Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Both NATO And Russia Are Jokers They Can Never Use Nukes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Both NATO And Russia Are Jokers They Can Never Use Nukes (437 Views)

Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Both NATO And Russia Are Jokers They Can Never Use Nukes by Goodmarlian: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2022
Mark my words,no nation ,no leader is ready to end the world no matter what happens,forget NATO article 5 and Russia nuclear doctrine bla bla bla ,they are all shit,i tell you today if the us missiles strikes Russian territory today Russian will rather launch a normal missile on us soul to retaliate not a nuclear missile,example is what happened in poland few weeks ago it was a Russian missile but nothing happened,they will just make noise nobody is ready to end humanity.

1 Like

Re: Both NATO And Russia Are Jokers They Can Never Use Nukes by God1000(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2022
Nuclear weapons are more of deterrence

2 Likes

Re: Both NATO And Russia Are Jokers They Can Never Use Nukes by orisa37: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2022
PUTIN IS THE SENSELESS ARSONIST.
NATO IS JUST WARNING OF CONSEQUENCES.
THE HEAVENS WILL FALL ON ALL OF US.

1 Like

Re: Both NATO And Russia Are Jokers They Can Never Use Nukes by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Mark my words,no nation ,no leader is ready to end the world no matter what happens,forget NATO article 5 and Russia nuclear doctrine bla bla bla ,they are all shit,i tell you today if the us missiles strikes Russian territory today Russian will rather launch a normal missile on us soul to retaliate not a nuclear missile,example is what happened in poland few weeks ago it was a Russian missile but nothing happened,they will just make noise nobody is ready to end humanity.

To a great extent, you are correct, but truth is if a US ICBM or Russian ICBM is incoming, there is no way of telling if its having a nuclear or conventional payload. Hence there will be a retaliatory strike. Again Russia will not respond to NATO with a conventional strike, that is suicidal, one man cannot win against 30 men. Hence they will do all it takes to avoid such a scenario. Ever wonder why they notify each other before any scheduled ICBM tests? The polish incident clearly tells you the west has much to lose hence were quick to deescalate.

4 Likes

Re: Both NATO And Russia Are Jokers They Can Never Use Nukes by Otobong3374(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
orisa37:
PUTIN IS THE SENSELESS ARSONIST.
NATO IS JUST WARNING OF CONSEQUENCES.
THE HEAVENS WILL FALL ON ALL OF US.
Nuclear War Will Be Armageddon War, Even America, China, Uk, France, Canada, Japan, And Russia Know That. Any Day Such War Take Place That Will Be The End Of The World. I'm Pitiable With African Continent Because Africa Is Nothing To Them.
Re: Both NATO And Russia Are Jokers They Can Never Use Nukes by orisa37: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
Otobong3374:
Nuclear War Will Be Armageddon War, Even America, China, Uk, France, Canada, Japan, And Russia Know That. Any Day Such War Take Place That Will Be The End Of The World. I'm Pitiable With Africa Continent Because Africa Is Nothing To Them.

ELON MUSK WILL USE "NUKEGEDDON" TO PROTECT AFRICA.
Re: Both NATO And Russia Are Jokers They Can Never Use Nukes by Otobong3374(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin grin
orisa37:

grin
orisa37:

Elon Musk, and Jeff Bezo, They See African Continent As A Shithole, My Dear No Hope On Them.
Re: Both NATO And Russia Are Jokers They Can Never Use Nukes by sunboy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Stop this fault information. It was determined by Western Allies including Polish authorities that is was Ukrainian s300 missile that strayed… and Ukraine haven’t disputed that till date.

1 Like

Re: Both NATO And Russia Are Jokers They Can Never Use Nukes by sunboy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
Nuclear weapons are more of deterrence

Thanks for educating the Op. They are indeed a deterrent than a weapon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Both NATO And Russia Are Jokers They Can Never Use Nukes by God1000(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
sunboy:

Thanks for educating the Op. They are indeed a deterrent than a weapon.
Vladimir Putin made a lot of noise about using nuclear weapon on any country that stands in his way in Ukraine, but he knows the consequences
Re: Both NATO And Russia Are Jokers They Can Never Use Nukes by sunboy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
Vladimir Putin made a lot of noise about using nuclear weapon on any country that stands in his way in Ukraine, but he knows the consequences

I think that’s understandable since he doesn’t have much sanction power to use against any country outside of oil and gas.

He sure knows the consequences of using it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can A President (single Individual) Change The Economy Of A Country / US Consulate General Lagos Auction Sales / JG Where Are The Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.