Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How Can I Cover The Walls Of My Room With Wallpaper? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Cover The Walls Of My Room With Wallpaper? (581 Views)

I Turn Written Words Into Money In My Room. / How To Make A Chat Room With Python / Wallpaper And 3d Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Cover The Walls Of My Room With Wallpaper? by libertanna: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
The wallpaper is available in a set of 2 sheets. It is made from matt finish paper. It is installed according to the size of your room wall.

Walls can be covered with wallpaper by installing it on walls. It changes the complete look of your room and beautifies it. So, for more, kindly visit mycutestickons website for the complete range of wall stickers for kids.
Re: How Can I Cover The Walls Of My Room With Wallpaper? by Nko1: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
Buy and cover offcourse
Re: How Can I Cover The Walls Of My Room With Wallpaper? by JohannLibert: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2022
If you decide to wallpaper, then I believe that you need quality wallpaper and that anything that goes well with color and design goes well with cooler tones, blue or warm tones, but then the furniture should be lighter. The house should be immediately for the family and include renovation of the bathroom, kitchen and, most importantly, the children's room, so I advise you to use the forest wallpaper on this page https://www.wallmur.com/wallpaper/parrots , where you can find wallpaper forest and decorate any room in the house with them. Personally, I liked the Parrots Wallpaper, I could not resist and bought them.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What A Twitter Engineer Have To Say About PHP Developers! / Compilers / What Happened To The Competitions Hosted On Programming Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.