Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu (624 Views)

Urgent Vacancies For Ikorodu Residents Only / Urgent Vacancies For Ikorodu Residents Only / U-connect Is Recruiting Call Centre Agents For A Leading Bank In Lagos And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu by Jeboy(m): 3:46am On Nov 28, 2022
I have the pleasure to announce that we need volunteer youth male and female who will act as poll unit Agents (volunteers) in the Nigerian presidential election for Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi. It's just a day job but time commitment to attend strategy meetings before the date will be needful.

Plans are ongoing to provide refreshment and token for volunteers but note it is not a paid job and so only people who are passionate about a new Nigeria are welcome on board.

The reason some of us have committed to it is because we believe in the future of Nigeria with a presidential candidate like H.E Peter Obi. Kindly send me a dm or send me a mail if interested as we want people that live in Ikorodu areas of Lagos so doing the job won't stop you from voting.
Re: Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 28, 2022
grin grin grin

You want to play politics without funds!

Volunteers that will bought at the sight of 50K

Politics does not work that way!

Go to any part the world, it involves big cash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu by Jeboy(m): 4:19am On Nov 28, 2022
I think it's your opinion.

Some of us have even committed our money into this without any expectations.

Do you prefer the politicians that will offer you the 50k and now steal your common wealth in 4 years. Reason our country is backward. I believe I will get volunteers who desire change. Not all of us are slaves to money. Thank you.

CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

You want to play politics without funds!

Volunteers that will bought at the sight of 50K

Politics does not work that way!

Go to any part the world, it involves big cash!

2 Likes

Re: Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu by lilachiever(m): 6:56am On Nov 28, 2022
Jeboy:
I have the pleasure to announce that we need volunteer youth male and female who will act as poll unit Agents (volunteers) in the Nigerian presidential election for Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi. It's just a day job but time commitment to attend strategy meetings before the date will be needful.

Plans are ongoing to provide refreshment and token for volunteers but note it is not a paid job and so only people who are passionate about a new Nigeria are welcome on board.

The reason some of us have committed to it is because we believe in the future of Nigeria with a presidential candidate like H.E Peter Obi. Kindly send me a dm or send me a mail if interested as we want people that live in Ikorodu areas of Lagos so doing the job won't stop you from voting.

If only I was allowed to play partisan politics.
Re: Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu by pstchimah(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2022
I’m interested. Call or WhatsApp me: 08034747929.
I live in Ikorodu
Re: Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu by Lolabunny1: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2022
I'm interested, whatsapp me on 08097215407
Re: Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu by akabu2016: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
I am interested but if there are other locations pls keep me posted..... Any other local govt
Charles Simon
Re: Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu by businessgirl(f): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jeboy:

I'm interested.

Pls check my WhatsApp on my signature
Re: Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu by Jeboy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thanks I will reach out to you.

businessgirl:
I'm interested.

Pls check my WhatsApp on my signature
Re: Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu by Jeboy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
I will reach out to you now.

akabu2016:
I am interested but if there are other locations pls keep me posted..... Any other local govt
Charles Simon
Re: Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu by Jeboy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
I will reach out to you.

akabu2016:
Charles Simon
Re: Volunteer Poll Unit Agents For Ikorodu by Jeboy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thanks I will reach out to you.
Lolabunny1:
I'm interested, whatsapp me on 08097215407

(1) (Reply)

Construction Workers / Warehouse Staffs Wanted Urgently / A Female Receptionist/ Office Assistant Is Needed In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.