Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? (696 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by garfield1: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu will get the spread in at least 17 northern states except Adamawa and maybe taraba,6 sw states,2 se states and 3 ss states plus fct...
Atiku will get the spread in 15 northern states.he won't make it in borno,yobe,zamfara,kwara,kano.if he isn't careful,he will fail ,Kaduna and benue.he will not get the spread in lagos, ekiti,Ogun,ondo.he won't make it in edo,rivers.he will not make 25% in anambra,Enugu,ebonyi.

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Aiel123
Penguin2
Naijaroyalty
Legendhero
Pakute
Raumdeuter
Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by successmatters(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
All these useless permutations are being done using 2019 situation report.

This election will be different.

Thise who thinks some people are illiterates and don't have access to the Internet and as such will vote criminals will be disappointed.

Peter Obi, by the order of the masses of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by Nijablast: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by garfield1: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Cc alphagan,okoroawusa
Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by slivertongue: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Atiku is getting d required in all northern states

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by garfield1: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
slivertongue:
Atiku is getting d required in all northern states

Not true sir.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by Alphagan(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu will have 25% minimum in all the 6 swestern states, 5 NC states to include Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Benue and Plateau. The crisis in PDP will help Tinubu in Benue, I wager Ortom will support Obi thereby putting the strength of the 3 contenders at par in the State. In Plateau, Atiku and Obi will draw from the same pool of supporters, I'm predicting a marginal win for Tinubu. Tinubu will have 25% minimum is Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto, Kebbi, and Zamfara in NW. Bar Adamawa, the story is the same in the NE. I will give him Edo, Delta, Cross River in SS . Rivers?(no direction yet). Imo and Ebonyi in the East. If you sum the states up, you're sure to have more than 25 states.

So, the issue of constitutional spread will not pose any threat to Tinubu's ambition...he's winning on the first ballot.

Tinubu is coming!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by slivertongue: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Not true sir.

90 Days will tell

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by Alphagan(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Not true sir.

I think he's right. Atiku's best electoral performance in the North will be in this coming election, anticipate ethnic solidarity. 25% spread across northern states is a toast to Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by kayfra: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
APC will get 25% in all the Northern and SW states. 24 states.

In addition, he'll get in Ebonyi and Imo states and at least in 4 SS States. I predict him getting minimum 25% in 30 states.

Atiku too should be able to get 28-30 states.

Obi and Kwankanso won't make the spread.

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by garfield1: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Alphagan:

I think he's right. Atiku's best electoral performance in the North will be in this coming election, anticipate ethnic solidarity. 25% spread across northern states is a toast to Atiku.

North hss multiple ethnicity unlike se/sw

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by garfield1: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
slivertongue:

90 Days will tell

It is already telling
Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by Alphagan(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

North hss multiple ethnicity unlike se/sw

Religion is what unites the North. Ethnicity has little role to play.

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by garfield1: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Alphagan:

Religion is what unites the North. Ethnicity has little role to play.

There are many xtians there plus tinubu is muslim
Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by donphilopus: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Alphagan:
Tinubu will have 25% minimum in all the 6 swestern states, 5 NC states to include Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Benue and Plateau. The crisis in PDP will help Tinubu in Benue, I wager Ortom will support Obi thereby putting the strength of the 3 contenders at par in the State. In Plateau, Atiku and Obi will draw from the same pool of supporters, I'm predicting a marginal win for Tinubu. Tinubu will have 25% minimum is Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto, Kebbi, and Zamfara in NW. Bar Adamawa, the story is the same in the NE. I will give him Edo, Delta, Cross River in SS . Rivers?(no direction yet). Imo and Ebonyi in the East. If you sum the states up, you're sure to have more than 25 states.

So, the issue of constitutional spread will not pose any threat to Tinubu's ambition...he's winning on the first ballot.

Tinubu is coming!

You forgot Nasarawa and Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by Alphagan(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
donphilopus:

You forgot Nasarawa and Bayelsa?

I totally forgot Bayelsa!

Tinubu stands a chance of winning that state.

Douye Diri has not done enough to carve a niche for himself, with Silva fully on board and GEJ not keen on working for PDP or LP, the state is among the swing states.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by donphilopus: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Alphagan:

I totally forgot Bayelsa!

Tinubu stands a chance of winning that state.

Douye Diri has not done enough to carve a niche for himself, with Silva fully on board and GEJ not keen on working for PDP or LP, the state is among the swing states.

You're right boss. Forget about the noise in Edo, Tinubu would win two states out of Edo, Bayelsa and Cross River.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by majole: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:
Tinubu will get the spread in at least 17 northern states except Adamawa and maybe taraba,6 sw states,2 se states and 3 ss states plus fct...
Atiku will get the spread in 15 northern states.he won't make it in borno,yobe,zamfara,kwara,kano.if he isn't careful,he will fail ,Kaduna and benue.he will not get the spread in lagos, ekiti,Ogun,ondo.he won't make it in edo,rivers.he will not make 25% in anambra,Enugu,ebonyi.

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Aiel123
Penguin2
Naijaroyalty
Legendhero
Pakute
Raumdeuter

Febuary is around the corner. APC coming 3rd

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by garfield1: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
majole:

Febuary is around the corner. APC coming 3rd

Are you ok? Are you now part of zombidients? Atiku is the one coming third son

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by NothingDoMe: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Lol what a rubbish thread. I remember garfield permutation of rivers state governorship election. Nor be small laugh I laugh you that day. You don start again abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by nedu666: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
This our resident inec chairman no dey tire.

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by buhariguy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu will get more than 30% in 30 state
Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by NothingDoMe: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
@garfield1 remember the good old days? I still maintain that you know nothing. Your work is to source for information.

Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by techWriter1: 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
politicians is the next prez of Nigeria
Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
donphilopus:

You're right boss. Forget about the noise in Edo, Tinubu would win two states out of Edo, Bayelsa and Cross River.
With Muslim Muslim ticket? Comedian
Re: Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? by EngrKemp: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Only Obi will get it.
Obi will win..

The masses are voting only Obi

Those voting the other two people are sycophants and curropt government jobbers

(1) (Reply)

Wike, G-5 Governors Return To Nigeria, Speak On PDP Chairmanship Position / A Review Of Some 2022 Failed Prophecies By Respected Clerics / Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.