Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Rivers State Is Not The Property Of Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Is Not The Property Of Wike (294 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Is Not The Property Of Wike by Durabest: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Rivers state will make the worst mistake of their life if they give their votes to pdp,if pdp win the governor will not like to disapoint two pdp former governors which you i knows that our state account will suffer.Which time sim go respect wike and odili plus himselve finish before him go think of to develop the state?.I hate it when people would say Rivers state is pdp state been pdp state is not bringing any development to the state.Rivers People please change style think about the future.
Re: Rivers State Is Not The Property Of Wike by Righthussle: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
But Nigeria of the Fulanis . Idiot. Come take na.
Re: Rivers State Is Not The Property Of Wike by Donwilson88: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Yes but he is the chief in commander there and the first citizen of the state!
Its not his but he controls it!

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Is The Unifier / Free Speech: Deborah, Adamu Aminu And Aisha Buhari / Why I Snub Debates – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.