Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

10 New Year's Resolutions Ideas - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 10 New Year's Resolutions Ideas (407 Views)

2019- New Year, Resolutions And The Skulduggery Of Man / Are New Year Resolutions Trash Or Not, / How Far Did You Go With Your 2017 New Year Resolutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 New Year's Resolutions Ideas by arshwal7: 5:29am On Nov 28, 2022
Hi, everyone, 2023 is right around the corner. I don’t know about you, but I am so ready. So be ready for the new year and make some promising new year wishes so that you can fulfil those wishes by making resolutions and acting upon them. Now I am going to tell you best New Year’s resolutions ideas.

1 Explore A Creative Hobby
Make it a point to explore a creative hobby in 2023. So whether you want to pick up an instrument, learn how to paint, do something that fuels your creative soul because human beings are meant to create. I believe that every single person is a creative person. So you have to use what’s in you and it’s just fun. It will bring a lot more color and aspiration into your life.

2 Design Your Ideal Habits
On how you want your lifestyle to look next year. So whether you want to start meditating every day journaling, drinking tea in the morning, whatever it is like make it a plan to slowly incorporate your new habits into your lifestyle one at a time, do it really slowly, and then build from there.

3 Break Your Bad Habits
You can also decide what habits you want to break next year. So make a list of your bad habits or habits that you really want to let go of. And then start one at a time. Tell a friend about this so that your friend can keep you accountable. And if you really want to see it through like make a consequence or some sort of punishment for not following through and make sure that friend holds you accountable for those consequences.

4 Read At Least 10 Pages A Day
Make it a commitment to read at least 10 pages a day. I find it easier to make a commitment based on the pages versus like the number of books that you want to read in the year because when you make the goal the number of books is feels big and daunting, but if you just tell yourself like a Okay, 10 pages a day, or even like five pages a day, usually you read your five or 10 pages, and then you want to read more.

5 Try Listening To Audio Books
Try listening to audio books. So this is something that I got really into this year. And I think it’s because I felt like it was easier to make time to listen to books while I was driving, rather than like reading actual books at home. So if you feel like you can’t make time to read every day, and you have like some sort of commutes, or you go jogging, or you can listen to something, why not listen to some books on the way because then you’re learning a lot while you’re doing something that you would have done anyway.

6 Try Something You Always Wanted
Ask yourself what is the experience that you’ve always wanted to try? Is it skydiving, surfing, taking a ballet class, whatever it is, make time as soon as you can. Do a quick Google search on how you can make that happen in 2023.

7 Take Control Of Your Finances
So, make a plan to save enough money in your bank that will cover your expenses for five months. So that’s like your safety net. And if you already have that amount of money saved, then start investing your money, you can check out this video right here or down below on how to start investing.

8 Invest In Yourself In 2023
So I strongly believe in using our money to fuel our future. So instead of using your money to buy things just to consume, use your money to buy something that will help elevate yourself and your career. So whether you’re like a freelancer may be investing in better software, better equipment. Investing in furthering education, taking classes, spending your money in a way that invest in a better future for yourself.

9 Declutter Your Closets/Space In 2023
I find it so refreshing to declutter. So I always like to declutter whenever it’s the new year so that I can get rid of old things get rid of old energy to make room for the new.

10 Gather Up Some Old Things To Sell
You might as well gather up some old things to sell for extra cash, because, you know, they say one man’s trash is another man’s treasure, so why not?

Re: 10 New Year's Resolutions Ideas by Cgy1: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
cool

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Wedding Songs - Ranking / Why Invest In Bayelsa / President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Obama At 54

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.