Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Barcelone Fans Let Me Feel The Hit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelone Fans Let Me Feel The Hit (744 Views)

Chelsea Fans Let's Discuss What We Think Is Wrong With Our Team Cos Am Nt Smilin / Heartland Fc Fans: Let's Go There! / Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Barcelone Fans Let Me Feel The Hit by woodboi(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2007
What do you think about sunday?
Re: Barcelone Fans Let Me Feel The Hit by smile2day(f): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2008
Well thank GOD we made it to the semi finals.
Re: Barcelone Fans Let Me Feel The Hit by bollingjoe(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2008
let hope deco returns back in time 4 the semi final
Re: Barcelone Fans Let Me Feel The Hit by doyin13(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2008
Barca just look a shadow of their old selves if at that.

The additions since the Champions League victory have been poor

from Thuram to Zambrotta to Toure to especially Abidal.

All the chemistry is lost.

I mean, yesterday was the first time I had seen a Barca midfield play so poorly.

Even when they did not win, the midfield could be leaned on to control a game often to the point of overplay.

But the one-two passes were often one and done, selfish play reigned and the thing jus dey pain me.

All this hype over Bojan and Giovanni should also cease. Bojan is a bit cerebral but I fear his lack of athleticism might
be his undoing. Giovanni, na jus empty Kpangolo.

Frankly it is all too tragic. The death of a great team.
Re: Barcelone Fans Let Me Feel The Hit by mukina2: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2008
Please use the search button before posting a new thread .

a Barca 4 ever thread already exists > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-29124.640.html

(1)

Ac Milan Champions League Winners / United Vs Spurs : Was There An Unawarded Penalty ? / Who Do You Want To Be The Host Of The Next Under 17 Fifa World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.