Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader (1661 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Better Leader Than Peter Obi - Reno Omokri / 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru / Peter Obi Or Wike: Who Will Be A Better Candidate For PDP In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by FKMagazine(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
Amaechi or Wike
Who's more intelligent & wise in handling State & political matters most?

Constructive argument is needed pls

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Golan007: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Amaechi did a lot for rivers state and its indigenes.

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by thatgirl504(f): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
What do you want to do with the information?

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Moh247: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Both have pros and cons

Ameachi wanted a more social and entertainment kind of economy, he built schools, mono rail, organized carnival and hosted alot of activities within the entertainment industry

Wike on the other hand wanted to turn Rivers especially PortHarcout to a urban metropolitan city with his intense investment on urban renewal projects and infrastructure

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Kingpin1000: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
Both have pros and cons

Ameachi wanted a more social and entertainment kind of economy, he built schools, mono rail, organized carnival and hosted alot of activities within the entertainment industry

Wike on the other hand wanted to turn Rivers especially PortHarcout to a urban metropolitan city with his intense investment on urban renewal projects and infrastructure
Building flyovers... what killed the love of Amaechi by Riverians was his support for Buhari.
Wike is heading same path with Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by dedonfranco(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
How was Rivers state before Amaechi came in?

Can you drive from waterlines to eleme junction without being stopped by Army personnel?

FG gave Wike 83 billion.....why.....because of Federal roads Amaechi did during His time as a Governor.

The same Wike is telling somebody that Amaechi didn't do anything as a Governor.

Amaechi is the best Governor Rivers state ever had.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by sonature1: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Amaechi was doing a great job until he joined APC and lost direction. The quality of primary schools Amaechi built in Rivers State in 2009 - 2012, you don't get to see it anywhere in the country at the time.

Wike has tried, but I still believe the Amaechi in PDP then did better than today's Wike. Amaechi lost his senses and started fighting Jonathan the first day he joined APC. He focused more on politics than development.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Chinjo2: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
Both are fools just that wike is more foolish than Amaechi

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by SonofLothbrok: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Amaechi all day.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by 1931o: 1:16am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:
Both have pros and cons

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by BelieveAfrica: 1:28am On Nov 28, 2022
None of them.
Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Tranquill: 2:08am On Nov 28, 2022
People that open and start commenting on threads like this are not even from Rivers State.

We know their modus operandi and have seen it before.

They create threads like this hoping at some point they will use it to start discharging the maggots of tribal slurs in their mouth as they are always looking for opportunities to insult other tribes and then turn around to accuse people of hating them.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by loffyloffy: 2:30am On Nov 28, 2022
I lived in Rivers when Amechi was governor, and when Wike came in..I have visited the state late into Wikes Tenure too.

Wike is a populist, he does things for show and to impress the people and to some extent meet their immediate needs.

Amechi, is a strategic builder, opening up the state for now with a clear vision to position the state as one of the best for the future. It's not just the schools, which is practically every primary school in the state that he modernised(all abandoned by Wike)..The Hospitals, The Dental center(probably the best in the country), The roads, the bridges , not just flyovers, the drainage system on the major roads, The greater Portharcourt project, including a brand new stadium built from scratch ..The monorail..

If Ph had continued on the Amechi trajectory, it would have become one of the best states today.

Instead it went for short-sighted Wike., just to align with the loosing Jonathan.

Amechi is the best governor rivers ever had

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Captainero: 2:42am On Nov 28, 2022
You will get the best answer when you travel to Ubima ( Amaechi's village ) and then travel to Rumuepirikom ( Wike's village). Compare and contrats, because they say "politics is about what you bring home to your people..Understand?

What do your immediate constituency benefit when you are given power is what matters most in politics.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Captainero: 2:44am On Nov 28, 2022
Seems you are a rapist, you are mentally unfit o..everytime talking about rapeeven when issues of utmost importance arebeigmn discussed..MOD should chek this guy out.
1931o:
Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by chrisxxx(m): 4:46am On Nov 28, 2022
loffyloffy:
I lived in Rivers when Amechi was governor, and when Wike came in..I have visited the state late into Wikes Tenure too.

Wike is a populist, he does things for show and to impress the people and to some extent meet their immediate needs.

Amechi, is a strategic builder, opening up the state for now with a clear vision to position the state as one of the best for the future. It's not just the schools, which is practically every primary school in the state that he modernised(all abandoned by Wike)..The Hospitals, The Dental center(probably the best in the country), The roads, the bridges , not just flyovers, the drainage system on the major roads, The greater Portharcourt project, including a brand new stadium built from scratch ..The monorail..

If Ph had continued on the Amechi trajectory, it would have become one of the best states today.

Instead it went for short-cited Wike., just to align with the loosing Jonathan.

Amechi is the best governor rivers ever had

There are somethings some of you do not know. Amaechi was averaging #40b from FG and IGR per month as the governor. Wike is averaging #20b presently as governor. Their achievement can never be the same. This is what we want people to understand. To me as a Rivers person I value Wike more.
Even the time Amaechi was performing Wike was the driving force. Amaechi performance nosedived when Wike left him in 2012 or there in.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by tesppidd: 5:39am On Nov 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

There are somethings some of you do not know. Amaechi was averaging #40b from FG and IGR per month as the governor. Wike is averaging #20b presently as governor. Their achievement can never be the same. This is what we want people to understand. To me as a Rivers person I value Wike more.
Even the time Amaechi was performing Wike was the driving force. Amaechi performance nosedived when Wike left him in 2012 or there in.
Same way Buhari has been earning very little compared with PDP earned.

If we also tell you what Jonathan and PDP were earning compared with Buhari you will start crying.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by chrisxxx(m): 5:44am On Nov 28, 2022
tesppidd:

If we also tell you what Jonathan and PDP were earning compared with Buhari you will start crying.
How did Buhari come into this discussion?
I am sorry I didn't know u support APC. You people are just irredeemable. Just very annoying like a child of 2 years old.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by youngbabaj(m): 5:45am On Nov 28, 2022
Here to learn
Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by tesppidd: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

I am sorry I didn't know u support APC. You people are just irredeemable. Just very annoying like a child of 2 years old.
Am only subtle trying to scold you from making that lame excuse about Amaechi receiving 40 billion while Wike received only 20 billion per month.

It's the same analogy wrt Buhari and Jonathan.
Except you refuse to accept the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by FrancescoFarino(f): 6:35am On Nov 28, 2022
Wike ohhhhh!!!
Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Praxis758: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2022
To choose either of them is like trying to differentiate between the Devil and Satan
Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Praxis758: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2022
To choose either of them is like trying to differentiate between the Devil and Satan.
Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by FKMagazine(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2022
Chinjo2:
Both are fools just that wike is more foolish than Amaechi

This is more funnier o
Pls, how do you mean bro?
Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by gare(f): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

I Don't understand the idiots, that how they fail exams, Wike and Ameachi in the subject of discussion, if you want to talk about Buhari and Jonathan create another thread for that

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Madmohamed123: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Captainero:
Seems you are a rapist, you are mentally unfit o..everytime talking about rapeeven when issues of utmost importance arebeigmn discussed..MOD should chek this guy out.
Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Madmohamed123: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2022
1931o:
out of points
Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Didijiji: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2022
tesppidd:

Buhari compensated for that with outrageous borrowing

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by tesppidd: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2022
Didijiji:
Buhari compensated for that with outrageous borrowing

Receive sense
Do you know how much Wike has borrowed?

Do you know the debt profile of Rivers state?

Mumu mannnn!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Didijiji: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2022
tesppidd:
Do you know how much Wike has borrowed?

Do you know the debt profile of Rivers state?

Mumu mannnn!
What is my business with Wike?

You want to stupidly blackmail people emotionally with how much Jonathan got compared to Buhari

If you add what Buhari borrowed, you will CONFIRM that Buhari had more funds but performed woefully.

THE WORST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Inwogu: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2022
People forget easily.
I witnessed a little of odili, ameachi and wike.i have lived in rivers getting to 20yrs now. I must say that amaechi is far better than wike.
What makes ameachi stand out.
1) Roads:Dualization of major roads in port Harcourt
Rumukwurusi- Igwurita
Garrison - Elelenwo
Stadium Rd
Eliozu to ubima
Ubima to imo state E.t.c
2. Education: Building of standard Secondary and primary school. First time seeing a public school with A.C and Standby generator in all schools.
Building of model secondary schools.
Giving scholarship to indigenes of the state to study abroad.
Employment of 13,000 teachers
3. Health: Building of primary health centers all over the state.
4. Agriculture=70%
5: Sports: built the celebrated stadium in Rivers
6. Development of greater port Harcourt city( why I'm angry with wike.this project would have decongested port Harcourt
AND MANY MORE OF HIS Developmental STRIDES.

WIKE.
1. Roads- wike worked more internal roads than ameachi
2.entertainment: Pleasure park
3, Health: wike build more standard hospital than ameachi.while ameachi built more health centers across the LGA. Wike centered his in port Harcourt
4: Education: Build law school, and moved Ignatius to were they are now
5. Agriculture= 0
6. Rehabilitation/maintenance of critical infrastructure=0
7. Employment= 0

In conclusion ameachi was more of A RIVERS STATE GOVERNOR while WIKE IS AN IKWERRE GOVERNOR.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader by Indispensable85(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2022
I love Wike for his infrastructure drive but I'll pick Amaechi ahead of him with everything put together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Wishes Christians, Nigerians Peace And Prosperity At Christmas / Peter Obi Has Redeemed Nigeria At Chattam's House that Tinubu Tarnished. / Just Saw A Video Of A Rich Northerner Coming To Deposit 50 Million Naira In CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.