Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Bitcoin Invest Script Wanted - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Bitcoin Invest Script Wanted (158 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Invest Script Wanted by everyday: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2022
i need bitcoin investment script with the features below.If you have kindly whatsapp me 07067866986

1) Bitcoin investment website.

2) Registration with free bonus of $20.

3) After registration email is sent to admin. And client information we appear to admin as bank own usual do then i we take his information there to email him/her in admin.

4) Admin can now activate account and credit user account with $20.

5) Client can request for withdrawal of funds,of which when it is approved the amount will be deducted from client account. After my activation to Him/her from admin any of them can be able to access their registration account to be monitoring each day i credit them.

6) The amount in client account can be yielding interest daily. Yes to them which i we be the one using my hand to be adding it interest to them depending on the amount i notice the person invested

7)It is only when user account is activated that user can log into account. Yes sir only when admin activate it the own can longin

cool The user will only be able to withdraw a limit of amount dictated by admin eg $10. Yes sir depending on the any amount i ask him/her to withdraw

9) The user and admin interface should daily,weekly and monthly earnings.

10) The website should be able to. generate address to receive bitcoin payment.

11) When client want to withdraw,,client should be able to input his wallet address for withdrawal.

12 After withdrawal have been made by user,there will be a confirmation telling the client that payment will take 24hrs for his account to be credited.

13) Amount in user balance can be deducted by admin.

14) When user registers on site,there will be confirmation page and also email notification.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap France Windows Cloud VPS - Hostripples! / [hostripples] - 50% OFF On Fast SSD Shared Web Hosting! / Best Resell Right Pack With Over 30 Million Articles Just $3.99 - Today Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.