Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

4 Benefits Of Boiling Pineapple Leaves And Drink The Water Regularly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Benefits Of Boiling Pineapple Leaves And Drink The Water Regularly (1494 Views)

Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Benefits Of Boiling Pineapple Leaves And Drink The Water Regularly by Fez555: 12:39am On Nov 28, 2022
1. The vital organic substances in pineapple leaf tea aid in the improvement and maintenance of blood sugar levels by lowering the amount of material present in the blood after it has been cooked or simmered. This occurs when the resulting liquid is consumed or used in any way.

2. Pineapple leaves contain chemicals that can change the body's response to high blood sugar levels by converting it to a form that can be stored or excreted. These substances work together to increase the sensitivity of both the body's tissues to the controlled action of insulin.

Read more>>>https://medicalcaremedia.com/4-benefits-of-boiling-pineapple-leaves-and-drink-the-water-regularly/

Re: 4 Benefits Of Boiling Pineapple Leaves And Drink The Water Regularly by jeffersonsam: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thanks for your post, I love to drink pineapple juice twice in a week. It will also support to lose more fats present in the body. I always like to add some ice cube with pineapple, it will cool my mouth and also advantage for my body health.
Re: 4 Benefits Of Boiling Pineapple Leaves And Drink The Water Regularly by Cgy1: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Good

(1) (Reply)

Waist Pain / Pile And Chronic Pile Solution / Why Are Drugs Bitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.