Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart (5058 Views)

Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Moment Buhari Kept Smiling At Okorocha At APC Primaries (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by Abujaexpress: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
What could be going on in the mind of this woman(I think that should be his wife), as she looks on while Governor Adeleke was signing the relevant take-over notes?

For me, its like "play play, we don enter government house..."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by ojun50(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Capture yr block heart

Oga go find yr mate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by gasparpisciotta: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abujaexpress:
What could be going on in the mind of this woman(I think that should be his wife), as she looks on while Governor Adeleke was signing the relevant take-over notes?

His first or second wife....be like say na two wives the man get...

1 Like

Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by ganisucks(f): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abujaexpress:

His wife is on the right.
Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by LogicBomb8: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Inside her head: this is the Right time to snatch dis man, make sef follow enjoy osun owo

1 Like

Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bred will have an office in Osun State as Office of the 1st son of Osun state.
Abujaexpress:

Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by juniorstar(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abujaexpress:

The look is that of so you fit forge school certificate and enter government House.. when u been tell me say you go run am I think say na joke..oboy u bad gaan ooh.

1 Like

Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
She be devil.
Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by BeardedMeat(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
juniorstar:

The look is that of so you fit forge school certificate and enter government House.. when u been tell me say you go run am I think say na joke..oboy u bad gaan ooh.
Painment.. lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abujaexpress:

Don't be confused... She's smiling @ the mulla
Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by henrysam(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
juniorstar:

Una forge the certificate together
Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by Timatayo1: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
She dey talk for in heart say o boy I go enjoy your cucumber tonight so to Mark the first day as governor
Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by Odward(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Werey don already wet ekuke
Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by realstars: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
The battle is over, here is the crown of victory. That is the meaning
Re: The Way This Woman Was Smiling At Gov. Adeleke Captures My Heart by SlavaUkraini: 12:04am On Nov 29, 2022
She is a family member that is proud to witness the big occasion

(1) (Reply)

Rest In Peace Two Jolly Friends, Continue Your Friendship In Heaven (pics) / I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj / Read El-Rufai's Brilliant Take Down Of Gej's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.