Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Need A Used Nokia N8 - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / I Need A Used Nokia N8 (1432 Views)

I Need A Used Nokia 5310 Xpress Music / Nokia N8 (replica) - Asking Price = N30k / Samsung Galaxy S, Nokia N8 & C7 And Htc Desire New Inbox Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Used Nokia N8 by yaris(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
if u have a used Nokia N8 to sell, let me know. it should be neat.
Re: I Need A Used Nokia N8 by malikalhaj: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2011
I have a clean one for 45k, let me no if i are interested
Re: I Need A Used Nokia N8 by initialize(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2011
what are you selling with?
Re: I Need A Used Nokia N8 by malikalhaj: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
Na my hand i one take sell am, if u mean accessory then i can add the pack, manual, usb otg, data cable and hdmi cable (am i missing amythong from the retail pack?) if u will pay 55
Re: I Need A Used Nokia N8 by yaris(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2011
thanks guys. i got one on Saturday, from Mr Ife of Nairaland. 45k without accessories.
Re: I Need A Used Nokia N8 by malikalhaj: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2011
Congrats
Re: I Need A Used Nokia N8 by aieromon(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2011
Congrats.Try and get the HDMI cable to maximise the features of the device.
Re: I Need A Used Nokia N8 by malikalhaj: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2011
Aieromon, u tink say na everybody get hdtv? Most pple will just stick with the usb otg cable which is very scarce and expensive
Re: I Need A Used Nokia N8 by yaris(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^ thats rite i dont have a hdtv yet, and i heard the usb otg cable is like 3k but i will rather buy a 16gb sd card since the selling point or should i say my buying point for the fone is the HD recording and 12MEGAPIXELS pic, which consumes alot of memory. i have the other tv cable that comes with nokia n95 8gb, but when i tried connecting it with the n8 it didnt work. also i cant play must of my mp4 videos, but it plays wmv, some avi and some hd mp4. i installed 2 games asphalt 5 and 6, i will install angry bird to night. i also intend to insult the belle update when it comes out, i dont have anna, i want to go straight to belle. thats that for now, ok, i forgot to say the fone is too slippery, i pray she doesnt fall from my hand 2 of this days.
Re: I Need A Used Nokia N8 by yaris(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^ thats rite i dont have a hdtv yet, and i heard the usb otg cable is like 3k but i will rather buy a 16gb sd card since the selling point or should i say my buying point for the fone is the HD recording and 12MEGAPIXELS pic, which consumes alot of memory. i have the other tv cable that comes with nokia n95 8gb, but when i tried connecting it with the n8 it didnt work. also i cant play must of my mp4 videos, but it plays wmv, some avi and some hd mp4. i installed 2 games asphalt 5 and 6, i will install angry bird to night. i also intend to insult the belle update when it comes out, i dont have anna, i want to go straight to belle. thats that for now, ok, i forgot to say the fone is too slippery, i pray she doesnt fall from my hand 2 of this days.
Re: I Need A Used Nokia N8 by aieromon(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
Ok.You need to have update files of Anna before you can upgrade to Belle though.
Re: I Need A Used Nokia N8 by aieromon(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2011
Btw,watch your recordings on HDTV and see for yourself.You really need that cable.Steal if you can.lol

(1) (Reply)

Nokia <<< >>> Blackberry Phone Swap / Lg Escape 2 with 4G network SOLD!! / Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.