Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Tinubu An Accountant That Is Scared Of Statistics, Na Suegbè - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu An Accountant That Is Scared Of Statistics, Na Suegbè (316 Views)

Nigeria Is 4th Cheapest Country To Live In The World - World Of Statistics / Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him / Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu An Accountant That Is Scared Of Statistics, Na Suegbè by Validated: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
If Fela was around, he would have sounded like:

"Make I yab them?" The people would responded, "Yab them, tab them!!"

An Accountant wey no sabi statistics, na wetin we go call am ooo!
Na suegbe ooo!

Presidential candidate wey dey use roasted corn to transmit electricity wetin we go callamm oooo
Na suegbe ooo!

A presidential candidate chanting like "A townhall is not baga bluu, blu bulaga"
Na wetin we call that one now ooo
Na pako ooo!

A presidential candidate wey no know the name of his campaign director, Na wetin we go callamm ooo!
Na dementia ooo

One man dey collect Lagos money dey chop for 23 years, wetin we go collam loo!
Na barawo oooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu An Accountant That Is Scared Of Statistics, Na Suegbè by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gibberish!

What part of your body did you use to reason about the bunkum you composed?

Cos I am certain it’s not your brains.
Re: Tinubu An Accountant That Is Scared Of Statistics, Na Suegbè by Validated: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Did you just learn a new word "Gibberish"?
Do you even know what that word means? Okay, let me school you.
"Gibberish is nonsense sounds or a baby's babble"
E.g. "A townhall is not a baga blu blu bulaga"
Now tell me who is talking gibberish!!!

Awon #Dementee!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu An Accountant That Is Scared Of Statistics, Na Suegbè by Jostoman: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

but you self like the song now grin
Re: Tinubu An Accountant That Is Scared Of Statistics, Na Suegbè by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sledgehammer to the other one don make diz one turn fela reborn.... grin grin

No be to write lyrics, if dem put bomb for ur head, u go blow with diz song....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu An Accountant That Is Scared Of Statistics, Na Suegbè by Jostoman: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
This guy get talent o
Re: Tinubu An Accountant That Is Scared Of Statistics, Na Suegbè by Chinjo2: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu is not good at financial accounting. He is only good at stock evaluation. He can look at a trailer load of cocaine and tell you how many wraps are in it.

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Candidate In Edo State Hijacked Youth Council Election / Although Obi Will Lose He Is A Human Who Should Not Be Dehumanized- Reno Omokri / Embassy Of Nigeria Burundi, East Africa Endorse And Partners Yapjen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.