Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan (2270 Views)

Youtube Premium Available For Just 2k / Youtube Premium Group Buy / Join A 5-day Class On Wordpress Design And SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by dsweetest(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
I have a Youtube Premium Family Subscription, and I am ready to add a few people to it for a fee of N1000 a month. If you are ready to do this, just send me a Whatsapp message in my number below.

You can also contribute on this thread so everyone knows when payments are made, etc and that no one got scammed.

You get every single benefit of YouTube Premium once you join. No ads, unlimited downloads on YouTube Music, etc.

Thanks
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by paperlord007(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
I have joined the Subscription. Easy and fast

1 Like

Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by StPete: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Isn’t this like a rip-off? How do you want me to pay 1500 when YouTube family for 6 people cost just 1900 which is like 317 per person? Even the first month is free. Chai, naija which way

1 Like

Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by OtunbaBlack(m): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2022
Sir, kindly explain why it's 1500, when individual is 1100.
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by dsweetest(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2022
I will consider reducing the price. It was actually supposed to be 1000 for the first subscrbers.

It's back to 1000 now.
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by bolakale30(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2022
dsweetest:
I will consider reducing the price. It was actually supposed to be 1000 for the first subscrbers.

It's back to 1000 now.

It's still unconscionable boss... I am in one YouTube family and it's even dollar-denominated and I have never paid beyond 570 Naira every month. With what you are proposing, the four people will be the one funding the stuff and even topping it with small extra for you... Sounds like Nigerian elites-esque economics...

2 Likes

Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by dsweetest(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2022
bolakale30:

It's still unconscionable boss... I am in one YouTube family and it's even dollar-denominated and I have never paid beyond 570 Naira every month. With what you are proposing, the four people will be the one funding the stuff and even topping it with small extra for you... Sounds like Nigerian elites-esque economics...

It's a choice bro. If you feel it's not okay, don't do it. You can always subscribe yourself. There are no hidden details here.

I am currently paying for this in dollars, and Google uses the official rate to make deductions. The advertised rate is not what I am paying.
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by louxera(f): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Hi good morning. please how were you able to successfully subscribe to the premium access been trying to subscribe since last week but it keeps declining not sure why, please assist. Thanks

dsweetest:
I have a Youtube Premium Family Subscription, and I am ready to add just 4 people to it for a fee of N1000 a month. If you are ready to do this, just send me a Whatsapp message in my number below.

You can also contribute on this thread so everyone knows when payments are made, etc and that no one got scammed.

You get every single benefit of YouTube Premium once you join. No ads, unlimited downloads on YouTube Music, etc.

Subscription begins on the 27th of each month, so that's when payments would be made.

Thanks
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by dsweetest(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
louxera:
Hi good morning. please how were you able to successfully subscribe to the premium access been trying to subscribe since last week but it keeps declining not sure why, please assist. Thanks

It's only taking payments in dollars for now. Maybe that's why you have been finding it difficult.

Joining a family plan is the same as the normal Premium subscription though.
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by bolakale30(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
louxera:

CBN restriction is the reason... Like the OP said, you have to pay using a dollar denominated card now. Download Chipper Cash and create a Virtual Card.
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by louxera(f): 6:54am On Nov 30, 2022
I wanna add my family people too that's why and we 5 already so we need our ��

dsweetest:

It's only taking payments in dollars for now. Maybe that's why you have been finding it difficult.

Joining a family plan is the same as the normal Premium subscription though.

1 Like

Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by louxera(f): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2022
louxera:
I wanna add my family people too that's why and we 5 already so we need our ��

Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by louxera(f): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2022
I used my chipper cash usd card details but it was still unsuccessful

bolakale30:

CBN restriction is the reason... Like the OP said, you have to pay using a dollar denominated card now. Download Chipper Cash and create a Virtual Card.
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by dsweetest(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
louxera:
I used my chipper cash usd card details but it was still unsuccessful

Send a message to me on Whatsapp let me help you
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by louxera(f): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thanks, I just sent you a message on whatsapp

dsweetest:

Send a message to me on Whatsapp let me help you
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by dsweetest(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
louxera:
Thanks, I just sent you a message on whatsapp

Okay. I've replied
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by drkoolit: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Been successfully activated on YouTube premium . Thanks !
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by dsweetest(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
drkoolit:
Been successfully activated on YouTube premium . Thanks !

You are welcome @drkoolit
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by austin4real(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Swift and reliable service. Im enjoying my account right now

1 Like

Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by micxwell(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2023
I just joined this YouTube family subscription and it was seamless. This is legit.

1 Like

Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by dsweetest(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2023
Thanks for the reviews @austin4real and @micxwell. Enjoy your subscription 👍👍

1 Like

Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by Thedon22: 2:52am On Mar 30, 2023
dsweetest:
Thanks for the reviews @austin4real and @micxwell. Enjoy your subscription 👍👍
Hello, I have sent you a message.
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by dsweetest(m): 4:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Thedon22:

I didn't get it. Send it again, or send it here. You can also send it on Whatsapp through the number in the signature. Thanks.
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by micxwell(m): 4:40am On Mar 30, 2023
Thedon22:

Hi, I didn't receive the email though. What's up?
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by Thedon22: 4:02am On Mar 31, 2023
Thanks, Dsweetest. I have been able to log in to use the YouTube account. Hassle-free service.
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by dsweetest(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
micxwell:

Hi, I didn't receive the email though. What's up?

Is this for me?
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by dsweetest(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
Thedon22:
Thanks, Dsweetest. I have been able to log in to use the YouTube account. Hassle-free service.

Thanks bro. It's a pleasure. More spaces available.
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by micxwell(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
dsweetest:

Is this for me?
I was responding to the guy above;
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by dsweetest(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
micxwell:
I was responding to the guy above;

Okay. Cool

1 Like

Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by Madrededios(f): 6:42am On Apr 23, 2023
dsweetest:
I have a Youtube Premium Family Subscription, and I am ready to add a few people to it for a fee of N1000 a month. If you are ready to do this, just send me a Whatsapp message in my number below.

Thanks

Please is this offer still available?
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by dsweetest(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Madrededios:

Please is this offer still available?

Yes it is...
Re: Join A Youtube Premium Family Plan by madprophet(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
dsweetest:

Yes it is...

What about Spotify?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Canon 450d + 17-85mm Lens With Complete Accessories (from Uk) For Sale / 2016 Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Bluetooth Headset amazon $138 we N20,000 / Replace Your Iwatch Broken Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.