Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Who Is Idowu Oluwaseyi Olarewaju - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is Idowu Oluwaseyi Olarewaju (859 Views)

Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video / 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE / Oluwaseyi Ajibade: Third Class LASU Graduate, UNILAG Best Graduating PhD Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Idowu Oluwaseyi Olarewaju by ekeibiduntv(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Idowu Oluwaseyi Olarewaju is student of Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa. I’m born to a pride land of Eruwa Oyo State.

Oluwaseyi attended Amazing grace model Nursery and primary School Ibadan and proceeded to Baptist model high school, Eruwa where he had his secondary education.

In 2016/17, he bagged National Diploma in computer science from the prestigious citadel of knowledge The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa. He is currently pursuing a Higher National Diploma in Computer science.
Talented Oluwaseyi is printer and a graphic designer.

He is determined to add value to life of students. His favourite quote “We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

Watchout for him at the SUG level

1 Share

Re: Who Is Idowu Oluwaseyi Olarewaju by Rainstormer: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
ekeibiduntv:
Idowu Oluwaseyi Olarewaju is student of Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa. I’m born to a pride land of Eruwa Oyo State.

Oluwaseyi attended Amazing grace model Nursery and primary School Ibadan and proceeded to Baptist model high school, Eruwa where he had his secondary education.

In 2016/17, he bagged National Diploma in computer science from the prestigious citadel of knowledge The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa. He is currently pursuing a Higher National Diploma in Computer science.

He is determined to add value to life of students. His favourite quote “We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

seriously ?

I av a degree in 2nd class upper division Bsc Economics and Statistics, UNIBEN. Bsc Computer science(First class), Ekpoma. Diploma in psychology, and other Business training results also that are worthless lol, and I plan on going for my masters in the UK.

U av not achieved anything with ur ND result young man. Even with my result, I still be learner for life.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Idowu Oluwaseyi Olarewaju by Alusiizizi(m): 4:09am On Nov 28, 2022
Rainstormer:
seriously ?

I av a degree in 2nd class upper division Bsc Economics and Statistics, UNIBEN. Bsc Computer science(First class), Ekpoma. Diploma in psychology, and other Business training results also that are worthless lol, and I plan on going for my masters in the UK.

U av not achieved anything with ur ND result young man. Even with my result, I still be learner for life.

The volume of his announcement almost got me believing that he had just earned a Ph.D from the California Institute of Technology grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Idowu Oluwaseyi Olarewaju by Alusiizizi(m): 4:11am On Nov 28, 2022
ekeibiduntv:

Oga, you have not achieved anything.
Re: Who Is Idowu Oluwaseyi Olarewaju by Royalvision: 4:40am On Nov 28, 2022
This dude has the mind of a Nigerian politician

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Idowu Oluwaseyi Olarewaju by sageb: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2022
ekeibiduntv:

Nice
Years ago, I was a Teacher in Obaseeku Grammar school.
I do visit your polytechnic back then.
Nostalgia

(1) (Reply)

Help With This Project- Electro Deposition Of Zinc / Why Covenant- Kool Or Too Restrictive / One Thing About My Higher Institution!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.