Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins (45082 Views)

SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) / Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by Vipro(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
etrange:

Business administration is about the day-to-day running of a business or organization. At the undergraduate level, it covers areas such as human resources, supply chain, manufacturing, marketing, cooperate governance, finance, operations, etc. It simply prepares students for managerial roles in business enterprises.

On the other hand, business education studies business with more focus on how best to teach it. The goal here is to come up with the most effective ways to teach business/business related subjects in schools. Students of business education are equipped with advanced teaching skills. They learn context specific teaching methodologies (e.g. how to teach adults vs how to teach teens).

Bus Ed is under the faculty of education while Bus Admin is under management sciences. Bus Ed gives you a BEd while Bus Admin gives you a BSc. As expected, both fields have a lot of common subject areas but difficult industrial focuses. In Bus Admin, you do your industrial training in business organizations. In Bus Ed, you'd likely do your industrial training in schools/academic institutions. The skills are, however, transferable.
Thanks so much, God bless you bro!
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by Ened(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Guyman01:
Western media manipulation copied verbatim by Saha-ara reporters. That guy has been a Long term Kremlin ally hated by the West which has tried to depose their government severally.

This story is like the claim in western media that Russia bombed it's own multi billion dollars gas pipeline Nord Stream 2 in Denmark and Sweden where US has bases despite Biden openly threatening that the pipeline will not be allowed to operate or the claim that Qatar abuses migrant workers even though the companies which got most of the contracts to build the stadiums are western owned and no one in western media is naming and shaming them.

When events like this occurs, the first question any reasonable person will ask himself is Who Will Gain From This?
Therefore, if we are to suspect that this is an assassination the most likely suspects will be the British MI6 or CIA.

Sorry sir, I can feel your pain over what I wrote, but I can't argue with people whose only source of foreign news is CNN which their GOTV subscription allows while they are denied access to ongoing world cup matches.

You think u know. Spewing garbage and insults to please Putin �
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by etrange: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Vipro:
Thanks so much, God bless you bro!

Best of luck in your academic endeavors, bro. Whatever you do, give it your best. The labour market is not as rigid or demarcated as the school structure makes you believe. Things are more mixed up out here. So just get as much knowledge possible and you'll be fine. Ciao !

1 Like

Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by Osariemen12: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
I see. The west isn't tired of media propaganda.

I pity fishbrains that take them serious.

NATO ti lule.
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by bepositive11: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
Russia under Vladimir Putin is something else.

Killing his political opponents and journalists through assassinations and targeting of foreign leaders in other countries, he's notorious for that

The man is extremely dangerous

Thank you my brother! All these Nairalanders supporting Putin don't know who that man really is. They are blinded by their hate for the West.

The West has their own issues, but atleast, political opponents and journalists can voice their opinions freely with no fear being assassinated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by funshint(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
It's the way they quickly pin it on Russia without any preliminary investigation that baffles me....these western media. Sahara reporters just carried it hook, line and sinker. So low of them.

2 Likes

Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by GENES11S: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
Who wan follow me go Russia go drink tea? grin grin grin

I will pay for the journey.

1 Like

Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by Offpointng: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:

Killing his political opponents and journalists through assassinations and targeting of foreign leaders in other countries, he's notorious for that

Can we list to you the atrocities US has committed on the world as a whole

Putin is still a saint

1 Like

Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by bepositive11: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
ecolime:
Could this be true?

Belarus is a friendly nation according to Lord Putin. Why kill one of his allies?

Belarus may be an ally, but that doesn't mean that everyone in Belarus is in favor of Russia.
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by usj(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
ecolime:
Could this be true?

Belarus is a friendly nation according to Lord Putin. Why kill one of his allies?
pure western propaganda
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by torqque7(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
RichDad1:
Nice one. Shebi the Mumu Belarusian President is supporting Putin ?

Yes but from the statement written,it said the man has no choice because Putin is forcing him to act like he loves Putin and his war which in all honesty he doesn't,it's all acting the script Putin gave him by force.
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by Treadway: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
What kind of messed up headline is this. Zero proof of any involvement by Russia, but Nairaland mods decided to still accuse Russia. Orisirisi!

Cause of death hasn't even been established to be anything other than natural causes (at least an autopsy will show if it ain't natural causes), yet we are jumping the gun by accusing Russia already, when no one knows wtf happened other than the fact that a man died. Una funny gan aswear! grin

If una jam law suit, I no dey ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by itsRhamzy: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
RichDad1:
Nice one. Shebi the Mumu Belarusian President is supporting Putin ?
That's Exactly what the west/US wants you to believe you knûcklehead. Creating false flag operations to sow discord between allies and to sever ties between them is not new in the political world. Same way US has been playing smart politics all over by befriending neighbors of their rivals eg Taiwan/China & Russia/Ukraine and engineering conflicts between them.

But unfortunately zombies like you cannot think and will believe Putin will literally send assassins to kill aide of their own close ally.

3 Likes

Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by richeeyo(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Guyman01:
Western media manipulation copied verbatim by Saha-ara reporters. That guy has been a Long term Kremlin ally hated by the West which has tried to depose their government severally.

This story is like the claim in western media that Russia bombed it's own multi billion dollars gas pipeline Nord Stream 2 in Denmark and Sweden where US has bases despite Biden openly threatening that the pipeline will not be allowed to operate or the claim that Qatar abuses migrant workers even though the companies which got most of the contracts to build the stadiums are western owned and no one in western media is naming and shaming them.

When events like this occurs, the first question any reasonable person will ask himself is Who Will Gain From This?
Therefore, if we are to suspect that this is an assassination the most likely suspects will be the British MI6 or CIA.

Sorry sir, I can feel your pain over what I wrote, but I can't argue with people whose only source of foreign news is CNN which their GOTV subscription allows while they are denied access to ongoing world cup matches.
Speak for yourself
I don't watch CNN please
I hate propaganda
Go f7ck urself sir
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by itsRhamzy: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
seunny4lif:
We all knew the country that always go around killing government officials or president of other countries.
This is CIA job
exactly. They even did the Iranian Soleimani situation situation with their chest upfront telling the whole world they killed him grin. I Don't understand why stüpid zombies believe this news and are typing rubbish vilifying Russia. It's just like saying Joe Biden sent CIA to kill a former British official of UK. Makes no damn sense.

3 Likes

Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by Globetrot: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Always ready
GENES11S:
Who wan follow me go Russia go drink tea? grin grin grin

I will pay for the journey.
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by toluscott2000(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Vipro:
please, is business education a good course to study in Nigeria university?

Is it restricted to only teaching?

In college of education
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by toluscott2000(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
toluscott2000:

In college of education
Not only for teaching
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by Kavod: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:

IMAGINE WHAT AN AMERICAN VETERAN, WHO FOUGHT FOR AMERICA AND WENT SEVERAL TOURS AND EVEN LOST AN EYE SAID.... HE SAID, ONLY IF THE UNITED STATES CAN SEE WHAT THE UNITED STATES IS DOING TO THE UNITED STATES, THE UNITED STATE WOULD INVADE THE UNITED STATES TO REDEEM THE UNITED STATES FROM THE TYRANNY THE UNITED STATES IS DOING TO THE UNITED STATES. AND ANOTHER SAID THE UNITED STATES DOES NOT HAVE ANY FRIENDS ONLY INTEREST....... THIS IS PROPAGANDA AND HAVE YOU EVER ASKED WHY ALL WARS AROUND THE WORLD IS FUELED BY THE UNITED STATES? ITS SIMPLE...... THE UNITED STATES CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT THE RESOURCES OF THE WORLD.
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by Helpout12345: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Only a stupid person will believe Belarus or Russia killed this man. If Belarus or Russia actually believed he committed treason against Belarus, there are laws in Belarus that can try him.

Informed people know the countries that assassinate enemy leaders like this.

2 Likes

Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by Justinpm(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Yeye course
Vipro:

Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by powerblaze(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Guyman01:

You too get sense. The first 2 paragraphs was enough for me to know this was complete trash. The aim is to force Belarus out of any alliance with Russia, since Russia has nuclear capable missiles currently in Belarus ..

2 Likes

Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by osazsky(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Vipro:

my bro read anything provided u get ur bsc..I have an uncle that studied sociology..he works with buka hages oil company Algeria with a salary of 8000 dollars every 2 weeks..another little consume works with a very big NGO in abj...3.5m monthly...studied micro biology..she travels from counteies to countries..I was suprieed to see her on chanels TV last month beign interviewed..I also have a neigbour that studied medicine he done run leave him work run go London go find work..funny right but they are fact..our lifes they God hand..just believe

1 Like

Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by osazsky(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
itsRhamzy:
exactly. They even did the Iranian Soleimani situation situation with their chest upfront telling the whole world they killed him grin. I Don't understand why stüpid zombies believe this news and are typing rubbish vilifying Russia. It's just like saying Joe Biden sent CIA to kill a former British official of UK. Makes no damn sense.
ok..no Russia soldiers has died since Feb...clap for urself...are u happy now..its a colossal loss for both country's....to Ukraine its mainly infrastructure while to Russia human loss..I have been following the war..hope u know Putin is preparing d forth batch of soldiers..he started with 60000 soldiers for his first batch...then 100k then 300k...the once that mAnaged to come back either had no legs or hands...I have friends in Russia and d citizens are hangry with Putin but they cant devote cuz u will be killed..some re migrating to smaller neighbouring countries and some of these countries have blocked thier borders...so try to learn..dont think the internent revovles round on only u...Russians are not happy with Putin

And dont think u know anything abt Russia...I have a neigbour there too...so we talk at lenght..bros rest
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by Vipro(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
toluscott2000:

In college of education
"In college of education?"
I don't get
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Vipro:

Ask Peter Obi. It is also called Management to Management Trading. That's what Obi studied at Harvard in a 2-week course that now makes him a Harvard alumnus like Obama who studied for Three years in Harvard without making any bones about it.
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by meobizy(f): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
Slowly turning into a world war. Good. Let these white people fight each other. I dey Africa dey swing from tree to tree.
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by E2000: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
The West have been trying for years to replace Putin by sponsoring Puppets. Just the way they sponsored Ukraine President. Its high time these war gets to the Nuking phase already.
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by dondodo: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Vipro:

It is a very good field of study.There is a link between that course and marketing
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by seunayantokun(m): 5:49am On Nov 29, 2022
Putin put him to death
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by Neddyogu(m): 6:04am On Nov 29, 2022
Why are ppl shocked that a man of 64 could have a heart attack and die? Ppl half his age do suffer cardiac arrest and die and nobody ever says they died of poison! If they suspect that he was poisoned, why not get an independent morbid team of toxicologists to conduct an autopsy? Someone cannot have a cardiac arrest in peace again?
Re: Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins by enonche85(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2022
God1000:

he will meet his end in the same manner some day.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol / Robert Mugabe Gets $10m Golden Handshake, Full Salary And Benefits / Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.