Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk (1433 Views)

Buy Foodstuffs & Farm Inputs In Bulk - Pay Later In Instalments Using A Foodcard / Writer @ 500words/$1 Required, Only Serious Writers Required In Bulk / Old Facebook Accounts For Sale In Bulk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by Biodebbiedu: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Polished Nigerian rice and Foreign rice is available for sale in truck loads.

Nigerian polished rice at 37,000/50kg per bag including transportation

Foreign rice available at 39,000/50kg per bag including transportation.

Minimum order is 300 bags.

Offer lasts till December 5th, 2020

Please note, we don't do payment on delivery. You would be given our address for verification purpose if you so wish. Or better still you can come to the factory to pick up yourself before making payment.

Please send a chat to 08161299037 on WhatsApp if interested.

Up to 10,000 bags available if you want!!!!

Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by peropoliet(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
You will soon scam someone by then you pics will be displayed in different shrines

8 Likes

Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Biodebbiedu:

Please note, we don't do payment on delivery. You would be given our address for verification purpose if you so wish. Or better still you can come to the factory to pick up yourself before making payment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by shuttox: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
peropoliet:
You will soon scam someone by then you pics will be displayed in different shrines
These scammers are useless
Lol
Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by Berezuski: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
You check your date so?
Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by Incredible128: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2022
Berezuski:
You check your date so?
the guy come from the past, e wan use future money take blow grin grin grin
Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by mrcrabs(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2022
Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by truthCoder: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2022
Biodebbiedu:

This scam is as old as ‘guyman’ business in Nigeria.

They will even take you to ‘their’ warehouse in Apapa where rice is being bagged.

If you pay them, that’s the end. If you go back to the warehouse, they will tell you that those names dont work there.

The other old scan is oil and gas. Oil dey on top ship. They will take you to the ship and you would meet the ‘captain’. Once you pay, say bye-bye to your money.

I got to know of these scams from my days as a banker on the streets of lagos. I saved a couple of business men and women who were almost scammed.

One scam is that you have won $25,000 USD in a lottery but you must pay $200 USD for data processing. The scam is a chain and you will continue paying. What pained me with this scam is that i met an old man whose idiotic son kept bringing to the bank to transfer funds to these scammers. I told them but the son insisted that i was not enlightened. The shocker was that the old man told me to go and pray for a similar success and not block his son’s own. They sent over $2,000 in bits before I didn’t see them again.

Only the greedy can be scammed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by Biodebbiedu: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hi there, it is really offensive to call me a scam especially when we have never transacted business before neither have I defrauded you. I actually tried to posted a video of our men at work but nairaland's regulation of not more than 4mb upload prevented such. No one is asking to come and see the goods then come back later. There's no wisdom in that.

Come and see what you are buying, buy and go. That simple.

Ours is a registered business name and trademark in Nigeria. Google can help you. Our place of Production isn't in Lagos. It's in Niger state.

Please make your confirmations before accusing me of falsehood or scam. That's a grave accusation.

1 Like

Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by Biodebbiedu: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
peropoliet:

Please show me proof of a time I defrauded anyone!!!
Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by truthCoder: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Biodebbiedu:
Hi there, it is really offensive to call me a scam especially when we have never transacted business before neither have I defrauded you. I actually tried to posted a video of our men at work but nairaland's regulation of not more than 4mb upload prevented such. No one is asking to come and see the goods then come back later. There's no wisdom in that.

Ours is a registered business name and trademark in Nigeria. Google can help you. Our place of Production isn't in Lagos. It's in Niger state.

Please make your confirmations before accusing me of falsehood or scam. That's a grave accusation.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

What you need to do is simple.

Mention your company name and address.

A business that sells a minimum of 300 bags must have a physical and permanent address; not just whatsapp.

Your minimum order is N11m and you dont have an address?

Even if you are an agent, it is better you share the details so that anyone who wants to verify can do so independently without you. Gives you more credence.

Every business needs fame or notoriety. There is no bad publicity. If you are real, use this opportunity to prove to the world.

If you cannot share the physical address here, then elements of scam is involved.

Cheers
Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by Biodebbiedu: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
truthCoder:

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

What you need to do is simple.

Mention your company name and address.

A business that sells a minimum of 300 bags must have a physical and permanent address; not just whatsapp.

Your minimum order is N11m and you dont have an address?

Even if you are an agent, it is better you share the details so that anyone who wants to verify can do so independently without you. Gives you more credence.

Every business needs fame or notoriety. There is no bad publicity. If you are real, use this opportunity to prove to the world.

If you cannot share the physical address here, then elements of scam is involved.

Cheers

I am in partnership with Fresh from farm Agric world, producers of Kamo rice. Located in Kwi New Layout Dong, After Jos WildLife Park, Plateau. I am also affiliated with RiceAfrika Technologies.

Please feel free to make your enquiries.
Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by IyaTola: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Biodebbiedu:

Are you sure? I checked on CAC and didn't find anything relating to your company name. What's your BN or RC number?
Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by truthCoder: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2022
Biodebbiedu:

I am in partnership with Fresh from farm Agric world, producers of Kamo rice. Located in Kwi New Layout Dong, After Jos WildLife Park, Plateau. I am also affiliated with RiceAfrika Technologies.

Please feel free to make your enquiries.

Thanks for this.

Now, to every potential rice buyer, here are his confirmation details.

You can trade with him if his claims check out.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by Biodebbiedu: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
IyaTola:
Are you sure? I checked on CAC and didn't find anything relating to your company name. What's your BN or RC number?

Please Google these names: Kamo rice, RiceAfrica, Fresh from farm Agric world?

You'll get answers to your questions.

1 Like

Re: 50kg Rice Available For Sale In Bulk by IyaTola: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Biodebbiedu:

Please Google these names: Kamo rice, RiceAfrica, Fresh from farm Agric world?

You'll get answers to your questions.
Oga! If cannot find the RC or BN of tour company on CAC forget it

(1) (Reply)

I Have Applied To Over 55,000+ Applications / Polaris Bank Announces 2023 Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme / Vacancy -intercontinental Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.