Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Our Down Would Be Come End. Atiku Is The Answer To Rescue Our Dear Nation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Down Would Be Come End. Atiku Is The Answer To Rescue Our Dear Nation. (203 Views)

Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition / Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Down Would Be Come End. Atiku Is The Answer To Rescue Our Dear Nation. by KamalMedia137(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2022
JUST ONE MORE DAY AND WE ARE IN NOVEMBER ALREADY, Nigerians.

#atikuorganizingforaction

What that means is that the election in February is getting closer each passing day.

It means that we have to rev up our mobilisation and multiply our support base.

The APC are desperate to hold on to power, even as you and I know that they have failed woefully.

The glaring failures of the APC is the reason they can’t campaign on issues that affect you and I.

We must throw them out and make a statement that this democracy works for the people of this country.

To make that emphatic statement, let me ask that in this coming November, you mobilise new members to our camp.

We must multiply our base in November!

When the PDP wins the presidency, with a majority in the National Assembly and across the states in February, we would have cast an umbrella of prosperity and peace that covers everyone.

Atiku Abubakar[center][/center][color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Hope Uzodimma Sends Thugs To Attack Atiku Campaign Vehicle / Bring Our Money, Leave The Essays - OBA To Udom. / Fuel Hike: NANS Threatens To Shut Petrol Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.