Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win (37424 Views)

Danish TV Station Equates Moroccan Footballers To Monkeys. / Jatim Derby: Riot Erupts In Indonesia League Match. 174 Dead, 180 injured / France V Belgium - Semi-final Preview & Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by Starz825(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Caen1:
Qatar'22 would cup will be the most sweetest world cup since Korea-Japan 2002.Just in group stage the mighty are already fallen, you can't even say team to qualify for knock out stage
As in
I wonder the definition sweetness to some people wey say this world cup no sweet...

Almost like 5 group..we no know who go qualify or top tge group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by felzokugo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
JayyXXX:
North Africans are too extreme in anything they do... Whether in a celebrating mood, or in their sad mood.

I started noticing this dreadful behavior back then at the CAF champions league 2003-2007 season. From Raja Casablanca, Zamalek, Esperance, to Al Ahly.
They're all extreemist!
Instead of them to use beer n olosho celebrate...

1 Like

Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by felzokugo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
bigtt76:
You win, dem scatter town, dem win ...they scatter town - what do they want bayi? angry

Na mumuni dem all be.
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by bigtt76(f): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

money0001:
Draw grin
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by tunjijones(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
DavSagacity:
North Africans and their wahala.
Them don carry their wild way of celebration go Qatar.

It did not happen in Qatar, it happened in Brussels.
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by mediclife1987(m): 12:46am On Nov 28, 2022
bigtt76:
You win, dem scatter town, dem win ...they scatter town - what do they want bayi? angry

Your big tits I guess.
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by Greyworld: 12:48am On Nov 28, 2022
tooth4tooth:
Africa na wah oo. undecided
I find it hard referring to North African Arabs as "Africa" Some how I wished Africa could be a term for Black Africa, like the sub sahara.
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by mediclife1987(m): 12:49am On Nov 28, 2022
DavSagacity:
North Africans and their wahala.
Them don carry their wild way of celebration go Qatar.

Don't be surprised when they start saying it's a sign from Allah, especially with Saudi Arabia and Iran both pulling out surprises.

I won't put them rigging this world cup in their favor past them.

Make the Europeans just be wise enough to allow them have their way, cos NEVER again would FIFA be this stupid to allow a world cup in such an extremely conservative and controversial country/continent.
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by yahoodetector: 1:09am On Nov 28, 2022
Onyi90:
Frustrated Belgian supporters. I advice the players to improve there game and also try & qualify to the next round to calm the situation back home.

Oga go back and read the post again!
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by Yankee101: 1:46am On Nov 28, 2022
If they start deporting you now or tightening their immigration you’ll call them wicked

How will you go to another man’s house and scatter his house and expect him not to react?
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by jimcaddy(m): 2:30am On Nov 28, 2022
See wetin Morocco don cause. Morocco that has nowhere they are going. Even if they make it to the second round, they will ja comot for this world cup. Belgium were just so poor today and I forsaw the defeat for them. They seem to have lost steam under Martinez. I think the Belgian FA needs to relieve Roberto Martinez of his duties as coach.
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by Chochovini: 4:33am On Nov 28, 2022
bigtt76:
. I don‘t know why Muslims and violence are like 5&6. And they are thesame everywhere.
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by Kobicove(m): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2022
Onyi90:
Frustrated Belgian supporters. I advice the players to improve there game and also try & qualify to the next round to calm the situation back home.

They're fans of Morocco not supporters of Belgium!
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by Danthemariner: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2022
JayyXXX:
North Africans are too extreme in anything they do... Whether in a celebrating mood, or in their sad mood.

I started noticing this dreadful behavior back then at the CAF champions league 2003-2007 season. From Raja Casablanca, Zamalek, Esperance, to Al Ahly.

Wat of when Ghana played Nigeria in Abuja??... What happened in your country??.. Is your country in north Africa..... Africa generally needs deliverance from all this canabal attitude
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by Benmob: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2022
Yankee101:
If they start deporting you now or tightening their immigration you’ll call them wicked

How will you go to another man’s house and scatter his house and expect him not to react?
u gon be beat their country join
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by GreyLaw(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Adakintroy:
Lol.

Whites or superior men always giving lecture on how to take defeat but its evident. they struggle more on how to take defeat.

No one know how to take defeats. No one

Oga read! Read!! Read!!! There are 400k Moroccans in Belgium. They are the ones who burnt places and flipped cars in excitement!
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by GreyLaw(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2022
tunjijones:

It did not happen in Qatar, it happened in Brussels.

Done by 400k Moroccans in Brussels. Its written there in the piece!
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by Adakintroy: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2022
GreyLaw:

Oga read! Read!! Read!!! There are 400k Moroccans in Belgium. They are the ones who burnt places and flipped cars in excitement!

I can't believe how stupid you are.

As a man. I mean as a man. You will believe you as a miniorty will go to a place were you are outnumber 10/1 and start a fight. Flip cars and burn things. If them wear you sack for head. Tell you story like this you go believe am.
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by syntekelite(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2022
Zonefree:
The teams with over 80% of it's players playing in Europe are not doing well in this world cup. I think the players are fatigued.

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Morocco and Japan caused major upset this world cup against the elite teams.

Not fatigue at all.. the same japan u mentioned was made to look stupid by costa rica.. its merely a case of tactics, lesser teams can defend with 8 behind the ball, soak pressure,limit spaces,narrow the pitch and use counters when playing bigger teams...
Re: Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win by wildkat: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Zonefree:
The teams with over 80% of it's players playing in Europe are not doing well in this world cup. I think the players are fatigued.

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Morocco and Japan caused major upset this world cup against the elite teams.

You’re so right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayern's Gnabry Given Standing Ovation After Four Goals In 7-2 Win (Photos) / Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet / Football Fans Mock Thibaut Courtois After Goal Error In Belgium Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.