Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? (2230 Views)

Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) / Ken Nnamani: It May Be Difficult For APC To Get A Candidate Like Buhari In 2023 / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by vhykeeytor(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
Yoruba people are the most educated in Nigeria . You can stew in bitterness and idiocy
It will change NOTHING

The most lawyers , the most engineers and so on

Thanks to the legacy of Awolowo. So when you come here to talk rubbish about average Yoruba man tell us your origin and how you have better governance

Being the most educated is different from asking for good governance. Which region in Nigeriahave you heard people saying they are standing on a man's mandate. Like seriously! Most Educated people in a region won't stand on a man's mandate. They would be independent of their choices. Their markets and shops won't be forcefully closed to show support for a man's life long ambition. The present day yorubas are far behind the Yorubas of Awolowo era. Thank God the study of history has been reintroduced into the educational curriculum of Nigeria. Perhaps yorubas of today would understand and appreciate their history of why they are called the most "Sophisticated region". Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo won't be alive and would support a Buhari to be the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by omonnakoda: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Being the most educated is different from asking for good governance. Which region in Nigeriahave you heard people saying they are standing on a man's mandate. Like seriously! Most Educated people in a region won't stand on a man's mandate. They would be independent of their choices. Their markets and shops won't be forcefully closed to show support for a man's life long ambition. The present day yorubas are far behind the Yorubas of Awolowo era. Thank God the study of history has been reintroduced into the educational curriculum of Nigeria. Perhaps yorubas of today would understand and appreciate their history of why they are called the most "Sophisticated region". Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo won't be alive and would support a Buhari to be the president of Nigeria.
The statement was a general statement about Yoruba

THE AVERGAGE YORUBA MAN DOES NOT LIKE GOOD GOVERNANCE

My question to you

IN COMPARISON TO WHOM

That Yoruba are where they are today in education is
A CONSEQUENCE

of governance

So do not go around making stupid generalizations

Is One party in control of Yorubaland today?

YOU think Yoruba should not support Tinubu

YOU are entitled to YOUR opinion

That people have a different view as is THEIR RIGHT

Does not give YOU the right to Judge them

So who should the Yoruba support? OBI?

Do you have any sense at all?

Personally I do not support Tinubu but I do not have a PVC and there is no measure by which OBI

Is a good option for Yoruba.

He has NOTHING to offer them
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by ariesbull: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
People just open mouths and vomit shit

Imagine

The average Yoruba man does not believe in good governance??

Tell us your state that has better governance than Yoruba land

Tell us any part of Nigeria that has better governance? Not just today but since 1960

Yoruba states are the most indebted states in Southern Nigeria and the most infrastructurally deficit and poor education

The stats are there

That is bad government

1 Like

Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by ariesbull: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
Yoruba people are the most educated in Nigeria . You can stew in bitterness and idiocy
It will change NOTHING

The most lawyers , the most engineers and so on

Thanks to the legacy of Awolowo. So when you come here to talk rubbish about average Yoruba man tell us your origin and how you have better governance
says who
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by omonnakoda: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
ariesbull:

Yoruba states are the most indebted states in Southern Nigeria and the most infrastructurally deficit and poor education

The stats are there

That is bad government
Your head
keep what you like in it
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by omonnakoda: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
ariesbull:
says who
Your father
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by vhykeeytor(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
The statement was a general statement about Yoruba

THE AVERGAGE YORUBA MAN DOES NOT LIKE GOOD GOVERNANCE

My question to you

IN COMPARISON TO WHOM

That Yoruba are where they are today in education is
A CONSEQUENCE

of governance

So do not go around making stupid generalizations

Is One party in control of Yorubaland today?

YOU think Yoruba should not support Tinubu

YOU are entitled to YOUR opinion

That people have a different view as is THEIR RIGHT

Does not give YOU the right to Judge them

So who should the Yoruba support? OBI?

Do you have any sense at all?

Personally I do not support Tinubu but I do not have a PVC and there is no measure by which OBI

Is a good option for Yoruba.

He has NOTHING to offer them

No one is asking you to support Obi...you can support a Kola Abiola or Omoyele Sowere. It's your choice to make. I still maintain that the average Yoruba man doesn't like good governance. Take your time and listen to streets interview of whom Yorubas want to vote...and listen to the reason why they are voting whom they want to vote.
Their reasons are:

1) Omo was ni

2) Yoruba lol kan or awa lo kan

3) Olorun ma fun Tinubu agbara ko Le se ( heaven help those who help themselves).

4) I can't vote for an ibo man or Hausa man...but they voted for buhari (Tribalism).

5) They close the boarders in Yoruba region, while boarders in the north and east are open and only yorubas are suffering.

These are mundane issues that sophisticated people are not suppose to be discussing. It is very disgusting to say the least.

If you like cry blood. I would say it in your presence. The average Yoruba people don't appreciate good governance. They prefer "Ewedu and Amala Politics".

1 Like

Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by ezegold4we: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Only fooools, educated illiterates, hardened criminal's, drug Barron's, touts, reglious bigots, and ethnic idiot's will vote that vegetable narcotic ancestor of over 88yrs called tinubu,

The Devil Just punished and destroyed APC by giving them the criminal called tinubu as their presidential candidate,

Everything about tinubu is fraudulent, imagine stealing Donald Duke's child-hood picture, former cross river State govnor as his own, tinubu isn't different from Yahoo guy's, this drug Lord has no attribute of a presidential material,

Even buhari will be the most useless sitting president on earth if he's thinking of supporting tinubu talkmore of tinubu being his successor,

Tinubu and atiku are both political criminal's and mentally demented expired product's, anyone thinking of voting for either of them is an enemy to his or her Future and generation's yet unborn,

Vote wisely,
Vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by omonnakoda: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
vhykeeytor:

If you like cry blood. I would say it in your presence. The average Yoruba people don't appreciate good governance. They prefer "Ewedu and Amala Politics".
Before 7 days they will cry blood in your house
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by vhykeeytor(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
Before 7 days they will cry blood in your house

You don't need to show your sangoism in public space. I have made my point, and that's on periodttt.
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by omonnakoda: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
vhykeeytor:

You don't need to show your sangoism in public space. I have made my point, and that's on periodttt.
I made my point too. Let us see which is more pointed
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by ariesbull: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
Your father
iti boribor
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by vhykeeytor(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
I made my point too. Let us see which is more pointed

Your point have nothing to point towards me. I don't cry on social like you. But in crying...don't cry too much blood, a lil blood would do.
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by Igbodicool(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
KwaraRat:

Tinubu is not a consensus candidate of the Yoruba nation but a candidate iof the APC ticket which he secured from party delegates that saw majority of Igbo delegates vote for him

Know the difference.

Afenifere's position on Tinubu is there for you to see Tinubu as a party product and not a Yoruba consensus candidate.

The only people with a tribal candidate is you igbos and for that I am not considering Obi .
And who is the KwaraRat to consider OBI?

You are mentally dilapidated Tinubu supporter, just face your bla blu bla candidate.
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by 579haamid: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Can you think you are writing out of pointCan you think you are writing out of point...
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by dominic17: 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
In other words, Tinubu is not fit to represent southwest but bought his way to represent APC and Southwest support him because it is their own.
Moh247:
SouthWest didn't present Tinubu, Tinubu won APC Presidential primaries defeating other candidates
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by Moh247: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
dominic17:
In other words, Tinubu is not fit to represent southwest but bought his way to represent APC and Southwest support him because it is their own.

Only to the voters would decide
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by Lionnation: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2022
DeAdvokate:

I'm not Igbo, take note
in niaraland whenever you mention try to mention your tribe, because yoruba will always think you Igbo,
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by Superwave16320: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
If you like be from hellfire no be today Tinubu de go through investigation.

I don't know that in Igbo land winning a court case on technicalities implies the person is guilt. When you done being foolish go get your brain back.

vhykeeytor:

He begged Late Gani to drop the charges against his certificate forgery, he won CCT on technicalities....it was same technicalities of Asiwaju that Saraki relied on. Asiwaju is known for setting bad precedence. I am not Igbo Okay. I am from Delta State. One thing about you dumbass yorubas is that anyone against BAT is Igbo.

Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by vhykeeytor(m): 12:57am On Nov 29, 2022
Superwave16320:
If you like be from hellfire no be today Tinubu de go through investigation.

I don't know that in Igbo land winning a court case on technicalities implies the person is guilt. When you done being foolish go get your brain back.

You don manage do night sub come dey insult your father. God punish you this fool for quoting me
Re: Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? by Superwave16320: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People's Gazette On Tinubu's Case / The Second Most Foolish Idiot After Ironsi / MAO - I'm Interested in Politics in Future!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.