Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. (42591 Views)

‘Don’t Wait Till Nigerians Start Stoning You’ – Primate Ayodele Tells Tinubu / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) / Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by casualobserver: 12:31am On Nov 28, 2022
Let him first of all adhere to the campaign timetable he announced. If you can’t adhere to your own campaign timetable how do want to govern Nigeria?

No wonder he has no manifesto!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by Ogaonos: 12:37am On Nov 28, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
This Prophet always wants to be in on show, No advice should be ignored, but I would really want this prophet to advice the Adamawa man to forget his pipe dream of another northern Presidency.

President South 2023
dt prophet na hustler.nd attention seeker no b him dey hype saraki prior to mid election .sey na saraki go be president nd go fix naija.nwaday pastor are playibg prpphesy game .if one of their prophesy cone to pass biz don start

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by MasterTeeUSA: 2:56am On Nov 28, 2022
Center of angry black men without the decency to speak to people without insulting them. Where have we gone wrong in this country? I will keep praying for you, Sir. By the way, it's deity, not diety. We are in trouble in Nigeria.

MufasaLion:

You're saying trash! You're religious blinded, hence the reason you don't know that the God you worship is also a diety.
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by MufasaLion: 3:19am On Nov 28, 2022
effort1:

But you would have said something different if he declared that Tinubu will win, right?

You, Tinubu and everybody else are inconsequential to me.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by decent2(m): 3:56am On Nov 28, 2022
Abeg guys who go help me with 5k pls I need it urgently to solve problem Fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by Awoleesu(m): 4:54am On Nov 28, 2022
Looking away from the messenger and focusing on the message; I think the cleric is saying something cogent!

Obi may be enjoying the popularity as it appears, but I think Tinubu is doing something different that I'm yet to see Obi doing (interestingly, Atiku is catching up in that aspect too!)...

Tinubu is interfacing with critical sector's stakeholders in the Nigerian economy. He's sold his manifesto to the farmers, miners, the corporate/organized private sector etc... This, for me is good market segmentation drive. If he succeeds in getting these sector's buy-in, he may as well have pulled the magic string off his opponents (especially Obi in this case), who may just be banking on the blanket numbers to net the larger share of the aggregate ballots while the election lasts.

One thing is sacrosanct; just as the cleric said it, there is no assurance that all the members of the crowd pooled would cast their votes for whom they appeared to be following.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by DanielPop(m): 5:26am On Nov 28, 2022
Prophet Nobody! Well done o!
CoronaVirusRelo:
Glaring sign that Ayodele was not called by God

If he was, he should have been truthful to Peter and tell him the obvious that “He cannot win”

Why deceive a man when you know the truth.
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by sweetTai(m): 5:28am On Nov 28, 2022
Until we eradicate nonsense like this prophet from our society, we’ll never develop and grow. The whole statement he made has no meaning or makes no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by mrkings84(m): 5:35am On Nov 28, 2022
assholemods:

And what has Buhari's failure got to do with his religion?
I don't know but all I know is he is a Moslem
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by mrkings84(m): 5:42am On Nov 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Your comment has confirmed what you are denying.
Is it only Jonathan and buhari that have ruled nigeria? Is it Jonathan and buhari that are ruling the 36 states?

Was has the religious background of Jonathan and buhari got to do with their performances as president?

I never denied. I said not in totality.
Now mention the worst leaders so far in this country, you will know 90@% of them are Moslem.
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by udemzeus(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2022
Earlier this year, this man said Peter Obi will not win, now he is becoming OBi-dient
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by Shevchenkko: 6:24am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Glaring sign that Ayodele was not called by God

If he was, he should have been truthful to Peter and tell him the obvious that “He cannot win”

Why deceive a man when you know the truth.
This Gabriel has not woken up to reality
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by okorogodwin4(m): 6:40am On Nov 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
Primate Ayodele is nothing but a failed man dishing out lies, deceit and tactics just to chase clout.
he is a failed man just because he is not hobnobing with the the bullion van criminal and his confused urchins
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by ThugOfWar: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2022
politics has nothing to do with God
especially in Nigeria
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by CheapHomes1: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2022
mrkings84:

I never denied. I said not in totality.
Now mention the worst leaders so far in this country, you will know 90@% of them are Moslem.

You haven't answered my questions.

Is it only Jonathan and buhari that have ruled nigeria? Is it Jonathan and buhari that are ruling the 36 states?

Was has the religious background of Jonathan and buhari got to do with their performances as president?
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by mrkings84(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I already answered your question, I told you to check all the past leaders, u will know the worst of them all are the Moslem.
As for whether it's only Moslems that government the 36 states, the answer is no. But of cos u know I can only talk about my the governor s in my state of origin and residence.
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by Tareq1105: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2022
Men of God should stay off the dirty water of politics. I'm not comfortable hearing men of God making political predictions. It would not work. Pray for the nation and its inhabitants. May God continue to guide our spiritual leaders.
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by CheapHomes1: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2022
mrkings84:

I already answered your question, I told you to check all the past leaders, u will know the worst of them all are the Moslem.
As for whether it's only Moslems that government the 36 states, the answer is no. But of cos u know I can only talk about my the governor s in my state of origin and residence.

1. Is it only Jonathan and buhari that have ruled nigeria? Simple yes or no

2. Is it Jonathan and buhari that are ruling the 36 states? Simple yes or no

3. What has the religious background of Jonathan and buhari got to do with their performances as president?
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by buhariguy(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
This Prophet always wants to be in on show, No advice should be ignored, but I would really want this prophet to advice the Adamawa man to forget his pipe dream of another northern Presidency.

President South 2023
and the foolish fake prophet is supporting atiku
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by buhariguy(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2022
okorogodwin4:
he is a failed man just because he is not hobnobing with the the bullion van criminal and his confused urchins
he has always be a pdp fake prophet.
He failed when he thought buhari will not win

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by basadenet: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2022
Politics and election has gone past prediction or forecast, my advise to Peter obi is to ensure that he reaches to nooks and crannies of naija.
No pastor or prophet can predict the outcome of the forthcoming 20233 presidential election.
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by okorogodwin4(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2022
buhariguy:
he has always be a pdp fake prophet.
He failed when he thought buhari will not win
so you want him to turn APC prophet ?
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by buhariguy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
okorogodwin4:
so you want him to turn APC prophet ?
he should be real prophet
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by mrkings84(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

3. What has the religious background of Jonathan and buhari got to do with their performances as president?

Oga understanding is far from you, I am sorry I can't help!
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by CheapHomes1: 4:12am On Nov 29, 2022
mrkings84:

Oga understanding is far from you, I am sorry I can't help!

Since understandung is close to you, why can't you answer the simple questions instead of perambulating?

Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by mrkings84(m): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since understandung is close to you, why can't you answer the simple questions instead of perambulating?

So make I come dey answer yes or no, na adjective?
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by CheapHomes1: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2022
mrkings84:

So make I come dey answer yes or no, na adjective?

Pls what is an adjective and what has it got to do with the following questions?

Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by xtycool: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2022
KudyDuru:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/27/2023-prophet-ayodele-tells-peter-obi-things-he-must-do-to-win-presidency/?amp=1

To be technically , you need wisdom, understanding and good brain in which obi lacks , he is a just a coning man .
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by mrkings84(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls what is an adjective and what has it got to do with the following questions?

These your questions I have given you the answers more than once. So how do you want me to keep mouth answer?

Ok, maybe....

No
No
Yes
Re: Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. by CheapHomes1: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
mrkings84:

These your questions I have given you the answers more than once. So how do you want me to keep mouth answer?

Ok, maybe....

No
No
Yes

how does "yes" answer this question: 3. What has the religious background of Jonathan and buhari got to do with their performances as president?

if you say that it is not only Jonathan and buhari that have ruled nigeria and it is not Jonathan and buhari that are ruling the 36 states, how then did you arrive at your conclusion that political leaders with muslim background have been worse than their christian counterparts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter / MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT / Kayan Zance: Gifts From Ajimobi To Ganduje Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.