Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

How My Son Got 100% Scholarship With 1,380 SAT Score – Bola Ikinpeji - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How My Son Got 100% Scholarship With 1,380 SAT Score – Bola Ikinpeji (480 Views)

Man Offers 16yr Old Girl Who Made 9As In 2019 WAEC, Get 100% Scholarship Abroad / PLATINUM REASONING CONTEST - Fresh 100% Scholarship For Nigerians 2017 / 100% Scholarship Available In European University Of Lefke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Son Got 100% Scholarship With 1,380 SAT Score – Bola Ikinpeji by janefame3: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
The first time Victor took the SAT, his score was very poor, he scored below 900. For kids seeking admission into competitive schools in the USA or Canada, a good SAT score can be tuition saver. Even with deep pocket, if your SAT score isn’t good, most ivy league would south your admission, that’s the power of SAT, and probably a good IELTS.

In May this 2021, I hired competent SAT tutors from DoLessons, 1 Math and 1 English tutors, coming 3 times per week at 2 hours per class. They started with pretest to determine Victor’s strengths and weaknesses using March 2021 SAT past questions. Though the academic drills from DoLessons was top notch, Victor has to put in several hours daily to Read, Revise and Read day and night. We registered him for the October 2021 diet, and he scored 1,380 in the SAT. Full with excitement, we had to double DoLessons’ tutors tutoring fees.

We did the early bird admission + scholarship for Cornell University, and was successful. It feels fulfilling when your intriguing dream comes true.

(1) (Reply)

The Decision That Changed Taiwo's Career On December 23rd, 2019 / / How Can I Pay For My Fleming College Tuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.