Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Obi Cubana Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From ESUT (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From ESUT (Photos) (628 Views)

MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) / Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From ESUT (Photos) by benjackugo: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2022
CEO cubana Group, Chief Obinna Iyiegbu (a.k.a. Obi Cubana) received a Honorary Doctorate Degree Award on Business Admission from the prestigious Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) on Saturday November 26, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Obi Cubana shared photos from the ceremony on his Instagram handle with the caption;

"Ladies and Gentlemen.......
You may wish to address me henceforth as
Dr. Obinna Iyiegbu.
Okpataozueora 1!
(Dr. Of Business Administration)
Thank you the mgt, staff and students of Enugu State University (ESUT)
Thank You Your Excellency Rt.Hon Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi."

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClbgJWMI526/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Obi Cubana Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From ESUT (Photos) by God1000(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2022
Congrats to this socialite.
Re: Obi Cubana Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From ESUT (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2022
Okay oh!

ESUT is known for that.
Re: Obi Cubana Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From ESUT (Photos) by benjackugo: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2022
More

Re: Obi Cubana Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From ESUT (Photos) by TheEndless: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2022
benjackugo:
CEO cubana Group, Chief Obinna Iyiegbu (a.k.a. Obi Cubana) received a Honorary Doctorate Degree Award on Business Admission from the prestigious Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) on Saturday November 26, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Obi Cubana shared photos from the ceremony on his Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClbgJWMI526/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Before Agbado munching gorillas ninu Alagbado begin to vomit dustbin from their rotten mouths all over the place, remember he’s one of the imaginary Igbo billionaires that donated $1m to the dingBAT grin

Re: Obi Cubana Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From ESUT (Photos) by 40fy: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2022

**Good!!
**My boss, [Jagaben] is coming!!

Re: Obi Cubana Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From ESUT (Photos) by TheEndless: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2022
40fy:

**Good!!
**My boss, [Jagaben] is coming!!

And I hope you’re moaning too… Or you just set yansh make ‘Jagaban’ dey cum grin

Re: Obi Cubana Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From ESUT (Photos) by 40fy: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2022
TheEndless:

And I hope you’re moaning too… Or you just set yansh make ‘Jagaban’ dey cum grin

**Hatin' and wailin'!!
**Keep it up!! You're motivatin' us!!
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

December Has Come And Gone. Peter Obi Is Still In The Race!!! / Tinubu's Trip To Adamawa Delayed As Aircraft Develops Fault / BREAKING: Tinubu's Evil Plan Finally Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.