Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations (13555 Views)

Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi’s Remarkable Interventions, Challenges / Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again / Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by CHIOMAEZEH: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQwAzHFPKnc

Na only to swalpw fufu the man sabi... I just hope one worse than him doesn't doesn't enter the lion House next year
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by okeysoninv: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
karsey:
my brother,I am not complaining...am just stating facts.

I am not among the people that shower praises on incompetent politicians.

Enugu state is one party state that's why I said Peter mbah is the next governor....They do buy the seat with or without the people's votes.

Peter mbah will be Ugwuanyi promax
let's trash that thing it is docile people that believe such . PDP has failed and another party should be given opportunity.
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by ShoeWorld2(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Charisco:
Is not about visiting, that man knows the root of what is going on. Governorship candidate of L.P is from that community and he's not in good term with the man. This is political that is how they share blood in Enugu State especially during election. Thank God youths stood up to protect their community, they caught 2 young men on Saturday. God protect Eha-Amufu people
So after herdsmen attacked the community, two young unarmed innocent men are arrested and you're happy about it?
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by karsey: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
okeysoninv:
let's trash that thing it is docile people that believe such . PDP has failed and another party should be given opportunity.
I will not vote for Peter mbah
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by Ofieno(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lord have mercy
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by 2016v2017: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sitwalkstand:
The greatest mistake Sullivan Chime made was giving Enugu people this man. He was in house of rep totally clueless. Boom, he was selected to be governor. totally unprepared for the job. 8 years of Enugu wasted.

Nsukka has a lot of brilliant minds. How this man was chosen still amaze the curious minds.

See insecurity destroying the once upon peaceful Enugu. Pride will not allow him to approach Chime and ask him, how he controlled the rampaging Kidnappers and herdsmen those days.
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by beerfraud(f): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
gidgiddy:

This is stupid talk. Eha-Amufu people have been suffering herdsmen attacks for a long time
where is your evidence of herdsmen attack? As in live video where they are killing
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by Damybabs: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
I served at Ikem, Isiuzo LG, may God bring peace to the place, lovely people
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by UNDFTD: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
What a hopeless governor!
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by UNDFTD: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
CHIOMAEZEH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQwAzHFPKnc

Na only to swalpw fufu the man sabi... I just hope one worse than him doesn't doesn't enter the lion House next year

That's the reason we should NOT allow their so-called 2023 "Selection" to take place in Biafraland!
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by IGBOSON1: 12:11am On Nov 29, 2022
Sitwalkstand:
The greatest mistake Sullivan Chime made was giving Enugu people this man. He was in house of rep totally clueless. Boom, he was selected to be governor. totally unprepared for the job. 8 years of Enugu wasted.

Nsukka has a lot of brilliant minds. How this man was chosen still amaze the curious minds.

See insecurity destroying the once upon peaceful Enugu. Pride will not allow him to approach Chime and ask him, how he controlled the rampaging Kidnappers and herdsmen those days.

Herdsmen and imported criminality wasn’t an issue during the Chime admin! They came with Buhari…and will leave with him! That being said, you’re right in saying Ugwuanyi has performed poorly!
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by IGBOSON1: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2022
beerfraud:
where is your evidence of herdsmen attack? As in live video where they are killing

Will you zip it! A Igbo man is telling you…a Fulani or Yoruba, what he’s identified as the problem in his region, and you’re screaming for ‘proof’! Get lost! He doesn’t need to prove anything to a nasty bigot like you! Your mind is already made up!
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by Ifogift007: 2:49am On Nov 29, 2022
Mrkindness:
your father and your generation unborn can not achieve half of what he has achieved.
Yeah he truly achieved alot allowing his people to be kidnapped... foolish Man
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by beerfraud(f): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Will you zip it! A Igbo man is telling you…a Fulani or Yoruba, what he’s identified as the problem in his region, and you’re screaming for ‘proof’! Get lost! He doesn’t need to prove anything to a nasty bigot like you! Your mind is already made up!
just tell gidgiddy and emergingnation3 to provide evidence where Fulani herdsmen were commiting crimes
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by toxict14: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Stop peddling lies here the man did not visit Mgbuji committee rather he stopped at Eha-Amufu park(beer joint) with some of his foolish praise singers.
Note: He did not even stop at Agumede where more 10 people were butchered the previous day.
UGWUANYI is a failure as far as leadership is concerned.
Enugu have never had it this bad.
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by gidgiddy: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2022
beerfraud:
just tell gidgiddy and emergingnation3 to provide evidence where Fulani herdsmen were commiting crimes

You actually think the Bishop of Eha-Amufu Diocese, Rt Rev Olinya, would lie to the Governor of Enugu?

Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by beerfraud(f): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2022
gidgiddy:

You actually think the Bishop of Eha-Amufu Diocese, Rt Rev Olinya, would lie to the Governor of Enugu?
anybody can say this
Why is it so difficult to provide live evidence where herdsmen were slaughtering ibos
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by gidgiddy: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2022
beerfraud:
anybody can say this
Why is it so difficult to provide live evidence where herdsmen were slaughtering ibos

Oh, when the killer herdsman are shooting and killing people, someone should go there and record them?

There is only one group of people who attack communities in the South of Nigeria

There is only one group of people who have been attacking Eha-Amufu community for the lat 7 years due to how near it is to the Northern border

That group is the killer herdsmen
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by socialmedia012: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2022
Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, bank vault door for sale
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by socialmedia012: 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.vault panels
Re: Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations by socialmedia012: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Phoenix karaoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke / Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b / Don’t Expect Too Much From Buhari, Cardinal Okogie Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.