Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal (524 Views)

Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / Ogunlewe Endorses Tinubu: Age Is Irrelevant In Deciding Who Becomes President / Kassim Afegbua Declares Support For APC, Ize-Iyamu In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal by bennybuhari: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
A former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal on Sunday said Kassim Afegbua, former Commissioner for Information in Edo state is irrelevant as far as the 2023 presidential election is concerned.

Afegbua in an interview had said Babachir is using the Muslim-Muslim ticket as a decoy to gang up against Tinubu just because he (Tinubu) did not consider him for the position of Vice-Presidential candidate.

While accusing Babachir of playing the role of God, Afegbua said rather than use his position as SGF to benefit Christians, Babachir rather worked against Christians as evidenced in the Kogi Governorship election in 2016 and the IDP scandal that culminated in his removal from office.

Afegbua who accused the ex- SGF of lying that Tinubu said the South East is irrelevant, said given the arrogance and pride he has so far displayed, no sane presidential candidate will consider Babachir to be his running mate.

"Babachir Lawal wanted to be a Vice Presidential candidate, and if for obvious reasons he was not chosen, he should have braced up and moved on. This idea of his, trying to spoil the cook because of his own political interest cannot overturn the applecart".

" Let me ask you, who will have such an arrogant, proud and self-effacing man as a Vice President any way? How many votes does he represent? Why does he think he can play the role of God in the affairs of men? He has the right to support anybody, but he should lower his noise else he becomes public nuisance".

But speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Babachir said he doesn't know Afegbua and as such he won't bother to read or respond to anything he has said about him.

" I don't know who he is and I am sure he doesn't know me too. He is entitled to his opinion. As far as I am I concerned he is irrelevant and so I won't bother to read or respond to anything he says about me".

https://independent.ng/i-dont-know-afegbua-he-is-irrelevant-babachir-lawal/

Re: I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
LOl
Re: I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal by inahmi: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
His miles sha
Re: I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal by ImDStar: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Obi is the man

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal by SadiqBabaSani: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Better, Afegbua is siding with his stomach
Re: I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal by ComeHappy(f): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
We know who we'll vote for.
Re: I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal by Igba123: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kassim Afegbua is a political jobber pushing to be recognized by the bla Blu balo crooner. I pray he is considered cos he is really working hard to impress.
Re: I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal by ganisucks(f): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
The problem with APC is that they just don't want to accept reality. They want to delude themselves with rigging, and imaginary mass number of under age children voters.
Babachir and Labour Party know APC is finished and that there is no way APC will win.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal by Dapson73(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Babachir is an hypocrite. A man with no electoral value. Someone who was unceremonial oust of such an exalted office on corruption allegation.
A leader without follower. In short, Babachir is a Yahoo Yahoo politician.
Re: I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal by slivertongue: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
A charlatan for that matter
Re: I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal by slivertongue: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2022

" I don't know who he is and I am sure he doesn't know me too. He is entitled to his opinion. As far as I am I concerned he is irrelevant and so I won't bother to read or respond to anything he says about me"

(1) (Reply)

Group Writes INEC, Demands Delisting Of Tinubu As Presidential Candidate / Another APC Arewa Group Dumps Tinubu / This Is Not Time To Play Politics, It's Time To Save Nigeria, Millions Are Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.