Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) (4331 Views)

A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) / BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: Students Battle On Twitter (Photos) / DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) by Odward(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Like say if she naked the authorities no go rock am smh.
Re: Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
One, a religious gathering that invites a stripper to a show in a Church should either caution the stripper about dress code or accept whatever the stripper wears to the show. A Church inviting an artist to a show is different the same Church inviting an artist to attend a Church service. This is why I asked the kind of song the artist does. If the artist sings ungodly songs and the Church invites the artist for a show without cautioning the artist about dress code, I blame the Church. And if this is the case, you are the one who lacks common sense in this discussion.

Two, I asked and I ask again, what kind of songs does the artist sing and how does the artist dress for shows? If the artist dresses and sings like Flavour on stage and the Church invited him without discussing dress code with him, I don't blame the artist because what we are discussing here is not righteousness and sin. What we are discussing here is which kind of artist should a Church call for a show and if a Church calls an indecent artist for a show, what should the Church discuss with the artist before the show?

Are you sure all is well with you? Why the unnecessary long rant? I'm telling you Babcock always tell artists their dress code rule, other artists have come and go without issues, this one refuse to adhere and was booted out, so what exactly are you on about? What is with the church/stripper rants you keep spewing everywhere on this thread?

Only you arguing with everybody, it is not even a church service, it is a show, BABCOCK INVITES ARTISTS TO PERFORM IN THE SCHOOL EVERY YEAR, you are ignorant yet claiming right, BABCOCK IS A SCHOOL NOT A CHURCH, a school where you meet different people, so what exactly are you on about? Are you sure everything is okay with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) by immortalcrown(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Are you sure all is well with you? Why the unnecessary long rant? I'm telling you Babcock always tell artists their dress code rule, other artists have come and go without issues, this one refuse to adhere and was booted out, so what exactly are you on about? What is with the church/stripper rants you keep spewing everywhere on this thread?

Only you arguing with everybody, it is not even a church service, it is a show, BABCOCK INVITES ARTISTS TO PERFORM IN THE SCHOOL EVERY YEAR, you are ignorant yet claiming right, BABCOCK IS A SCHOOL NOT A CHURCH, a school where you meet different people, so what exactly are you on about? Are you sure everything is okay with you
All is not well with you. That is why you started this argument. In my main comment, I said if the Church is wrong if the artist is known for indecency and the Church didn't discuss dress code with the artist. If the Church discussed dress code with the artist and the artist did otherwise, the artist is wrong. This is what I said in my main comment. The if in my statement faults your logic.

All is not well with you. That is why you didn't pay attention to why and how I mentioned Church service. Did I say the artist was invited for a Church service?
Re: Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) by Orinechi: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
The artist knowing the school's religious status is not a justification of anything here. Artists use their lifestyles including fashion to sell themselves. The artist believes his or her lifestyle attracted the contract. Blame the School that orders for Cassava while claiming to be allergic to starch.
Do u know the agreement bw the school and the artist?
Re: Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) by immortalcrown(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Orinechi:
Do u know the agreement bw the school and the artist?
I don't know the agreement. That's why I used if in many places in my main comment. Go and read it to understand the flow of the conversation. This very comment you quoted is written based on another comment.
Re: Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) by meobizy(f): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Yet some females go carry belle before their four year tenure expire. Hypocrisy of the most high.
Re: Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) by etrange: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
brain54:

You are on point like nipples.

In addition the artist is also aware she was coming to perform at a Christian institution and should at least have dressed more appropriately.

But a huge percentage of the blame lies in the 2 points you noted.

But they knew her brand before inviting her. This is like inviting MTN to your show and asking them not to showcase thier yellow color because it doesn't align well with your hall decoration. Let's assume they agree to this cause they really want to be there, you would notice the yellow color as they're setting up thier corner and call thier attention to it right away. But in this case, they saw her before she mounted the stage and allowed her to go only for them to stop her halfway through the show.

I believe a senior staff member who wasn't part of the organizers walked in as she was singing and that changed everything. That's the only logical explanations.
Re: Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) by etrange: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:

And they allowed her to get on stage only to stop her halfway through the performance?
Re: Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) by emmetttherio: 3:38am On Nov 29, 2022
https://www.senzuhealth.com/
Senzu
SENZU exists. We spend months researching, testing and scrutinizing ingredients and formulas so that we can be confident in their effectiveness.
Each raw material must pass our stringent screening process and have a verifiable certificate of analysis.
Re: Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) by DoingBetter: 6:12am On Nov 29, 2022
So the problem is with the shoulders showing? Only the shoulders are showing in that pictures up there. After the guys at that school so weak that shoulders weaken their morality?
Re: Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) by ghettochild(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Common thing for that crazy school.
Is Ayeni still there as socials director?
Re: Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) by brain54(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2022
ghettochild:
Common thing for that crazy school.
Is Ayeni still there as socials director?
No
Re: Babcock Authorities Stop An Artist Performing On Stage Over Her Outfit (video) by ghettochild(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
brain54:

No

Ok .thanks for the info

(1) (2) (Reply)

FGGC Benin - Info For Short Stories / List Of Best Polytechnics In Nigeria 2014 / Abu 2010/2011 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.