Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pls Vote Obi For A Better Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Vote Obi For A Better Nigeria (314 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Vote Obi For A Better Nigeria by Emvico34: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
I had a dream, in that dream, i saw myself talking to some of our youths. I was telling them that a new nigeria is possible with Peter obi. Don't vote base on sentiments, vote base on facts. Obi is the right person to lead nigeria to the promise land. If we vote Tinubu or Atiku, we will spend the next 4 years crying, weeping and gnashing our teeths. May it never be our portion to vote the wrong person for peanuts and cry later. Vote wisely! A word is enough for the wise. A win for Obi is a win for Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Vote Obi For A Better Nigeria by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Pls Vote Obi For A Better Nigeria by KwaraRat: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
No
Re: Pls Vote Obi For A Better Nigeria by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Wahala

Nnamdi Kanu campaigned for One Nigeria when PDP was in power. PDP lost and he became a freedom fighter grin grin

Obi is on the ballot now we no hear say Nigeria na zoo again

After the election, Nigeria will become a zoo back

This life no balance o

grin grin grin
Re: Pls Vote Obi For A Better Nigeria by KwaraRat: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Emvico34:
I had a dream, in that dream, i saw myself talking to some of our youths. I was telling them that a new nigeria is possible with Peter obi. Don't vote base on sentiments, vote base on facts.

Had a dream on how he canvassed for votes for obi being the best.

Proceeds to warn on voting based on sentiments.

Nigger !
Re: Pls Vote Obi For A Better Nigeria by LeoDeKing: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
Very funny pipu.

Peter Obi will turn Nigeria to Dubai, but is it the same Peter Obi that was governor of Anambra state for 8 years or there is another one?

7 Likes

Re: Pls Vote Obi For A Better Nigeria by LeoDeKing: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ask them what Peter obi did in Anambra for 8 years, they can't point to a single project, yet we should vote him for the sake of better Nigeria. Very funny pipu. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pls Vote Obi For A Better Nigeria by Beebah321(f): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
Every time na APC & PDP. angry
They should rest and give other parties chance.
Re: Pls Vote Obi For A Better Nigeria by Afamed: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Beebah321:
Every time na APC & PDP. angry
They should rest and give other parties chance.

Other parties migrated from APC and PDP.

Obi from PDP to Lp. So nothing new in LP
Re: Pls Vote Obi For A Better Nigeria by Bestymary: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sure we the sane Nigeria are going to vote for Mr. Peter obi.
Re: Pls Vote Obi For A Better Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Emvico34:
I had a dream, in that dream, i saw myself talking to some of our youths. I was telling them that a new nigeria is possible with Peter obi. Don't vote base on sentiments, vote base on facts. Obi is the right person to lead nigeria to the promise land. If we vote Tinubu or Atiku, we will spend the next 4 years crying, weeping and gnashing our teeths. May it never be our portion to vote the wrong person for peanuts and cry later. Vote wisely! A word is enough for the wise. A win for Obi is a win for Nigerians
No !!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Candidate In Edo State Hijacked Youth Council Election / Earlier Today, The Executive Chairman Of Degema Local Government Area And Mayor / Is This True about the Western countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.