Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” (706 Views)

Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine / Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:12am On Nov 28, 2022
Russian official staggeringly admits 'we have no socks, shorts, doctors, or intelligence'
Story by Charles Harrison, Liam Doyle

One of the Kremlin's most prominent nationalist politicians said the Russian military does not have an adequate number of doctors or other adequate supplies in an extraordinary tirade against the state of Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine. During a meeting on Saturday with the mothers of soldiers mobilised for the war, Leonid Slutsky, leader of the populist Liberal Democratic Party and chairman of the foreign relations committee in the lower house of parliament, has been a staunch supporter of the invasion - but offered a surprising public admission of issues facing the Russian military.

He said at the meeting: "There are not enough doctors in the military units; everyone says this. I cannot say they do not exist at all, but they are practically not seen there.

"We must understand that the whole world is watching us. We are the largest state and when we do not have socks, shorts, doctors, intelligence, communications, or simply care for our children, questions arise that will be very difficult to answer."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russian-official-staggeringly-admits-we-have-no-socks-shorts-doctors-or-intelligence/ar-AA14BoWY?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2428b1bed0064ba18c3a2619f3cae34c

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by God1000(m): 5:44am On Nov 28, 2022
This is the most foolish war in modern history, Putin has been put to shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:48am On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
This is the most foolish war in modern history, Putin has been put to shame.

And because of his madness and foolish pride, his shame will continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by God1000(m): 5:52am On Nov 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

And because of his madness and foolish pride, his shame will continue.
It will, his stupid fans in Nigeria will still defend and hype him.

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by phorget(m): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:

If Tilumbu could have people defending and hyping him then why cant Putin?
Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by God1000(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2022
phorget:

If Tilumbu could have people defending and hyping him then why cant Putin?
Lol cheesy
Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by HornyTave: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2022
if you believe this news then you deserve Buhari and Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by Adjovi: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2022
If you believe this. Then sorry is your case. If you want to know what's up truly, go to Ukraine and join their army as volunteers. You go see shege grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2022
Adjovi:
If you believe this. Then sorry is your case. If you want to know what's up truly, go to Ukraine and join their army as volunteers. You go see shege grin grin grin grin

Do you have first hand knowledge of the news being false? Have you fought in the Russian Army on the war front in Ukraine as you’re telling us to do?

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by Adjovi: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Do you have first hand knowledge of the news being false? Have you fought in the Russian Army on the war front in Ukraine as you’re telling us to do?

Lol do you have 1st hand knowledge that the news is true too?

Make Una chill when the war ends we go Sabi wetin happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by Almiron: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2022
Adjovi:

I’m Pro-Ukraine, I don’t need anyone to tell me that, the news is trash.
Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2022
Adjovi:

You dey mind her! Asking as if she also has on field first hand knowledge too.

The course of the war has shown the west to be the ones lying with lots of propaganda.
1)Russian missiles don’t work
2)Russia will run out of missile in April
3)We will crumble their economy
4)They are now able to build missiles from old washing machines
5)The second largest arms exporter only have old rickety guns for its recruits
6)Now, it’s they don’t have doctors again?

We have seen how the missiles that don’t work has decimated Ukrainian infrastructures, we have seen how since March, these missile refused to run out, we have seen how the crumbled economy just became the country with the fourth largest foreign reserves despite sanctions and how Europe has fared as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by Adjovi: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Almiron:
I’m Pro-Ukraine, I don’t need anyone to tell me that, the news is trash.

How does your being pro-ukraine stop the war or help Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by Otobong3374(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
Putin Fans In Nigeria Are Foolish. They Are Brainless Set Of People.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Adjovi:

You mentioned that I should join the Ukrainian Army and see for myself but of course you have no knowledge of what I would see. You’re clueless and don’t have anything to debunk the news.

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Otobong3374:
Putin Fans In Nigeria Are Foolish. They Are Brainless Set Of People.

Yes they are.

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by ken6488(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
cheesy If you believe this news you are dumb

Even if Russia need those china is just there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by obedience4(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
redseason:

The course of the war has shown the west to be the ones lying with lots of propaganda.

We have seen how the missiles that don’t work has decimated Ukrainian infrastructures, we have seen how since March, these missile refused to run out, we have seen how the crumbled economy just became the country with the fourth largest foreign reserves despite sanctions and how Europe has fared as well.

Will have also seem how a so called world power retreated and ran leaving territories behind..
How a major military power begs for weapons from Iran..
The only thing Russia is good at this bombing electrical grids and civilians apartments

Please a simple Google search will tell you that Russia with is oil ain't even in the top ten best economy in the world

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by obedience4(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Don't mind this Russia fool, Russia troops are even sewing their uniforms themselves, buying first aid kits themselves,..

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
redseason:

You don’t have anything to debunk the news story either. You’re just adding more Eastern Propaganda and fairytales pulled from the waste bin.

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by AlphaTaikun: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Russian official staggeringly admits 'we have no socks, shorts, doctors, or intelligence'
Story by Charles Harrison, Liam Doyle

One of the Kremlin's most prominent nationalist politicians said the Russian military does not have an adequate number of doctors or other adequate supplies in an extraordinary tirade against the state of Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine. During a meeting on Saturday with the mothers of soldiers mobilised for the war, Leonid Slutsky, leader of the populist Liberal Democratic Party and chairman of the foreign relations committee in the lower house of parliament, has been a staunch supporter of the invasion - but offered a surprising public admission of issues facing the Russian military.

He said at the meeting: "There are not enough doctors in the military units; everyone says this. I cannot say they do not exist at all, but they are practically not seen there.

"We must understand that the whole world is watching us. We are the largest state and when we do not have socks, shorts, doctors, intelligence, communications, or simply care for our children, questions arise that will be very difficult to answer."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russian-official-staggeringly-admits-we-have-no-socks-shorts-doctors-or-intelligence/ar-AA14BoWY?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2428b1bed0064ba18c3a2619f3cae34c
Let's just hope he doesn't get assasinated for his tirade... because that's the Russian way under "Vladolf" Putin. Even in the Soviet Union era, perceived opponents were killed or sent to the gulags or concentration camps in Siberia leading to the death of millions of Russian citizens.

To know more, read the book, "Gulag Archipelago." I have a hard copy of the book in my home library.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You don’t have anything to debunk the news story either. You’re just adding more Eastern Propaganda and fairytales pulled from the waste bin.
You can cry on your propaganda, For all I care, Russians are not dying in Moscow. Their cities are not bombed. It’s the ukros that are dying. Their men are dying, their women are dying, their children are dying, their youths are dying, their cities and infrastructures is sent back to the stone ages, seeing them die is like orgasm and they will continue to die for as long as the war rages and they can no longer take it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by Vl3ly: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Despite billions of dollars sent to Ukraine

Check the below pix

This is the link to the below news
https:///ukraina_ru/104398

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by paafin(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
100% of Ukraine/NATO supporters here will be peeing in their pants if they are asked to go fight for Ukraine..

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by Adjovi: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You mentioned that I should join the Ukrainian Army and see for myself but of course you have no knowledge of what I would see. You’re clueless and don’t have anything to debunk the news.

I have a lot to debunk the news but I don't have the time to start engaging people who use emotions to judge situations.

I've heard you o Ukraine is winning kudos to Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:30am On Nov 29, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Let's just hope he doesn't get
assasinated for his tirade... because that's the Russian way under
"Vladolf" Putin. Even in the Soviet Union era, perceived opponents were killed or sent to the gulags or concentration camps in Siberia leading to the death of millions of Russian citizens.

To know more, read the book, "Gulag Archipelago." I have a hard copy of the book in my home library.

The book sounds interesting. Before I order, I’m going to search to see if it’s available on Kindle.
Home library? Impressive. People who read for enjoyment tend to be the wisest people under the sun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence” by AlphaTaikun: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The book sounds interesting. Before I order, I’m going to search to see if it’s available on Kindle.
Home library? Impressive. People who read for enjoyment tend to be the wisest people under the sun.
1stGenAmerican, I agree with your bolded comment... Indeed READERS are LEADERS. I grew up in a family where back in the day, we had large volumes of encyclopedia editions in the family library (pre-Internet era)... Thanks to my father for that. wink So, the culture of reading functional books just grew on me. Reading enables folks to quickly identify trends, identify threats, and identify global
investment opportunities.

You can read the Web link below, and download the free version of the PDF book before buying the hard copy of The Gulag Archipelago by the Russian writer and Soviet dissident Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. Enjoy!
=> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gulag_Archipelago

THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO.
Volume 1. Parts 1 to 2. 671 Pages

=>https://ia801308.us.archive.org/0/items/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes/The-Gulag-Archipelago__vol1__I-II__Solzhenitsyn.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Congo Govt Speaks On Alleged Coup Attempt / Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. / Putin Tells The Middle East To Pull Back From A Catastrophic Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.