Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu (1361 Views)

Vote For Credible Leaders, Titi Abubakar Urges Women / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by Chibuzoc(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
cool Abuja errand boys are the so called leaders grin remove security personnel from them and see how useless they are to the people
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by tishbite41(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
LegendHero:

There is no government agencies in other region that is not in the SE.

You’re just as deluded as your Ibo leaders.

Mention one general government agencies in other region that is not in the SE. Your time starts now.

That delusion is exactly why Ojuku acted in haste to sacrifice millions of Biaflans to death and why Nnamdi Kanu used lies to turn a once peaceful SE to a killing den.

Just tell the people any lies, then they regurgitate it and take actions based on that without thinking.
Start naming the govt agencies
I'm waiting for u
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by LegendHero(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

Start naming the govt agencies
I'm waiting for u

Na you talk say no federal agencies in the SE.

Mention one federal agency you see in other region that is not in the SE.

All federal parastatals have agencies domiciled in all region. I mean ALL of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by tishbite41(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Na you talk say no federal agencies in the SE.

Mention one federal agency you see in other region that is not in the SE.

All federal parastatals have agencies domiciled in all region. I mean ALL of them.
You think you are talking to a fool like u abi
So NDA, IITA, etc are domiciled in the East abi
Or you think I'm talking about the Police, Army and Prisons you use to suppress the Igbos?!
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by KwaraRat: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

I'm for real
Start naming them

Enugu Airport with all the federal aviation agencies

CBN branch in Enugu

82 Div

Air force Helicopter Training group that you now term their training flights as arms drops to phantom fulanis

Customs dry port in same Enugu

Immigration passport office Enugu

Federal Orthopedic hospital, Enugu

University of Nigeria , Nnsuka and UNEC campuses both in Enugu

NEPA light you consume generated from a federally owned GENCO transmitted via TRANSCO

Enugu PHC road.

Enugu Nnsuka road

Federal secretariat complex housing all federal agencies in Nigeria by independence layout

This is just for Enugu

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
KwaraRat:

They can not do the needful in their blighted yeast but yet that idiot you quoted wants to have one of their confirmed failures in the form of Peter Obi rule Nigeria.

Don't mind them. Ordinary ban on open grazing they were prevaricating shamelessly.

The abjectly weak, cowardly and incompetent elected political leadership in the SE, which Obi cannot be excluded from, is the reason Kanu, IPOB, ESN, UGM became the defacto leaders of Igbos in the eyes of the people.

SE leaders simply allowed madmen to take over the Asylum. Bianca is right terming Igbo leaders "men who are not men".

God forbid the weakest and most cowardly of them, in Peter Obi, get anywhere near Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by LegendHero(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

You think you are talking to a fool like u abi
So NDA, IITA, etc are domiciled in the East abi
Or you think I'm talking about the Police, Army and Prisons you use to suppress the Igbos?!

Lol, is NDA headquarters in the SS and SW too?

Is IITA headquarters in the SS , NE, NC, and NW too?

I don’t get this nonsense logic. You’re just as dumb as Bianca Ojuku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by KwaraRat: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
LegendHero:

The fool will only be satisfied if every federal resource and centre is located in their yeast

This was the predicament we faced in the old eastern region and how Enugu became the most rapid developing city in the world at the expense of the minority resources and neglect.

Igbos are shamelessly greedy bastards that do not deserve whatever federal presence the currently enjoy because they do not contribute in return to the federal purse.

They are a leaching race of ever insatiable greedy parasites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by tishbite41(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
KwaraRat:

Enugu Airport with all the federal aviation agencies

CBN branch in Enugu

82 Div

Air force Helicopter Training group that you now term their training flights as arms drops to phantom fulanis

Customs dry port in same Enugu

Immigration passport office Enugu

Federal Orthopedic hospital, Enugu

University of Nigeria , Nnsuka and UNEC campuses both in Enugu

NEPA light you consume generated from a federally owned GENCO transmitted via TRANSCO

Enugu PHC road.

Enugu Nnsuka road

Federal secretariat complex housing all federal agencies in Nigeria by independence layout

This is just for Enugu

Dumbo
You should be ashamed of yourself
Let me bring the list of MDAs in Kaduna State only
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol

Nzogbu are suffering from inferiority complex and victimhood mentality. You even get time to engage some of them

They don't reason like human
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by tishbite41(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
KwaraRat:

The fool will only be satisfied if every federal resource and centre is located in their yeast

This was the predicament we faced in the old eastern region and how Enugu became the most rapid developing city in the world at the expense of the minority resources and neglect.

Igbos are shamelessly greedy bastards that do not deserve whatever federal presence the currently enjoy because they do not contribute in return to the federal purse.

They are a leaching race of ever insatiable greedy parasites.
Dumbo
Let me bring a list for you
You don't know what I'm talking about
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by KwaraRat: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

Dumbo
You should be ashamed of yourself
Let me bring the list of MDAs in Kaduna State only

Idiot, as far as I am concerned every federal presence in Igbo land is a waste as you contribute next to nothing and leach on the polity.

What then will you say of Akwa Ibom that has no single federal presence be it in roads, bridges, schools, hospitals , you name it.

I don't blame you at all for if we were practicing true federalism will you be demanding lile its your right.

Parasitic leaching bastards.
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by tishbite41(m): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
KwaraRat:

Idiot, as far as I am concerned every federal presence in Igbo land is a waste as you contribute next to nothing and leach on the polity.

What then will you say of Akwa Ibom that has no single federal presence be it in roads, bridges, schools, hospitals , you name it.

I don't blame you at all for if we were practicing true federalism will you be demanding lile its your right.

I haven't brought the list and you're running already
Never knew urchins had some conscience
So, you know that Kaduna alone beats the SE and SS in Federal presence.
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
Asgard73:

You’re a Yoruba man.. and don’t have the best intent for an igboman ..

Carry your cares to ogun .. where all Bianca said is happening live in your Yoruba land

No Dey worry about igbos pass igbos .. we understand the love

Thank you.

Yoruba sef

And you pray daily for the wellbeing and progress of Yorubas ba? Your hypocrisy and duplicity na die..

Bianca got it spot on describing you lot as "men who are not men".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by KwaraRat: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

Dumbo
Let me bring a list for you
You don't know what I'm talking about

Shove your list.

You demanding for federal presence despite the huge presence compared to the SS exposes what I keep saying that the Igbo is the greatest enemy to resource control and return back to fiscal autonomy for states.

If we restructure Nigeria today will you have the audacity to open your parasitic mouth and talk? You that federal allocation is what runs your backward region

Take away that undeserved allocation and let's see you become the truly poorest region in Nigeria.

You ungrateful idiots demanding more from an illegal theft from others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

shut up obingo. Keep the Niger delta out from your misery

Ndigbo with their inferiority complex and victimhood mentality no be am grin

Your AfghanEastern region and 5% do not deserve all they got from FG

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by KwaraRat: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

To me Kaduna is more deserving since they contribute far more to the national purse than your ugwu region.
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by tishbite41(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
shut up obingo. Keep the Niger delta out from your misery

Ndigbo with their inferiority complex and victimhood mentality no be am grin

Your AfghanEastern region and 5% do not deserve all they got from FG
You're a big fool
Your fellow urchin was the person who mentioned Akwa Ibom. I guess you're too daft to notice that
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by tishbite41(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
KwaraRat:

To me Kaduna is more deserving since they contribute far more to the national purse than your ugwu region.

No problems
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

You're a big fool
Your fellow urchin was the person who mentioned Akwa Ibom. I guess you're too daft to notice that
You and your fellow obingo are nitwits

Go collect your own bread o.. Naanu don dey share bread for Ndigbo
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
KwaraRat:

Indeed. If you waste policemen, Prison warden and all armed forces personnel wherever you and whenever you can ambush them, to the extent the all now reject deployment to the SE, is that a case of "no Federal presence in SE" or simply about the myopic and unthinking Igbo man using his own violent hands and malevolent will to decimate the Federal Presence in the SE?

Bianca complains of desolate industries but that is more to do with the indolent and thieving governors refusing to work diligently to attract FDI to the SE and their failure over insecurity we all knows is the quickest way to get factories, industries and investors abandon or stay away from a geographical location. Igbos fcked themselves. As simple as that.

Mark my word, and I am yet to be wrong as I correctly predictedall that is going on in the SE today, Igbos will graduate to bombing Federal buildings, infrastructure and offices in the SE once Obi loses.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

No problems
Hahahahaha

Ugwu region grin grin

Buhari call am dot in a circle region grin

Wike call am AfghanEastern grin

Hahahahaha

Una go see pepper after the election no worry Nwanne
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Ugwu region grin grin

Buhari call am dot in a circle region grin

Wike call am AfghanEastern grin

Hahahahaha

Una go see pepper after the election no worry Nwanne

Bro, na we suppose to ensure we no dull after election.

Many Chinasa Michael, the fool now incarcerated at Kirikiri for burning BRT Park during #EndSARS, dey ground.

We must all be alert as I expect Igbos to go on a rampage when Obi loses even though we all know he stands no chance anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by KwaraRat: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mark my word, and I am yet to be wrong as I correctly predictedall that is going on in the SE today, Igbos will graduate to bombing Federal buildings, infrastructure and offices in the SE once Obi loses.

I am on ground in the yeast every other month staying at least 2 weeks in a strecg and i can tell you that your prediction is no longer a foresighted opinion but already a reality .

The only reason they are yet to commence such acts of terrorism is that they are yet to see the financial aspect to carrying out such hence they concentrate on kidnappings and robberies.

But sooner or later your prediction will come to pass.

These people are too far gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, na we suppose to ensure we no dull after election.

Many Chinasa Michael, the fool now incarcerated at Kirikiri for burning BRT Park during #EndSARS, dey ground.

We must all be alert as I expect Igbos to go on a rampage when Obi loses even though we all know he stands no chance anyway.
I swear to God we are very much alert this time around. Even our governors in South West are very much at alert

The few ones that owned houses in Lagos will carry it back to their ugwu region

#ENDSARS is an eye opener already.

We know they will make attempt after the election when their Obi have lost out of the race. They will regret ever making any attempt i swear down
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by Asgard73: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dsalvo:

And you pray daily for the wellbeing and progress of Yorubas ba? Your hypocrisy and duplicity na die..

Bianca got it spot on describing you lot as "men who are not men".

Okay enjoy.
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
The erudite scholar, a Cambridge product, first class economist, former CBN governor and current sitting governor of Anambra state HE Prof Chukwuma Soludo categorically state that Ndigbo with their Nzogbu Nzogbu politics will definitely take them to no where

He state it categorically that Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing. He also said that Obi knows he won't come distant third in the coming election and he knows that they know too

I'm glad Bianca Ojukwu is openly reiterating on what Prof Chukwuma Soludo said

I hope they won't take their Nzogbu Nzogbu politics to call for Bianca Ojukwu head grin

Nobody will buy Obi, Prof Chukwuma Soludo has devalued him to less than 10Kobo and worth next to nothing - Gov Sule

What I'm waiting for next is the first yiibo that will come over and say Bianca is very fair in complexion because her mum na albino.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dsalvo:

It is about having elected leaders who should speak and act for you because that is precisely what they were elected to do.

That is what Bianca is talking about. She is right.

It still won't be clear to him. Maybe try explaining what Bianca means by using election into Alaba Traders Association as analogy for him.
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

It still won't be clear to him. Maybe try explaining what Bianca means by using election into Alaba Traders Association as analogy for him.

Lol. Or election of Igbo babaloja of Ladipo market. Una no go kill person here sha. grin
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by Biafrannuke: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Her comments were reported half. She said Kanu's non release is a consequence of such failure of leadership. But you don't expect a yoruba brown envelop newspaper funded by a drug lord to report that.
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Biafrannuke:
Her comments were reported half. She said Kanu's non release is a consequence of such failure of leadership. But you don't expect a yoruba brown envelop newspaper funded by a drug lord to report that.

What's my business with Kanu? We are talking of her very important statement that Igbos lack leaders across the board. Kanu is one man. Dimwit.
Re: Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu by 917modupeore: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
Republican my foot.A slave race terrorised by a voodoo cult group is what you are.Republican my foot.A slave race terrorised by a voodoo cult group is what you are....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o's Doppelganger Sighted At Peter Obi's Calabar Campaign Rally Today / Onitsha Agog As Mama Woto-woto, Jennifer Eliogu, Kcee, Peter Obi Shake Onitsha A / Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Liberation Army , Activate OP Blue Dragon In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.