Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Is Starting A Pet Logistics Company Profitable In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Starting A Pet Logistics Company Profitable In Nigeria (163 Views)

Is Selling Baby Diapers In Wholesale Profitable In 2021? / 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners / The Only Way Left For The "Little Guy" To Make Freelancing PROFITABLE In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Starting A Pet Logistics Company Profitable In Nigeria by mic360(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Good day all, was going to my journal where I write down my business ideas. I came across where I wrote Pet Logistics.

Am wondering, is starting a Pet Logistics Company Profitable in Nigeria.

� What are the presumed disadvantages?

� How much might be used to start up if starting small?

� Can I sell the company to giant Logistics Company like FedEx, DHL almong the others.
Re: Is Starting A Pet Logistics Company Profitable In Nigeria by skedman(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
It is no longer profitable

People really venture in that business during the era of covid 19

The problems are as follows

Cost of registration every year is higher

Local government official have made the business to be boring because of their unending documentation

Scarcity of rider and they tend to request for higher salary and at the end of the day it will look as if you are working for them

You will be the only one sourcing for customer while he waits for your order

The logistics bike are like ATM machine that dispense money for the different authorities

You have to develop an app etc

1 Like

Re: Is Starting A Pet Logistics Company Profitable In Nigeria by mic360(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
skedman:
It is no longer profitable

People really venture in that business during the era of covid 19

Ok, thanks.

But I don't mean the normal Logistics Company.
I meant a logistics company that deals with transportation of pets and animals.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can Laser Engraving Machines Be Applied? / Invest In Health/Build Massive Income / What Are Some Characteristics Of Successful People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.