Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? (610 Views)

Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Have been hearing theories how people sell their soul and how people make money from doing fetish things am just curious is all that real?

If real i want to sell mine this suffering is too much
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by MufasaLion: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
There's nothing like that. Poor and failed people always use that statement to console themselves.

1 Like

Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
There's nothing like that. Poor and failed people always use that statement to console themselves.

i wish its real wont mind selling mine am facing too much pain
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by MufasaLion: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Worldlychild:
i wish its real wont mind selling mine am facing too much pain

Go out and learn a skill. You have a phone and data, utilize it. Nobody owes you anything.
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Go out and learn a skill. You have a phone and data, utilize it. Nobody owes you anything.
i wonder why it is easy for you people to say such.
Are you not in naija?
Go out and see how life is too hard for some of us.
i have skills but no fund
am using a botton phone with operamini and free on mtn to browse dnt be too quick to say such

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by MufasaLion: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
Worldlychild:
i wonder why it is easy for you people to say such.
Are you not in naija?
Go out and see how life is too hard for some of us.
i have skills but no fund
am using a botton phone with operamini and free on mtn to browse dnt be too quick to say such

There are many important skills you can and should learn as regards Nigeria. You can't go and learn a skill that requires you to have a start-up fund of 100k and expect anyone to drop money for you. Things are difficult in Nigeria.

Go and do internship under someone. There are many skills to learn without you needing huge funds to start because you can surely outsource or borrow your colleagues' tools/equipments.
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

There are many important skills you can and should learn as regards Nigeria. You can't go and learn a skill that requires you to have a start-up fund of 100k and expect anyone to drop money for you. Things are difficult in Nigeria.

Go and do internship under someone. There are many skills to learn without you needing huge funds to start because you can surely outsource or borrow your colleagues' tools/equipments.

very easy to say from your angle i bet you have not been to street before thats why

2 Likes

Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Zonefree(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

To learn important skills require funds too.
- money for feeding
-money for transportation
-money for maintenance

Don't make it look like to learn a skill is poverty induced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by MufasaLion: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Zonefree:

- money for feeding
-money for maintenance

He should call his parents. No stranger owes him anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
Zonefree:

- money for feeding
-money for maintenance

dont mind that feeded tum
they think everything is easy because they have people that do it for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

He should call his parents. No stranger owes him anything.
nobody complain anything to you
your i too know is too much ame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by MufasaLion: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Worldlychild:
dont mind that feeded tum
they think everything is easy because they have people that do it for them

Did you just insult me? Well, I'm not surprised, this is among the reasons why people like you don't make it in life and never break out of poverty.

You tend to feel entitled to things and you don't follow the advise given. Keep wallowing in your ignorance and poverty.
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by MufasaLion: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Worldlychild:
nobody complain anything to you
your i too know is too much ame

You brought your shit online, so I have the right to comment.
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by MufasaLion: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Worldlychild:
very easy to say from your angle i bet you have not been to street before thats why

Lazy dolt. Goodbye!
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Did you just insult me? Well, I'm not surprised, this is among the reasons why people like you don't make it in life and never break out from poverty.

You tend to feel entitled to things and you don't follow the advise given. Keep wallowing in your ignorance and poverty.
you are not God
i will make it
i repeat i will make it and so will you

3 Likes

Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Lazy dolt. Goodbye!
run run and bury your head in shame

1 Like

Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

You brought your shit online so I have the right to comment.
learn to mind your business
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Bintdawood(f): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Why are u even telling him its real or not? Everyone knows thats a false statement. I wonder why he's even asking abi him wan join ritual ni? He better come out real.
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Bintdawood(f): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
If u sell your soul who go come enjoy the money ?
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by MufasaLion: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bintdawood:

Why are u even telling him its real or not? Everyone knows thats a false statement. I wonder why he's even asking abi him wan join ritual ni? He better come out real.

Read the thread more, I advised him but he seem entitled to people's wealth. He's lazy, uncouth, impatient and lacks focus.

These are among the signs in people that might end up not being successful in life. Sadly, they'll blame their innocent old people in the village for their misfortunes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Read the thread more, I advised him but he seem entitled to people's wealth. He's lazy, uncouth, impatient and lacks focus.

These are among the signs in people that might end up not being successful in life. Sadly, they'll blame their innocent old people in the village for their misfortunes.
there is no where i ask for anything his i too know made him said that

1 Like

Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Bintdawood(f): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

I understood the thread o. He shud just beg instead, whats even *selling of soul* Mostly blaming innocent village pipu.

Abegg make broda go hustle find money in a right way and stop bringing unnecessary threads. Remember to vote wisely
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bintdawood:

I understood the thread o. He shud just beg instead, whats even *selling of soul* Mostly blaming innocent village pipu.

Abegg make broda go hustle find money in a right way and stop bringing unnecessary threads. Remember to vote wisely
mind your smelly pv6 please

1 Like

Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Bintdawood(f): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Worldlychild:
mind your smelly pv6 please

grin grin
I wont blame you. We no dey give shishi cool

Bye
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by GabeO: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Someone asked a simple question he has not even begged anybody awon go and learn a skill don they shout upandan. Saying nobody owes nothing stop judging life by Ur situation. Dats how one promised me a job only for him to Tel me to go learn data analytics Na so me sef I learn am I am good in excel power Bi no more money d useless idiot was saying I have to be good in it SQL and phyton to get online job. But he promised me dat if I learnt excel and power bi he would work something for me. dem don fire d werey. Make I dey learn SQL and phyton to grand master level before I go fit apply for job.
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
GabeO:
Someone asked a simple question he has not even begged anybody awon go and learn a skill don they shout upandan. Saying nobody owes nothing stop judging life by Ur situation. Dats one shouted data analytics Na so me sef I learn am no more money d useless idiot was saying I have to be good in it to get online job. Domeone dat was promising job dem don fire d werey. Make I dey learn SQL and phyton to grand master level before I go fit apply for job.
dnt mind those usless fools with nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by emoboy4u: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2022
Bargaining with the devil is real and as old as the devil himself. But your condition could end up worse than whatever it is now if you don't holdup your end of the bargain.

You'll get the wealth you seek If you can allow men take you up from behind and you taking other men as well (YKWIM), on a bi-weekly basis , you drink some animal/new born human smoothies and lots more.

Just fulfil your end of the bargain and you would be fine.
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
emoboy4u:
Bargaining with the devil is real and as old as the devil himself. But your condition could end up worse than whatever it is now if you don't holdup your end of the bargain.

You'll get the wealth you seek If you can allow men take you up from behind and you taking other men as well (YKWIM), on a bi-weekly basis , you drink some animal/new born human smoothies and lots more.

Just fulfil your end of the bargain and you would be fine.
i go do am am tired life to hard for me
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by emoboy4u: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Worldlychild:
i go do am am tired life to hard for me
I doubt you fit
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by Worldlychild: 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
emoboy4u:
I doubt you fit
i can do it my condition is hell already
Re: Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real? by udumosam23(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Worldlychild:
i can do it my condition is hell already

Guy be calming down o. You can trade your property or what you bought by yourself beginning with your boxer, not your soul.

You want trade your soul Na you create am, abi you buy am for market? Do you even know what you're talking about? Take time o.

(1) (Reply)

Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow / Itil V3 Foundation Training Materials Ready: / A Fulltime Or Part-time Career In Poultry Intelligence Can Make Anyone Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.