Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Tricked Into Marriage - Feather's Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tricked Into Marriage - Feather's Stories (252 Views)

Tricked Into Marriage - Feather's Stories / My Loving Marriage- Feather's Stories / Tricked Into Marriage - Feather's Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tricked Into Marriage - Feather's Stories by Samuelcyprial(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2022
TRICKED INTO MARRIAGE

INTRO

Samantha Larsson became a laughing stock when Timothy Barker publicly denounced their marriage. Two years later, she was tricked into going home and married a mysterious man, who was known to be disfigured and physically disabled!

Nonetheless, she would fight until the end and destroy the scums, slowly getting her justice!

“Timothy, I’m letting you know that men are queuing to marry me! Even if you kneel and beg for me to marry you, I won’t choose you!” Then, Samantha left proudly. In the middle of the night, a mysterious man came over.

“You won’t choose me? Hmm?” Soon, Samantha saw the mysterious man’s face, and her eyes widened…

CLICK BELOW LINK TO READ COMPLETE NOVEL

https://feathersstories.com.ng/feathers-stories/tricked-into-marriage/season-1-episode-1/

(1) (Reply)

How To Score High In Gre Exams & Study Patterns For IELTS / Lust Dreams 2 / Sword Of Choas - Feather's Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.