Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Congratulations To You On Your Inauguration As The Executive Governor Of Osun St - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To You On Your Inauguration As The Executive Governor Of Osun St (268 Views)

Eagle Square Getting Ready For Tinubu's Inauguration As President / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To You On Your Inauguration As The Executive Governor Of Osun St by spy9ja: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ON YOUR INAUGURATION AS THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE

It is my honour and privilege to congratulate you on your inauguration as the 6th Executive Governor of Osun State.

Your election to this exalted position is a confirmation of the trust and confidence the people of Osun State have in your capabilities to lead.

On behalf of the Ogun state Peoples' Democratic Party, I pray that the Lord God Almighty will grant you wisdom, knowledge and the strength to carry on with the numerous tasks of setting the records straight and putting Osun State among the leading states in Nigeria and the world at large, so as to ensure the dividends of democracy transcends to all the communities in Osun State.

May God strengthen and guide you as you take decisions.
The people of Osun State will continue to stand by you and give you maximum support as you steer the ship of the State.

I wish you the best throughout your tenure.

Long live Osun State
Long live Nigeria.

Hon. Abdulfatai Adewunmi Adewunmi Ifo Constituency II, Ogun State House of Assembly.

(1) (Reply)

#atikuorganizingforaction / #shiloh2022 : The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced (video) / Emmanuel Alayande College Of Education Has Been Approved By NUC As University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.