Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

IPTV F&Q And The Best IPTV Subscriptions For This Year? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / IPTV F&Q And The Best IPTV Subscriptions For This Year? (630 Views)

Who Is The Best Iptv Provider In 2020? / Big Brother Naija 2019:- What To Expect From Contestants At This Year’s Show / What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPTV F&Q And The Best IPTV Subscriptions For This Year? by bikergearstore: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
I just signed up for a SMART TV subscription. What should I do next?
In order to benefit from your subscription as quickly as possible, please follow the following instructions: Download the SMART IP TVapplication on your television setNote the Mac address listed on the home screen of your application you will send us the address Mac via the form that will be sent to you by email
[url][/url]
How soon can I benefit from my subscription?
Once these steps have been validated, You will receive your Bouquet within 24 to 48 hours. During this period, it is not necessary to contact us again, as your order is in transit.

What is the SMART IPTV app?
It is an independent application that serves as a receiver and player for the stream of channels that we provide through our servers. This application is paid. After downloading it is available for free for 7 days. If you do not pay 5.49 € before the end of the trial period, your channels will be deactivated.

What is the MAC address?
This is a series of letters and numbers (ex: 4c:34:88:f6:d7:90) that identifies your television.

Where to find the MAC address?
Start the SMART IPTV application on your TV, it will display on the interface.

What is m3u file?
The m3u file is a file format which aims to store a list of addresses, generally, of audio files and/or video files. That is to say the channels, VOD and other content.

How do I activate my channels?
Once the delivery of the channels has been confirmed to you by email: Open the SMART IPTV application on your television From the home screen, press and hold the 0 button on your remote control You have updated and activated your channels.

[center]IPTV Subscription On MAG / GEANT / STARSAT
[/center]

I have just subscribed to an IPTV MAG / GEANT / STARSAT subscription. What should I do next?
After confirming your order, you just have to wait for it to be processed.

How soon can I benefit from my subscription?
You will receive your Bouquet within 24 to 48 hours. During this period, it is not necessary to contact us again, as your order is in transit.

Depending on the brand of your box, you will receive an email with instructions and/or a tutorial to configure your channels.

What is m3u file?
The m3u file is a file format that aims to store a list of addresses, generally audio files and/or video files. That is to say the channels, VOD, and other content.

IPTV Subscription On Android TV Box
I have just subscribed to an IPTV BOX ANDROID subscription. What should I do next?
You just have to wait to receive your box. Delivery takes about a week.

During this time, it is not necessary to contact us again, because your order is in transit.

Between the confirmation of your order and the receipt of your box, you will receive an email with instructions to help you configure your channels.

BEST IPTV Subscriptions providers THIS YEAR AND BEFORE!

IPTIVI-Subscription.me

FOR IPTV

IPTV PUB Service

IPTV-subscription.me

IPTV Abonnement

Boutique IPTV

IPTV France
Re: IPTV F&Q And The Best IPTV Subscriptions For This Year? by Thortp(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Woow
Please, can you also suggest which IPTV is best for UK

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Download Korean Drama "Vincenzo" With English Subtitles / Need Business Partners! / Drama Troupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.