell will they abide. 23:102-102 (Yusuf Ali’s translation) Also, see Sura 101:6-8.

We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment, so that not a soul will be dealt with unjustly in the least, and if there be (no more than) the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it (to account): and enough are We to take account. Sura 21:47

Hence, martyrdom makes sense from an Islamic fundamentalist’s perspective. They know that death is the common lot of humanity. It is inescapable. So, rather than desperately clinging to life, they view martyrdom as an ultimate expression of their submission to Allah and Allah’s cause.

They sacrifice their lives, because they love Allah, Muhammad, and eternal Paradise more than a few additional years on earth. They believe that martyrdom is the highest expression of their faith in Islam. Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran expressed it accurately when he said, "The purest joy in Islam is to kill and be killed for Allah."

They brandish their swords, intent upon murdering the enemies of Allah and dying while embracing the Apostle of Islam's pledge, "the gates of Paradise are under the shadows of the swords."

Muhammad invoked Allah's name to encourage his followers to murder those who did not submit to his claims. Yet today, Western Muslims claim that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance. This was not the Islam of Muhammad.

Allah's Apostle said, ", I have been made victorious with terror ,
al-Bukhari Vol. 4, Bk 52, No. 220.
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by bouzymill2: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
Why do you waste your time searching conspiracy websites, copying and pasting what you saw there everywhere? What are you spreading? Word of God or what? You have posted in more than 8 threads. 4 different threads on attacking muslims over Boko haram. and others on very useless assertions that you copied from websites aimed at making points by all means necessarily.

You know the irony of this all? The Boko Haram and other fundamentalists started just the way you have started. Going around saying stuffs and what not. Claiming to be knowledgeable while all you do is just go to websites and copy what you see. From there, you start to make your surrounding Muslim free and small time, you have an organization that is out of bounds for Muslim and from there, you see a Muslim in pains and dying, you ignore him/her because he/she is a Muslim. You see a muslim in need of something in a place you have the power and the next thing you do is block his way. and I'm sure you will justify your actions.

All for the sake of been religious right? Have you asked yourself in the 4 corners of your room "AM I IN THIS BEST OF RELATIONSHIP WITH MY GOD?" or you've jsut been fooling around posting what you don't know a thing about.

My Brother's very close friend, a female, Ramat, who works in the UN Abuja died in the Bomb blast yesterday. Yes, She is a Muslim devout who wears Hijab and pray 5 times a day. Why was she and other muslims not singled out from the blast since it's war against "the christians" right?

You need to open your eyes and see the world is not about Christians or Muslims, Whites or black, Yoruba or Hausa, West or North, East or South. It is simply about Good and Evil and only God has the powers to open people's heart and teach them the truth and not your evil stunts of posting everything anti-Islam everywhere. It gives you nothing more than ridicule.

Only God is knowledgeable.
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2011
Why do you waste your time searching conspiracy websites, copying and pasting what you saw there everywhere?

I am far from a conspiracy theorist !

I have done extensive personal study and the main reason I copy certain articles, only after carefully scrutinizing them and making sure that they agree with my previous research, is because I have this professional motto, why reinvent the wheel , which means if there is an article out there written nicely to tie in to what I understand is true, then I recycle it  ( in come cases with some editing ) and post it for debate.

What are you spreading?

The TRUTH !!!

Word of God or what? You have posted in more than 8 threads. 4 different threads on attacking Muslims over Boko haram. and others on very useless assertions that you copied from websites aimed at making points by all means necessarily.

I am not attacking Muslims per se , but a certain virulent and murderous ideology initiated and perpetuated by Muhammad himself.

His biography disturbs me to say the least, have you read it 

You know the irony of this all? The Boko Haram and other fundamentalists started just the way you have started. Going around saying stuffs and what not. Claiming to be knowledgeable while all you do is just go to websites and copy what you see. From there, you start to make your surrounding Muslim free and small time, you have an organization that is out of bounds for Muslim and from there, you see a Muslim in pains and dying, you ignore him/her because he/she is a Muslim. You see a muslim in need of something in a place you have the power and the next thing you do is block his way.  and I'm sure you will justify your actions.

Have you ever heard of a christian boko haram , maiming and killing people because of JIHAD ?

And besides the teachings of JESUS are to love all mankind, not love only Christians.

As for ignoring the plight of Muslims because they are Muslims, I am sorry that is a baseless argument.

Muslims are some of the highest beneficiaries of western aid and support.

I for one have Muslims friends and if they are ever in need or help will never abandon them.

My problem is with ISLAM not Muslims who are also a victim to Muhammad's ideology.

My Brother's very close friend, a female, Ramat, who works in the UN Abuja died in the Bomb blast yesterday. Yes, She is a Muslim devout who wears Hijab and pray 5 times a day. Why was she and other Muslims not singled out from the blast since it's  war against "the Christians" right?

My sympathy, I for one know that Muslims are the greatest recipients of all this violence and madness, that is why we must expose this ideology and set people free from this cruel mindset.

You need to open your eyes and see the world is not about Christians or Muslims, Whites or black, Yoruba or Hausa, West or North, East or South. It is simply about Good and Evil and only God has the powers to open people's heart

I agree

and teach them the truth

Which is what I am doing

and not your evil stunts of posting everything anti-Islam everywhere.

I am certainly anti-extremist Islam if there is such a thing

It gives you nothing more than ridicule

I am not here to ridicule anyone but to spread the truth.

If you notice I hardly post with such intensity grin grin , but in the past week or so this has been due some debate with your brothers, who were trying to spread deception on Nairaland.

I had no choice but to fight against this deception, and still fighting as we speak , not with sword or bombs but with truth and facts.

LOVE,

FROSBEL
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by bouzymill2: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2011
frosbel:

I am far from a conspiracy theorist !

I have done extensive personal study and the main reason I copy certain articles, only after carefully scrutinizing them and making sure that they agree with my previous research, is because I have this professional motto, why reinvent the wheel , which means if there is an article out there written nicely to tie in to what I understand is true, then I recycle it  ( in come cases with some editing ) and post it for debate.

and in the years of your POSTING TO DEBATE, have you gotten any other result besides argument going to lines after lines without any concrete solution.

frosbel:

I am not attacking Muslims per se , but a certain virulent and murderous ideology initiated and perpetuated by Muhammad himself.

His biography disturbs me to say the least, have you read it 

frosbel:

Have you ever heard of a christian boko haram , maiming and killing people because of JIHAD ?

And besides the teachings of JESUS are to love all mankind, not love only Christians.

Oh,  Really SO what happened to the Norwegian guy? The Zionists?? See, I'm not hear to take you on arguments cos that's exactly what you're looking for. SO that you can start copying and pasting blasphemous stuff that will end up wasting my time instead of doing something productive.

frosbel:

As for ignoring the plight of Muslims because they are Muslims, I am sorry that is a baseless argument.

no. . . It is not an argument. I'm telling you the development stages of a religious fanatic. From talking about it to change of attitude towards the subject then gravitating towards blind hatred. I'm not arguing, that's how it is. It's a fact.

frosbel:

I for one have Muslims friends and if they are ever in need or help will never abandon them.
My problem is with ISLAM [/b]not Muslims who are also a victim to [b]Muhammad's ideology.

I will not comment here again cos you're just being blasphemous and I don't want to be a part to that. (I even smell like filth already answering to the whole post). Knowledge is divine, only God gives it. You can't force it.

frosbel:

My sympathy, I for one know that Muslims are the greatest recipients of all this violence and madness, that is why we must expose this ideology and set people free from this cruel mindset.
So. . . Then, your real anger is because THESE PEOPLE ARE KILLING MUSLIMS.  and you don't like it. Right I don't think so. I'm sure it's the other way round. It is,  "Yes Another Bomb, blame the muslims". Even to the extent that most hyper critical of you people went ahead to blame muslims for the Norwegian bomb even after the person was revealed (Fox News never apologised till date)

frosbel:

I am certainly anti-extremist Islam if there is such a thing
I am not here to ridicule anyone but to spread the truth.

If you notice I hardly post with such intensity  grin grin , but in the past week or so this has been due some debate with your brothers, who were trying to spread deception on Nairaland.

I had no choice but to fight against this deception, and still fighting as we speak , not with sword or bombs but with truth and facts.

God knows best.

I'm off on this one. Need to go do something concrete and not jsut engage in internet argument that never gets out of that (ARGUMENT). Goodluck on your course.
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 28, 2011
See what's on the mind of the terrorists

"Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the Lord against the sun.”  -- Numbers 25:4"

They shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child (pregnant) shall be ripped up!" direct quote from YHWH -- Hosea 13:16

Got it?
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^

Hmm, now let's see where this is put in practise today shocked
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2011
Oh,  Really SO what happened to the Norwegian guy? The Zionists?? See, I'm not hear to take you on arguments cos that's exactly what you're looking for. SO that you can start copying and pasting blasphemous stuff that will end up wasting my time instead of doing something productive.

What do you consider as blasphemy ?

If I say ALLAH is  not GOD is that blasphemy ?

You cannot force Christians into your belief system. After all Muhammad is not our prophet or a prophet in our opinion , and ALLAH is not the same as YAHWEH.

no. . . It is not an argument. I'm telling you the development stages of a religious fanatic. From talking about it to change of attitude towards the subject then gravitating towards blind hatred. I'm not arguing, that's how it is. It's a fact.

Blind hatred 

Sorry I have been a christian for a major part of my life and do not have 1 Muslim enemy. In fact I feel pain when I see how your brothers butcher themselves in Pakistan and Afghanistan. After all we are all human beings and God's creation.

You see it is not our books that tell us to hate or kill or r.ape non-Muslim women.

I go according to the gospel of Christ Jesus , which is LOVE, FORGIVE and SPEAK the TRUTH.

I will not comment here again cos you're just being blasphemous and I don't want to be a part to that. (I even smell like filth already answering to the whole post). Knowledge is divine, only God gives it. You can't force it.

I am sorry but I feel the same way too when Muslims try to put Muhammad on the same pedestal as Christ Jesus. In fact it is beyond blasphemy !!

So. . . Then, your real anger is because THESE PEOPLE ARE KILLING MUSLIMS.  and you don't like it. Right I don't think so.

That's your opinion,

I'm sure it's the other way round. It is,  "Yes Another Bomb, blame the muslims".

Should I say blame the Islamic terrorists , sounds more logical to me .

Even to the extent that most hyper critical of you people went ahead to blame muslims for the Norwegian bomb even after the person was revealed (Fox News never apologised till date)

Typical of Muslims to lump the whole world against them, always playing the victim. What do you mean by 'you people' as if I am a part of some racist right wing evangelical christian group.

I am simply a Nigerian Christian , with my bible and my GOD.

And the guy who killed those people in Norway was no Christian , he was a Freemason and typical white racist !!!!

He was not shouting Yahweh is great when he was killing the people.

I'm off on this one. Need to go do something concrete and not jsut engage in internet argument that never gets out of that (ARGUMENT). Goodluck on your course.

I truly appreciate your input.
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by vedaxcool(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

Hmm, now let's see where this is put in practise today shocked

Yet it is found in a "Holy" book that suppose to preach love, you remain a joke, simply for the way you think, Until you are honest to yourself no one can help you.
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by dejgan: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2011
@frosbel, I think you should be encouraged for the time and efforts. But be balanced and accurate in your submissions. I expect same from others. we should use the forum to enlighten and educate without abuses.I think that is a reason the several religious clashes in nigeria had taken place. few individuals who have access to a portion of the truth twisted and manipulated the truth to incite the less-priviledged ones. the catholic church did the same years back until Luther gave the bible to the common man. Like I posted in another post, those who use religion to achieve political relevance will never last and any "god" that demands the killing of non-worshippers by the followers is an irresponsible and useless "god"
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by LagosShia: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2011
amazing how somehow can pick up a sentence somewhere and then manipulate it to make a newspaper long article without any reasoning or study of how and why and where and when.

does the writer also know that the Prophet (sa) said "paradise is under the feet of your mothers"?
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by vedaxcool(m): 12:11am On Sep 06, 2011
dejgan:

@frosbel, I think you should be encouraged for the time and efforts. But be balanced and accurate in your submissions. I expect same from others. we should use the forum to enlighten and educate without abuses.I think that is a reason the several religious clashes in nigeria had taken place. few individuals who have access to a portion of the truth twisted and manipulated the truth to incite the less-priviledged ones. the catholic church did the same years back until Luther gave the bible to the common man. Like I posted in another post, those who use religion to achieve political relevance will never last and any "god" that demands the killing of non-worshippers by the followers is an irresponsible and useless "god"

I think a more reasonable statement is a god that demands that Fools in the street should kill him before he can forgive the human race is nothing short of an I-M-B-E-C-I-L-E shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by deols(f): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2011
vedaxcool:

I think a more reasonable statement is a god that demands that Fools in the street should kill him before he can forgive the human race is nothing short of an I-M-B-E-C-I-L-E shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Ah! this is a killer! LOL
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2011
vedaxcool:

I think a more reasonable statement is a god that demands that Fools in the street should kill him before he can forgive the human race is nothing short of an I-M-B-E-C-I-L-E   shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

That is what happens when you mix truth with error.

Exactly what Muhammad did, hearing random stories and then cobbling them together into the Quran without proper valdiation.

Jesus Christ laid down his life HIMSELF. God did not kill him, lol.  grin

"Just as my Father knows me and I know the Father. So I sacrifice my life for the sheep." - John 10:15

"No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."" - John 10:18

He laid down his life for his friends.

But Muhammad did not lay down his life, on the contrary he took lives.

What a very wicked man !!!
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by bouzymill2: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2011
frosbel:

Jesus Christ laid down his life HIMSELF. God did not kill him, lol.  grin

If you're intelligent enough, you would know there's one serious error there. what happened to "The Word of Abandonment"? Try and Google that cos I know most of you who do religious debates and nonsese don't even know half of your religion.
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by vedaxcool(m): 4:51am On Sep 07, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

Jesus Christ laid down his life HIMSELF. God did not kill him, lol.

Jesus was captured, beating and Murdered, where did I state that God killed him what I wrote is clear fools and rif raffs of the Street Killed him. The Matter has been dealt with let me show you how your god tired saving himself according to the bible but failed and then when he was about dying he cried my Lord my lord why have thou forsaken me.

JESUS UNAWARE OF HEAVENLY CONTRACT

From the "call to arms" in the upper-room, and the masterful deployment of forces at Gethsemane, and the blood-sweating prayer to the God of Mercy for help, it appears that Jesus knew nothing about the contract for his crucifixion. It reminds one of the Biblical Abraham, leading his son to the slaughter with the bluff that the Lord will provide a 'scape-goat.'

AN UN-WILLING VICTIM

If this was God's plan for a vicarious atonement to redeem mankind, then obviously He had chosen a wrong substitute. This candidate was most reluctant to die. Arming! Wailingi Sweating! Crying! Complaining! 1 Contrast these responses with those of Lord Nelson, a war-hero, who gave up the ghost with these undying words:

"THANK GOD, I HAVE DONE MY DUTY!". There are millions today, who would happily immolate themselves for king and country, with smiles on their faces, with shouts of "Amandhia!" or "Allahu-akbar!" or "God save the Queen!" Jesus was an un-willing victim. If this was God's scheme of salvation, then it was a heartless plot. It was murder in the first degree, and not redeeming self-sacrifice.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487580.64.html
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2011
Thank you for Jesus, DEAR GOD, please save these Blind SOULs from their coming damnation.

And if I may ask is Muhammad the substitute or should we say , only true prophet   undecided

If he is , then any d.i.ck and harry , anyone , no matter their dirty past and present wickedness can become a prophet.

Jesus is LORD , Muhammad and unwilling Muslims will one day Bow before his feet.

"that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth," - Philippians 2:10
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by vedaxcool(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2011
vedaxcool:

[size=18pt]
I think a more reasonable statement is a god that demands that Fools in the street should kill him before he can forgive the human race is nothing short of an I-M-B-E-C-I-L-E
[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Mind Of An Islamic Terrorist by bouzymill2: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2011
bouzymill2:

If you're intelligent enough, you would know there's one serious error there. what happened to "The Word of Abandonment"? Try and Google that cos I know most of you who do religious debates and nonsese don't even know half of your religion.
I've realized that when it comes to isues of the what the bible says about something or to expatiate on your assertions that are wrong, you always judge it with default rubbish. I'm not sure you really understadn the bible,

But what's the point in arguing with you when even the Christians know you are a joke.

(1) (Reply)

Moslems And Ori Oke / Islam's Latest Contributions To Peace / Islamophobia”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.