Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe (29710 Views)

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians / Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by Babastrong(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2022
A monkey is also engage in mockering others. A monkey that slept on a tree for 24hrs. A coward who turned to a sickler in the presence of efcc.
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by TGreatGatsby: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2022
Realist12:
PDP are bereft of ideas hence they hired aspiring entertainers such as Dino to be their spokesman.
Capitalizing on minute details such as a slip of tongue shouldn't be what Dino should be doing with his office these are the jobs of their PDP urchins , IPOB and Zombidients, we have started seeing them highlighting every little details just to score cheap points .

But had the opportunity of correcting the slip of tongue if he knew what he wanted 2 say. The humor at the end of it all is that he never corrected it. cry

Baba jst kept going in his regular Dictatorship level & his ever gullible dependant supporters will keep cheering him & com back to paraphrase a crappy address to us embarassed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by Ofachiedo: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2022
Those who want lie machine should seek for what kind of medical attention?
Danjuma827:
Sincerely speaking, people who want this man to be president over 200 million people should seek for medical attention ASAP.
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by gibsonwales(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2022
E be like seh Buhari go continue 3rd term grin, cos he better pass Tinubu wit em bla bla blo, APV..e.t.c Man is not fit health-wise There are better candidates within the party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by Alpharey: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Let's go there Tinubu.. You have worked for what you are about to achieve

You mean disgracing himself internationally. A person who has 'worked' should go and rest and enjoy. Not dabbling into what will weigh him down as an old man. You guys are not being fair to Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by FireUpNow(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2022
JimohMomoh:
I suggest Tiefnubu should be allowed to speak yoruba whenever he wants to speak publicly.

Lhordspy, , Moh247 and other urchins can volunteer to be his interpreter grin
Can you call PVC, APC or PDP in yoruba language and non Yorubas will understand what you are saying?
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by Alpharey: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu returning to governance by this age and health situation is like Cristiano Ronaldo returning to Manchester United in his old age where he disgraced himself despite leaving the club as a legend years back. Learn to leave when the ovation is high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by Mummyfour(f): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Sunnyja:
Did you even read this post? Dino is sending BAT get well soon message and you are here saying he has worked for what he is about to achieve. You want him to achieve the dementia that Dino is talking about?
grin grin I just tire o. I think say na only me observe him comment
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by Sunnyski: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2022
switlily25:

Keep dreaming!

A dream come true
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by Abdul9025(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Maliqcious:
who is dragging Tinubu? I think you are mad indeed
is ur fada that born you and didn't raise you well that is definitely mad
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by theredaddy: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2022
SMGGroup:
My major problem with APC supporters is that they don't want to admit that this man has a problem. How can we advance our system and institutions when the head of government is SICK.

I once told my friends that I prefer Buhari to continue than for tinubu to be President. He didn't get it. Anybody but tinubu.

You wey dey talk, you no get problem abi ?? who dey this life wey no get problem ?? who knows what Peter Obi or an Atiku cloth are covering, abeggi

Did yaradua give any signs pre - election, .... just like we saw in buhari days campaign stress is what is really telling on Tinubu ...

Today, if buhari could look better & healthier than he was before 2015 then BAT stands better chances.
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by byteem: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2022
Abdul9025:
All this trolling and dragging will not stop people from voting BAT

Voting with their APV abii.. suffer never tire u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by byteem: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2022
[quote author=theredaddy post=118718986]

You wey dey talk, you no get problem abi ?? who dey this life wey no get problem ?? who knows what Peter Obi or an Atiku cloth are covering, abeggi

Did yaradua give any signs pre - election, .... just like we saw in buhari days campaign stress is what is really telling on Tinubu ...

Today, if buhari could look better & healthier than he was before 2015 then BAT stands better chances.

[/quot

Enemies of.Nigeria see them Pdapc people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by Allthetruth(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2022
Three set of people you can not advice,

1.APC supporters

2.girl that is in love

3.poor man to advice big man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by byteem: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2022
Sunnyski:

A dream come true

All on top 50k monthly online warrior salary Sapa is a bastard .. work for ya money .. its ur livelihood on the line we understand.. just make sure you do the right thing with ur pvc not apv oo

1 Like

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by TINUBUISMAD: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Abdul9025:
Shut up zombie
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by madapcmod: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2022
APC should quickly withdraw this dead brain or suffer serious and embarrassing defeat come 2023 February

1 Like

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by TrumpDonald2: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2022
Realist12:
PDP are bereft of ideas hence they hired aspiring entertainers such as Dino to be their spokesman.
Capitalizing on minute details such as a slip of tongue shouldn't be what Dino should be doing with his office these are the jobs of their PDP urchins , IPOB and Zombidients, we have started seeing them highlighting every little details just to score cheap points . Dino might soon join Zombidients in circling pictures soon .
Funnily Dino himself has made slip of tongue telling people to vote APC , does that mean he's sick too .

Tinubu is the best man for the job hence they are all jittery , no one can deny him of his antecedents in Lagos and Nigerian politics and government.

Isn't this stale already ,The state Tinubu governed and maintained his progressive ideology still remains the Wealthiest state in Nigeria ,his investments for the state are still growing and impacting the finances of the state and her residents, If you truly want your generations to enjoy better life , leave sentiments and support Tinubu. Hope you're not supporting the man whose investments is worth next to nothing today . Pity your kids .

Stop being stupid pls and be realistic. It's so annoying when you urchins supports Thieffnubu because of Lagos state. What did he even do in Lagos that somebody else couldn't?

Tinubu left office over 10 yrs ago, and other governors have ruled. Yet any project in Lagos, you urchins attribute it to Tinubu.

To me, its an insult to every individual that has governed Lagos before and after him.

Now back to his candidacy, if you will tell yourself the truth, you will know that he's not well. Thieffnubu as governor of Lagos is different from the Thiefffnubu you have now. Time has passed, age has come. You can't expect to bring Pele on the pitch simply because he was very good in his days and still expect him to perform the way he did back then. No, that is not possible.

So let's keep tribe and sentiments apart. Thieffnubu is not fit and will never win. Some of his party member's already know that. So you urchin should know that too.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by 2016v2017: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
moscow007:
Yoruba Muslims, here's ur regional President

For a minute close ur eyes and imagine Thiefnibu addressing UN General Assembly...are you proud of what u see?

Good!..now go be liberated.

Any evil and demonic Urchin campaigning and supporting Thiefnibu must be treated like criminals that they are, criminals that threatens the lives of ur family and future generations.

Resist them by any means necessary.
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by Realist12: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

Stop being stupid pls and be realistic. It's so annoying when you urchins supports Thieffnubu because of Lagos state. What did he even do in Lagos that somebody else couldn't?

Tinubu left office over 10 yrs ago, and other governors have ruled. Yet any project in Lagos, you urchins attribute it to Tinubu.

To me, its an insult to every individual that has governed Lagos before and after him.

Now back to his candidacy, if you will tell yourself the truth, you will know that he's not well. Thieffnubu as governor of Lagos is different from the Thiefffnubu you have now. Time has passed, age has come. You can't expect to bring Pele on the pitch simply because he was very good in his days and still expect him to perform the way he did back then. No, that is not possible.

So let's keep tribe and sentiments apart. Thieffnubu is not fit and will never win. Some of his party member's already know that. So you urchin should know that too.
I dare you to name a project done by his successors that's not linked to the blueprints Tinubu set in Lagos. Even Sanwo-Olu yesterday said something similar. But it's only you Zombidients that wants to deny his legacies and policies of continuity. He's not fit according to you, but he has campaigned throughout last week. It's time y'all start checking your sanity . Coz y'all still only see what you want to see not the reality.
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
I don't like mocking people who are sick or old, My issue with Tinubu is his level of greed, desperation, heartlessness and wickedness, he has no sympathy and empathy for Nigerians, to him all Nigerians can die if that will give him his presidency, reason he supported Buhari twice to power even when he knew the man was incompetent all because he wants to be president, now it is obvious he is not in a good state.

But to him Nigerians should suffer to have him as president - because he feels it is his entitlement

("Let's go there Tinubu.. You have worked for what you are about to achieve"....)

Exactly what one of his supporters commented here..

But I told them TINUBU worked for only himself and few others , not for the masses, let him be their President and not President of the masses ( NIGERIA)....
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Realist12:
I dare you to name a project done by his successors that's not linked to the blueprints Tinubu set in Lagos. Even Sanwo-Olu yesterday said something similar. But it's only you Zombidients that wants to deny his legacies and policies of continuity. He's not fit according to you, but he has campaigned throughout last week. It's time y'all start checking your sanity . Coz y'all still only see what you want to see not the reality.

Are you saying that TINUBU didn't follow the blue prints left by other Governors before him in Lagos State

Or are you saying other Governors never had a blue print TINUBU should follow?

And are you saying the Governors after TINUBU never had something else to add to the blue print of Tinubu

Can you now conclude with me that TINUBU hijacked Lagos State with his blue print of both negative and positive assessment?

Can you now believe that there are many things TINUBU doesn't want the masses to know about Lagos State

Are you now telling us , that once TINUBU dies naturally as a man does, that Lagos State will lack development, lack strategies , lack improvement and economic growth

If you can be sincere with your answers , you will know that you have no good back up to say other Governors after TINUBU are following the blue prints of Tinubu when the same TINUBU is following the blue prints of other Governors before him .....

Does Lagos State development start with TINUBU's tenure?

Was Lagos State in Darkness before TINUBU came to power?

That's why I prefer PETER OBI 's words of truth , who has never claimed the glory of other Governors after him.....
He is only after what he did during his tenure and not adding what other Governors did after his tenure ....
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by iykechas2002: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
I pity those shouting Jagaban... The man is not coordinated and maybe he is having dementia and that will be bad for us.. I no want make Ghana laugh us.

When did PVC turn to APV.?
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by drsibz66(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Realist12:
Capitalizing on minute details such as a slip of tongue shouldn't be what Dino should be doing with his office these are the jobs of their PDP urchins , IPOB and Zombidients, we have started seeing them highlighting every little details just to score cheap points . Dino might soon join Zombidients in circling pictures soon .
Funnily Dino himself has made slip of tongue telling people to vote APC , does that mean he's sick too .

Tinubu is the best man for the job hence they are all jittery , no one can deny him of his antecedents in Lagos and Nigerian politics and government.

Isn't this stale already ,The state Tinubu governed and maintained his progressive ideology still remains the Wealthiest state in Nigeria ,his investments for the state are still growing and impacting the finances of the state and her residents, If you truly want your generations to enjoy better life , leave sentiments and support Tinubu. Hope you're not supporting the man whose investments is worth next to nothing today . Pity your kids .

Oga let's assume all you said is even true , but that was years ago . He is NO LONGER THE MAN HE USED TO BE. Age and senescence has taken its toll on him. This is Glaring, can u still sign Pele or Ronaldo del Lima as a player today? If he becomes president it's other people behind the scene that will be ruling Nigeria and they will use the opportunity to loot the country dry.Tinubu brain is gone. Not his fault though ,its life for you.
Tinubu either has dementia or alzheimers dx.
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by Realist12: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Are you saying that TINUBU didn't follow the blue prints left by other Governors before him in Lagos State

Or are you saying other Governors never had a blue print TINUBU should follow?

And are you saying the Governors after TINUBU never had something else to add to the blue print of Tinubu

Can you now conclude with me that TINUBU hijacked Lagos State with his blue print of both negative and positive assessment?

Can you now believe that there are many things TINUBU doesn't want the masses to know about Lagos State

Are you now telling us , that once TINUBU dies naturally as a man does, that Lagos State will lack development, lack strategies , lack improvement and economic growth

If you can be sincere with your answers , you will know that you have no good back up to say other Governors after TINUBU are following the blue prints of Tinubu when the same TINUBU is following the blue prints of other Governors before him .....

Does Lagos State development start with TINUBU's tenure?

That's why I prefer PETER OBI 's words of truth , who has never claimed the glory of other Governors after him.....
He is only after what he did during his tenure and not adding what other Governors did after his tenure ....
Lol , I dared you to list projects done by his successors that's not part of Tinubus legacy . But you went on writing this long epistle without direction . When you could have easily named LAKE Rice , imota rice mill etc . But seems you have no deep knowledge of Lagos state but just want to argue . Well the beauty of democratic governance is institutions founded by predecessors can be inherited and developed by successors and incoming generations regardless of political party affiliations.
That's what Tinubu stands for progressive ideology, so it's only normal that his mentees also follow such path . Now Ambode deviated from the ideology by stopping some of the projects of Fashola one of such is the metro line , look what Sanwo olu has accomplished in just a tenure .
One thing I noticed is Obi has forced you his supporters to lie to yourselves , just recently Obi was saying he laid the foundation for the IGR growth of Obiano's tenure but it's illogical to say such coz his own tenure witnessed a nosedive of IGR compared to his predecessor. But the fact is he tried to claim success of Obiano's regime. See in Nigerian politics you have to differentiate the truth from the lies tho it's hard except you're a truthful person yourself.
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Realist12:
Lol , I dared you to list projects done by his successors that's not part of Tinubus legacy . But you went on writing this long epistle without direction . When you could have easily named LAKE Rice , imota rice mill etc . But seems you have no deep knowledge of Lagos state but just want to argue . Well the beauty of democratic governance is institutions founded by predecessors can be inherited and developed by successors and incoming generations regardless of political party affiliations.
That's what Tinubu stands for progressive ideology, so it's only normal that his mentees also follow such path . Now Ambode deviated from the ideology by stopping some of the projects of Fashola one of such is the metro line , look what Sanwo olu has accomplished in just a tenure .
One thing I noticed is Obi has forced you his supporters to lie to yourselves , just recently Obi was saying he laid the foundation for the IGR growth of Obiano's tenure but it's illogical to say such coz his own tenure witnessed a nosedive of IGR compared to his predecessor. But the fact is he tried to claim success of Obiano's regime. See in Nigerian politics you have to differentiate the truth from the lies tho it's hard except you're a truthful person yourself.

You are yet to answer me .....

Did Lagos State development start with TINUBU's tenure?

Just answer those two questions and save yourself some truth .....

Tinubu should speak on what he did during his tenure ...
That other Governors continued from what he did , is the glory of those Governors and not his glory....
Because those Governors had the full rights to do otherwise....
But because he has hijacked them , he needs them not to change any of his policies as he benefits from all of them....

A case study of why AMBODE was removed who decided to perform with his own blue prints. ......

Stop all these Nonsense and face the truth ...

Get that into your Brian of falsehood .....
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by Realist12: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
drsibz66:

Oga let's assume all you said is even true , but that was years ago . He is NO LONGER THE MAN HE USED TO BE. Age and senescence has taken its toll on him. This is Glaring, can u still sign Pele or Ronaldo del Lima as a player today? If he becomes president it's other people behind the scene that will be ruling Nigeria and they will use the opportunity to loot the country dry.Tinubu brain is gone. Not his fault though ,its life for you.
Tinubu either has dementia or alzheimers dx.
Did you watch the Rally or you just concluded on 5 seconds clip ? Well it's a slip of tongue and it's the only thing the opposition are waiting for to blow beyond proportions. If you're in a sitting when you use same words interchangeably like ApC , PDP , LP , PVC etc there's every possibility you'd easily make such slips even Dino has asked his supporters to vote APC . And if your understanding of Dementia and alzheimers is slip of tongue then you need go back to school . Mind you Tinubu noticed the slip wanted to correct it but Bleep it .
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by IfnobeGod20: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
theredaddy:

One of the babies just planning to vote for the first time.
For your observation, it was the same way people complained about Yar'adu's health but PDP and OBJ then abused and lambast those raising the red flag. At Abeokuta PDP presidential campaign then, OBJ had to put call through to Yar'adu who was far away in Saudi Arabia on Medical attention while his campaign was going on in Ogun state. Till he made Europe his home for medicals but he could not survive it.
People still complained and raised red flag on Buhari but APC defended him but we all see what his absence has been causing the nation and the amount of tax payer that he has singlehandedly expended on his health.
It seems we've not learnt lesson and still want to repeat same error of the past. Must we field or have a sick president as a nation. We only love individual and not our country. If we truly love this country, we should always pray for best for it.
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by Karmaisme(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
premierlead:
Dino is right on this, Tinubu is sick upstairs and bodily he will join Oyetola soon at Iragbiji come 2023

That picture made me to laugh and people around were looking at me like...

1 Like

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by Realist12: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

You are yet to answer me .....

Did Lagos State development start with TINUBU's tenure?

Just answer those two questions and save yourself some truth .....

Tinubu should speak on what he did during his tenure ...
That other Governors continued from what he did , is the glory of those Governors and not his glory....
Because those Governors had the full rights to do otherwise....
But because he has hijacked them , he needs them not to change any of his policies as he benefits from all of them....

A case study of why AMBODE was removed who decided to perform with his own blue prints. ......

Stop all these Nonsense and face the truth ...

Get that into your Brian of falsehood .....
man you know nothing about ideology, there are proponents of ideologies that shaped and shapes the world , the proponents of democracy saw the importance of public participation in human government growth, hence the preached and forced the ideology on their citizens. The fight for democracy led to the Death ( assassination) of one of the greatest conqueror Julius Caesar. So removing Ambode is a small sacrifice for the progressive ideology to be enshrined in Nigeria. Incase you don't know this is the first ideology post 1999 that made it to the federal level.
Do you think it's a joke Tinubu has been adorning the continuum logo on his cap for ages . If this ideology can be sustained by Nigerians in a few years I can tell you, you'd be part of APC . Even if you're not a party member. Because we can't continue abandoning projects whilst we know we need infrastructure in the country. That's wasteful, hence we see Buhari continuing projects of Jonathan despite being from different political parties .
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe by uba1991: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
Abdul9025:
why are you voting for a man that is mentally unstable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aso Rock Belongs To Nigerians...in A Democracy We Have No Pictures? / 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo / APC Supporters Sharing Tinubu Recharge Cards For All Networks (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.