Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Benefits Of Probiotics To Human Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Probiotics To Human Health (180 Views)

MUST SEE: Probiotics By Probiotic America: "Don't Buy This Until You See This Fi / Adding Prebiotics And Probiotics To Diet / Health Benefits Of Probiotics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Probiotics To Human Health by NnekaSandraUgbo(f): 1:58am On Nov 28, 2022
Now I remembered those years when we sometimes complained about unsweetened yogurts as sour, tongue-pricking, and too thick to mention but a handful of complaints against it.

If I had known back then about their benefits to human health, I would have had more and more of them. What is the real deal in the yogurt? It is the PROBIOTICS it contains.

Probiotics are living bacteria present in cultured dairy products or call them fermented food like yogurt, buttermilk, sour cream, cottage cheese, Kefir, Sour-dough bread, etc.
They are also present in Apple Cider Vinegar, Miso soup, Sauerkraut, etc.

In Nigeria, yes back home we still have probiotics present in our yogurts, fermented cereals like Kunu and Brukutu ( made from sorghum), Fura de nunu, Pap (maize/Millet)
Fermented cassava products like Garri, Abacha, Lafun, etc.

These probiotics are essential in boosting female reproductive health, and the immune system. When I said reproductive female health, it means improving fertility in women. You can always talk to your doctor on which probiotics to take to enhance your fertility rate.

They also contribute to glowing skin by helping to fight inflammation that causes atopic dermatitis (eczema), acne, etc.

They also aid digestion by filling the gut with good friendly bacteria that help to break down the food we consume.

They also help to restore the essential bacteria that we may have lost when consuming drugs like antibiotics during treatments.
It is always advised not to over use antibiotics except in cases where they are really needed.

More good news, if you feel eating any of such food is not your thing, there are probiotics supplements in the pharmacies. Just visit your doctor for the right choice to make especially if you have certain dietary intake options.

(1) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation Treatment – See Results Within 7 Days / Relieve Back Pain / Please Let The Parents Know This Problem Can Be Solved Without Future Recurrence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.