Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 (25322 Views)

England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 / Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties / Netherlands Vs Argentina FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 4) pens On 9th Dec 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
tuzle:
why can't he be compared with Messi? What has Messi done that he hasn't done? Just tell me one thing Messi has that Ronaldo hasn't replicated and don't come here and tell me u balloon dor
Has your Ronaldo ever scored 91 goals in a single calendar year? Has he ever scored 50league goals in a season? Has he scored in 22 consecutive league games in a row? Has he won top scorer, top assister and Mvp all in one tournament ever before? I can go on and on and on

1 Like

Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by MrEgghead(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
tuzle:
why can't he be compared with Messi? What has Messi done that he hasn't done? Just tell me one thing Messi has that Ronaldo hasn't replicated and don't come here and tell me u balloon dor
Messi is far better with passes, dribbling and team play. Messi doubles as a midfielder most of the time; a skillset Ronaldo lacks. If Messi doesn't score for you, you'll still play him because he brings other contributions apart from goals to the team. If Ronaldo doesn't score for you, and you still play him, you already have a minus one in your team. If he's that good all round,I don't see why Ten Hag would bench him. Messi can't be benched in any team in this life and beyond. He will only stop play playing when he hangs his boot. You' think football is just to stand in the box and wait for crosses and score one or two goals and win Man of the match. Na why Ten hag wan use bench kill am because he offers nothing than goals and becomes minus one when Utd are defending.

2 Likes

Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by nicestguy1: 12:22am On Dec 05, 2022
iwaeda:
Two teams who ended their World Cup 2022 group-stage campaigns with defeat prepare for battle in Sunday's last-16 clash at the Al-Thumama Stadium as reigning champions France take on Poland.

Les Bleus finished first in Group D to make it through to the knockout rounds, while Czeslaw Michniewicz's men set up a tie with the holders after placing second in Group C.

Match preview

Having become the first manager to lead his side through to the knockout rounds of the 2022 World Cup, France coach Didier Deschamps was not afraid to ring the changes for Les Bleus' final Group D showdown with Tunisia, but a second-string side could not remain perfect in Qatar.

With the likes of Kylian Mbappe, Ousmane Dembele and Antoine Griezmann all kept in reserve, Tunisia took advantage and drew first blood through Wahbi Khazri in the 58th minute, although Griezmann thought that he had levelled the scores right at the death.

However, VAR intervened after the final whistle to rule the Atletico Madrid man's goal out for offside, which has reportedly led France to file a complaint with FIFA, but Les Bleus nevertheless held on to their first-placed standing, keeping Australia at bay on goal difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4UtrENoSss
Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by tuzle(m): 3:58am On Dec 05, 2022
MrEgghead:
Messi is far better with passes, dribbling and team play. Messi doubles as a midfielder most of the time; a skillset Ronaldo lacks. If Messi doesn't score for you, you'll still play him because he brings other contributions apart from goals to the team. If Ronaldo doesn't score for you, and you still play him, you already have a minus one in your team. If he's that good all round,I don't see why Ten Hag would bench him. Messi can't be benched in any team in this life and beyond. He will only stop play playing when he hangs his boot. You' think football is just to stand in the box and wait for crosses and score one or two goals and win Man of the match. Na why Ten hag wan use bench kill am because he offers nothing than goals and becomes minus one when Utd are defending.
I am talking about their prime and stop comparing a 37 year old Ronaldo with current Messi.

1 Like

Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by MrEgghead(m): 4:48am On Dec 05, 2022
tuzle:
I am talking about their prime and stop comparing a 37 year old Ronaldo with current Messi.
What's the difference? It's just 2 years and that's almost insignificant cuz Messi even look older sef. You and I know I'm telling the truths. Even in his late 20s and early 30s, it was just goals and nothing more!
Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by TheOgaBoss: 5:02am On Dec 05, 2022
paradigmshift:
I swear.. make Dem swap mpabbe and Messi make we see who go play well lol.. mbappe is just fortunate with him squad.. Messi I dey pity am because na only him, d rest na zero
Is Messi and mbappe not in the same psg? Why has Messi not outperformed him?

1 Like

Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by TheOgaBoss: 5:05am On Dec 05, 2022
MrEgghead:
let's wait till Messi turns 37 b4 we know if they will bench him, or were they benching Ronaldo when he was 35?

1 Like

Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by TheOgaBoss: 5:07am On Dec 05, 2022
MrEgghead:
What's the difference? It's just 2 years and that's almost insignificant cuz Messi even look older sef. You and I know I'm telling the truths. Even in his late 20s and early 30s, it was just goals and nothing more!
2 years is insignificant in a footballers age? When Ronaldo was 35 was he not still a tip player?

1 Like

Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by tuzle(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2022
MrEgghead:
go and watch Ronaldo early days again especially when he started playing for Manu. Then he played as a winger and could run with the ball and beat defenders but as age started catching up with him, he started refining his style of play. Check is stats and assist when he was at Madrid and compare it with that of Messi and u will know it isn't only about the goals.

1 Like

Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by Dalla123: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2022
kingsolium:
Match End. Make everyone go rest!

Hello. could you pass this 1% success rate game? I've blocked on this level. I could not sleep over nights. please be my tutor if you could pass it. I wait you here[color=#550000][/color] . free.sheep.ng/?from=nairaland

Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by Kingcalls: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Greenscientist:

Why people hate Ronaldo is because you people wants to compare him to Messi.

Every person that castigate Ronaldo knows that he is good comparing him to Messi is the wrongdoing.

Who the 4k is Messi... looking at hw u all are fooling urselves cos he is performing against minors... Netherlands will show u mr 6 goals is a fraud ...Ronaldo is better than Messi...messi is just a one club wonder
Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by Kingcalls: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Iamthoney:
Has your Ronaldo ever scored 91 goals in a single calendar year? Has he ever scored 50league goals in a season? Has he scored in 22 consecutive league games in a row? Has he won top scorer, top assister and Mvp all in one tournament ever before? I can go on and on and on

91 leagues with 23 penalties inclusive....has Messi ever don 78 goals a season?? Has Messi ever scored all teams in a single season in 2 different leagues ...has Messi scored 800 goals ... has Messi scored 100 national team goals ... has Messi ever scored a former world cup champion in the world cup ...has Messi ever scored a hattrick in the world cup ... is Messi the top scorer in the history of copa America unlike Ronaldo thats the all time top scorer in the Euros .. has Messi ever won top scorer in 2 different leagues unlike Ronaldo that is the only man that has done it the top 3 biggest leagues in the world ... Ronaldo has scored at least 30 league goals in the top 3 leagues in the world... messi hasn't even don 20 in 2 different leagues ...has Messi ever scored 15 , 16 or 17 champions league goals in a season ?... has Messi ever won back to back to back top champions league title...has Messi ever been a teams top scorer for 10 yrs straight?? Ronaldo has been his teams top scorer for club and Country for the past 15 yrs ...stop disrespecting the great man... Ronaldo has been playing with a damaged knee since 2014 and still won 3 balon dor ontop Messi head with one leg
Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by Kingcalls: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
tuzle:
go and watch Ronaldo early days again especially when he started playing for Manu. Then he played as a winger and could run with the ball and beat defenders but as age started catching up with him, he started refining his style of play. Check is stats and assist when he was at Madrid and compare it with that of Messi and u will know it isn't only about the goals.

Most of these Messi fans are children that just started watching football ...Ronaldo has been playing football for over 20 yrs now... simply means a a 25 yr old wuddnt have watched him during his early Manchester utd days .... they started watching him when he stopped the dribbles and concentrated on goals ... they dont know that he still has the world record with most completed dribbles in a single game ( Manchester vs Benfica) with 20 completed dribbles...they dont know he has more assists than Messi in the CL ... they dont know messi first scored in the CL b4 Ronaldo did ....
Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Kingcalls:

91 leagues with 23 penalties inclusive....has Messi ever don 78 goals a season?? Has Messi ever scored all teams in a single season in 2 different leagues ...has Messi scored 800 goals ... has Messi scored 100 national team goals ... has Messi ever scored a former world cup champion in the world cup ...has Messi ever scored a hattrick in the world cup ... is Messi the top scorer in the history of copa America unlike Ronaldo thats the all time top scorer in the Euros .. has Messi ever won top scorer in 2 different leagues unlike Ronaldo that is the only man that has done it the top 3 biggest leagues in the world ... Ronaldo has scored at least 30 league goals in the top 3 leagues in the world... messi hasn't even don 20 in 2 different leagues ...has Messi ever scored 15 , 16 or 17 champions league goals in a season ?... has Messi ever won back to back to back top champions league title...has Messi ever been a teams top scorer for 10 yrs straight?? Ronaldo has been his teams top scorer for club and Country for the past 15 yrs ...stop disrespecting the great man... Ronaldo has been playing with a damaged knee since 2014 and still won 3 balon dor ontop Messi head with one leg
With your Ronaldo being the all time highest goals scorer, why did Messi has more golden shoes than him? Why hasn’t he ever won sixth trophies in a season? Why hasn’t he played in a World Cup final? Why didn’t he win more Pichichi than Messi when they were both together in Spain? Why hasn’t he won more man of the match than Messi, why hasn’t he ever scored in a knockout match at the World Cup? Why does Messi has more goals and assists contributions than him despite playing lesser number of games than your Ronaldo? Why hasn’t he won more Ballon D’or than Messi? Why does Messi has more goals against Epl top six than Ronaldo when he hasn’t ever played in the Epl and your Ronaldo played there for 7 years plus in two different spells? Why has Messi outscored Ronaldo when they both meet? You talking about to Ronaldo scoring 78 goals a season but failed to mentioned how many penalties he scored but you was quick to call out Messi’s figure. Your Ronaldo will forever be beneath Messi, you know it, Georgina knows it, his mom knows it, his first son knows it and his sister knows it
Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by Greenscientist: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Kingcalls:

Who the 4k is Messi... looking at hw u all are fooling urselves cos he is performing against minors... Netherlands will show u mr 6 goals is a fraud ...Ronaldo is better than Messi...messi is just a one club wonder

Ok
Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by Kingcalls: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Iamthoney:
With your Ronaldo being the all time highest goals scorer, why did Messi has more golden shoes than him? Why hasn’t he ever won sixth trophies in a season? Why hasn’t he played in a World Cup final? Why didn’t he win more Pichichi than Messi when they were both together in Spain? Why hasn’t he won more man of the match than Messi, why hasn’t he ever scored in a knockout match at the World Cup? Why does Messi has more goals and assists contributions than him despite playing lesser number of games than your Ronaldo? Why hasn’t he won more Ballon D’or than Messi? Why does Messi has more goals against Epl top six than Ronaldo when he hasn’t ever played in the Epl and your Ronaldo played there for 7 years plus in two different spells? Why has Messi outscored Ronaldo when they both meet? You talking about to Ronaldo scoring 78 goals a season but failed to mentioned how many penalties he scored but you was quick to call out Messi’s figure. Your Ronaldo will forever be beneath Messi, you know it, Georgina knows it, his mom knows it, his first son knows it and his sister knows it

Ronaldo will forever be engraved in football history...the greatest European to have ever played the game...messi is not even the greatest Argentine that hv ever played it ... if Ronaldo started his career in a brilliant Madrid and played they for the number of years messi did, messi no go see im back...all those washed up records u mentioned only happened in one club... y dint he win top scorer in France ( oya shift goal post as usual , call him midfielder grin grin grin) so y didn't Messi score in all those knockout games...so because he scored his first after 9 attempts, compared to Ronaldo that has played 5 times in knockout stages in WC ... at least Ronaldo played Netherlands, England, France, Spain, and Uruguay...all former winners ...not Messi that have played teams like Mexico 2 times , Germany 2 times , France , Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands Australia.... he became a ghost in all those games ... fake fraud
Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by yinkeys(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

You sure?!!

England Vs Senegal
Portugal Vs Switzerland

These two games can go either way!

How can you even be sure Morocco will beat Spain?!! Haba Boss! grin
Sure
Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by yinkeys(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

You sure?!!

England Vs Senegal
Portugal Vs Switzerland

These two games can go either way!

How can you even be sure Morocco will beat Spain?!! Haba Boss! grin
I’m right
Don’t know why Japan messed up
They could’ve won the game against Croatia
Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by Almiron: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2023
pronto543:
Mbappe my small GOAT. I can't wait for Mbappe to win another World Cup! I pray FIFA makes it every 2 years so Mbappe will end his career with 4-5 WCs. At the end of Mbappe's career, you will decide who your GOAT is grin Pele won 3 out of 4 WCs. Mbappe might be more successful at international level and equal Pele's record. Why do I love Mbappe because he is African descent. Call me racist I don't care.
You love him cos you be Pendu fan, dunce!!!

Re: France Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (3 - 1) On 4th December 2022 by Almiron: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2023
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo will forever be engraved in football history...the greatest European to have ever played the game...messi is not even the greatest Argentine that hv ever played it ... if Ronaldo started his career in a brilliant Madrid and played they for the number of years messi did, messi no go see im back...all those washed up records u mentioned only happened in one club... y dint he win top scorer in France ( oya shift goal post as usual , call him midfielder grin grin grin) so y didn't Messi score in all those knockout games...so because he scored his first after 9 attempts, compared to Ronaldo that has played 5 times in knockout stages in WC ... at least Ronaldo played Netherlands, England, France, Spain, and Uruguay...all former winners ...not Messi that have played teams like Mexico 2 times , Germany 2 times , France , Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands Australia.... he became a ghost in all those games ... fake fraud
You're always known for cap... Cvnt!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? / Okoye, Iwobi Receive Death Threats After Eagles AFCON Exit / Bayelsa Queens Fans Attack Sunshine Queens FC Players,Brutalise Them(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.