Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (15199 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by nkemoma(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2022
Dancing with useless youths who don't know they are dancing their future away..

Tueeeehhh

1 Like

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by saxtaiwo: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2022
G
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2022
oikirodah:
How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (Video)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/how-seyi-tinubu-made-me-fall-in-love-with-joha-by-asake-osigwe-omo-ikirodah-video/

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and Principal Buhs Radio Academy.

Wetin concern us. If you're not talking Peter Obi, then you're not saying anything.

1 Like

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by SMGGroup: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2022
IDeyNL:
APC already bought this forum using the poster.

Don't be surprised this gets to front page.

Such a trash.

It's a tinubu propaganda website. They work hand in hand with nairaland.
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by FLYFIRE(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2022
IDIOT MAN VIEW
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Solofresh2: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/how-seyi-tinubu-made-me-fall-in-love-with-joha-by-asake-osigwe-omo-ikirodah-video/

Pure nonsense
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Yoosed: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2022
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Brendaniel: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2022
nothingspoil70:
Politics run in the blood of that family. I see Sheyi becoming a big politician in the future same with Davido. It is always good to learn from the best and sheyi is very lucky to have the best teacher at the moment and he is being groomed for the future. When the time comes and he is excelling as a politician, our brothers from the other side will be jealous again and won't understand why

Read what you wrote again, this time slowly, their parents ruled your father and you are praying that the children will come and rule you and your own children like it is an inheritance that other people should not aspire to be.

Slavery is not depicted only by hanging a chain on someone's neck
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by bhella10: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2022
Incoming

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2022
Ipob miscreants and bastards will wail again at what makes someone else happy and like something. Awon eleribu

1 Like

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Eriokanmi: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Someone should tell this guy that politics isn't a family affair. Only old corrupt politicians do this for a reason known to many. How many children of Pa awo, pa jakande followed them to campaign grounds?
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2022
Ain’t nothing can stop the force of the Asiwaju movement
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Gboom: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2022
GorillaApp:
Time for election and he is now showing he is one of them grin

Obi kids never showed off even when their father was governor. They never wore wristwatches costing over 200 million nor ride power bike costing over 50 million.
Just like coscharis kid, Obi children didn't have personal cars while schooling.
Didirin
If you believe the bolded, then you need to examine yourself

1 Like

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by FarahAideed: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2022
Old fool
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by COdeGenesis: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2022
They are gradually bringing him to the political space. Next thing he will run for Senator or Governor.
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2022
GorillaApp:
Time for election and he is now showing he is one of them grin

Obi kids never showed off even when their father was governor. They never wore wristwatches costing over 200 million nor ride power bike costing over 50 million.
Just like coscharis kid, Obi children didn't have personal cars while schooling.
These qualities you mentioned above, how are they signs of progress?
Same story they told us about Buhari, how has that helped?
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Allisgud: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2022
Abdul05:
Truly,

Seyi tinubu is someone every father would want as a son..

he Is now a focus of attention .....by all nigerians cos of his goodwill

he works fully hearted with his father and l believe he is a son, tinubu would be proud of.. grin

why will any son not do more than he was sent when billions is involved to loot

1 Like

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Abdul05: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2022
Allisgud:
why will any son not do more than he was sent when billions is involved to loot

So atiku 's son is a poor child even obi'son too ba?
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by superCleanworks(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
God punish idiots with their nonsense talk this season
Fuel Scarcity is biting, economy shrinking, this one is coming to whine us, idiot

you just made me spill my coffee. grin
dem wan dey whyne dem papa head.

Tinubu is now worthy of our votes because Seyi was dancing in the streets of Lagos and jumping in Kano. Just imagine grin

1 Like

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Sendero: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2022
oikirodah:

Shango kill you
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by vivalavida(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2022
You are really working overtime this editor. Your own ass-licking is on another level.
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by FLYFIRE(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2022
bhella10:
NEVER Incoming fraud
True, he'll NEVER SMELL ASO ROCK

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by omoyeni37: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2022
APC, oloriburuku party
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by jcross19: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Abdul05:
Truth to his talk....

Seyi tinubu is someone every father would want as a son..

he Is now a focus of attention .....cos of his goodwill

he works fully hearted with his father and l believe he is a son, tinubu will be proud of.. grin

truly you are Abdul. Slave!!
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by IreneJane: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2022
GorillaApp:
Such empty head assertion.
This is ludicrous to say the least
This piece of Shi*t is just dripping with sycophancy and a healthy dose of ass licking.

The writer is unintelligent and can hardly hide is biase.
So because seyi gave you a taste for asake's song we should now celebrate it with a public holiday?

Like I used to tell my friend Charles back in the early 2000s, I will hold a struggling man who lives in a one room apartment and pay his bills in high esteem than the son of an affluent who goes around in a Benz. The struggling guy gets my max respect.

At least Obi kids are not depending on their father's wealth. They are out there toiling to make a way for themselves and carve out their own niche. They got my max respect, Unlike the son of a man who has amassed billions with no proven track or antecedent of how he came by this stupendous wealth. A son who has not worked anywhere but wears a wrist watch costing hundreds of millions.

Most Nigerians really love their oppressors.
The way most Nigerians sell they birthright for a morsel of rotten porridge will make Esau turn in his grave. Tufiakwa!

These are the kind of people Douglas Anele, the famed guardian newspaper columnist will refer to as "Otimkpus"

This is pure hatred from you , your writeup just full of grammar without meaning to the journalist writeup.

So Obi's children were struggling like you on the street without their father's billion abi? What do you really know about Obi self .
You claimed the journalist is biased , but you are more than biased , you full of hatred , negative thoughts has made your heart rotten that you can not even be progressive in life .

Try to have that billion first , and have children . But I doubt someone like you , it's not a curse until u have positive mindset
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Kuramushe(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2022
See am? Na Tinubu! Betcha Tinubu will do it right!!!uote author=oikirodah post=118737213]How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (Video)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and Principal Buhs Radio Academy.[/quote]
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by seunjungle1(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2022
Who your high esteem help, has it helped you or your friend Charles?
Go getouthere joo

GorillaApp:
Such empty head assertion.
This is ludicrous to say the least
This piece of Shi*t is just dripping with sycophancy and a healthy dose of ass licking.

The writer is unintelligent and can hardly hide is biase.
So because seyi gave you a taste for asake's song we should now celebrate it with a public holiday?

Like I used to tell my friend Charles back in the early 2000s, I will hold a struggling man who lives in a one room apartment and pay his bills in high esteem than the son of an affluent who goes around in a Benz. The struggling guy gets my max respect.

At least Obi kids are not depending on their father's wealth. They are out there toiling to make a way for themselves and carve out their own niche. They got my max respect, Unlike the son of a man who has amassed billions with no proven track or antecedent of how he came by this stupendous wealth. A son who has not worked anywhere but wears a wrist watch costing hundreds of millions.

Most Nigerians really love their oppressors.
The way most Nigerians sell they birthright for a morsel of rotten porridge will make Esau turn in his grave. Tufiakwa!

These are the kind of people Douglas Anele, the famed guardian newspaper columnist will refer to as "Otimkpus"
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Mero34: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2022
hit me up via telegram

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Otunbakayce: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2022
Idiotic old fool born in the 70's that has failed in every aspect of life just told us how he wake up very early every day to ass lick is son age mate that's if he has any.

Failed old fool at 50 that has failed in life is trying his hand in whack blogging.
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by LilVast1(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2022
Normal him sef go wan come chop presidency money but the OP no dey line at all, na dust he dey yarn
Cos I no know maybe na Biden family campaign for am
Even Buhari sef, no be Yusuf campaign for am
Same goes for Goodluck Jonathan
So weytin OP dey talk?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Mobilises Chapters For Total Strike, FG Plans Talks Monday / In 2021, World Bank Wrote To Appreciate Yahaya Bello On Return Of $4.6 Million / Crises Brew In NASS Over Tenure Of Clerk, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.