Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Used Our 13% To Settle Akwa Ibom State Loans: Governor Udom Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used Our 13% To Settle Akwa Ibom State Loans: Governor Udom Emmanuel (245 Views)

I’ll Not Pay Back Your Loans, Governor-elect Tells Ganduje / Obaseki Where Is Our 13% Oil Derivation That Was Paid To You (video) / Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Used Our 13% To Settle Akwa Ibom State Loans: Governor Udom Emmanuel by umoh461(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
FearUdom: The Governor Said he used our 13% to settle Akwa Ibom State loans!

But information at the Debt Management Office shows we are still heavily indebted!

According to the DMO, Akwa Ibom State’s debt in March 2022 stands at N214.60 billion, from N234.85 billion in September 2021, making it the State with the fourth highest debt in Nigeria.

So exactly which part of our loans was discounted and what is left from the 13% derivation fund the Governor received?

The Government is yet to tell Akwa Ibomites what happened to their money!

Enough is enough of taking Akwa Ibomites for fools!

Re: I Used Our 13% To Settle Akwa Ibom State Loans: Governor Udom Emmanuel by Thortp(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Eheh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: ADELEKE Orders Monarchs In Akinrun, Igbajo, Iree To Vacate Palaces (RE / President Buhari Yemi Osinbanjo Nationwide Supporters Disassociate Self From Tin / Finance Minister Blames N206bn Padding In Budget On ‘wrong Coding’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.