Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,708 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary (478 Views)

Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram / I Love Being Naked,for I Was Born Naked – Model Shuga Titi / Check Out The Finest Nigerian Guy On Instagram, Nathan Rexx! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by AnayoDivine(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hi, have you read my diary on NAIRALAND DIARY Section named I AM THE FINEST BOY ON NAIRALAND and you wanted to comment or say something, well here's a thread to entertain all your thoughts, questions, opinion and contribution. Let's have fun with this
Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by AnayoDivine(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
NEW STORY DROPPED, CHECK I AM THE FINEST BOY ON NAIRALAND on this site's Diary section
Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by AnayoDivine(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by AnayoDivine(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by ThatsONYI: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
shocked

Dudr, wtf?!! grin grin grin

Coincidentally, my poppa is also from oji river - I was actually on the diary section with hope to find a diary that at least, I could relate to and.. I found yours!!!

You remind me of random things, I'm tryna put together.. you like attention though undecided
Anyway, don't be lazy, learn some skills and if you love the internet - you can go learn programming, blogging, blablabla
AnayoDivine:

Bro, I don't know but your diary gives me that "naive teenager" vibes and I love your honesty and sincerity..

38 years old laid on a young girl of maybe 15 years old, for what?? And he got beaten with a wood? Wtf?

1 Like

Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by AnayoDivine(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Thank you for reading, I really appreciate. The girl he laid on is 11 years, and he got beaten with a wood. I was trying to send the pics of the wood but network was terrible.
I'm happy you enjoyed reading, I didn't believe anyone would enjoy my Diary, lol.
Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by AnayoDivine(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2022
I actually have a blog that once had traffic tho but i eventually got tired of it
Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by AnayoDivine(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2022
I feel like he was Hot, I guess that's the only possible explanation for such action.God has given me the strength to finally complete the Gist. Maybe I'll focus on this diary more, thanks for your comment bro, you have really motivated me today I can't even explain how pleased I am
Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by Nlanalyst: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2022
Let me get something straight.
A 38-year old man was just there while his brother beat him with wood and knife?

Don't get me wrong, what he did was very wrong and he deserved the worst of treatments.
But the actions meted out against him and his inactions towards it just defiled logic.
A man that grown still squats in your dad's house? And he still gets flogged when he errs?
And he's somehow attracted to his little niece? A minor?
Could you explain further? Is he imbecilic? Is he mentally unfirm?

1 Like

Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by AnayoDivine(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2022
He is mentally stable, he just has a very mild case of autism which doesn't mean that he is unaware of what he's doing
Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by AnayoDivine(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2022
Personally I feel he isn't too smart, even though my dad says he's mentally fine, I feel he might have an acute case of autism but regardless I 100% support you. He shouldn't have been treated in such way, that's not fair for anyone. I felt really sad for him though his actions were terrible, why would you try to force yourself on your neice while she's asleep
Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by Nlanalyst: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2022
AnayoDivine:
He is mentally stable, he just has a very mild case of autism which doesn't mean that he is unaware of what he's doing
Why did you hide the details?
You think you could just make such distorted narrative and people won't be curious to know why a 38-year old would behave and be treated in such a way?
Man is autistic. That's the only reason he could behave like that. It's not mild and he is unaware of his actions as against what you posited.

1 Like

Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by AnayoDivine(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2022
I'm sorry for not mentioning it there, I knew I'll still say it here, it's not everything that'll come to my mind. He's AWARE, he knows what he did was wrong. You know Autism has grades, he's own case is that he learns things slower, He absolutely knows when something is Wrong or Right. He has committed other offences too like stealing and the rest. He had been doing all this when he was in the village that's why he was brought to the city to live with my dad thinking he was going to change but here we are again
Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by AnayoDivine(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2022
He only commits this offense when my mom doesn't sleep with my sister in her room but he can't try it when she's there. The guy knows what he's doing and I also feel sad that he was treated such way
Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by AnayoDivine(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2022
The thing is, you know when someone has been in the village committing all this stuffs, it's easy for someone to intercede for him, like my Grandpa can just come and beg on his behalf, but if he should try this in LAGOS!!! They would literally burn him to death, that's why in a way I feel maybe he has spiritual problem, because after the whole correction he still ends up doing it over and over again but if he's about to do something evil and he sees someone is there or someone is watching him he'll use style to go back. I'm happy I could explain better to you and this could be discussed because I don't want it to be as if I'm hiding anything or I'm trying to create a favouring narrative, that would never even be my intention because I'm neither supporting my Dad nor Supporting my Dad's brother
Re: Comment Section For I Am The Finest Boy On Nairaland Diary by AnayoDivine(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hi

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING As Portable Goes Almost Crazy In An Epic Celebration For His Born Child / Obi Cubana And P Square Donate 7 Cows In Celebration Of Tunde Ednut's Birthday / Chrisean Rock Has Announced That She Is Pregnant For Rapper Blueface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.