Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,371 members, 7,864,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

"I Am Where I Am Today Because Of Luck" Tony Elumelu Writes On His Success - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Am Where I Am Today Because Of Luck" Tony Elumelu Writes On His Success (23605 Views)

Chukwudi Iwuchukwu: How I Met Tony Elumelu After Failed Job Interview In 2013 / "How I Got Started By LUCK" - Tony Elumelu / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Where I Am Today Because Of Luck" Tony Elumelu Writes On His Success by Uchedizzy(f): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2022
Elidrisy20:
thanks
you welcome
Re: "I Am Where I Am Today Because Of Luck" Tony Elumelu Writes On His Success by Karlifate: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2022
To clarify the brouhaha caused in this thread, followed up with some yadayada replies...

Grace is an offer open to all.

Luck happens at a random.
Re: "I Am Where I Am Today Because Of Luck" Tony Elumelu Writes On His Success by LogicBomb8: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
buygala:
He had parents who laid a solid foundation for him..he won the birth lottery.. The 1st and most important lottery any human can win.

So yes... He is lucky.... And he built on that luck.. Even though there are snippets of some of his alleged shadowy dealings.. But as I wasn't there when he was doing it, I will count it all his "luck" grin

Go read A. A. Rano's story.. That right there is full blown hustle devoid of any birth lottery
kindly share a link to the A.A Rano's story
Re: "I Am Where I Am Today Because Of Luck" Tony Elumelu Writes On His Success by gohanDBZ: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Will people like him ever finish buttoning their sleeves (or stop taking pictures while doing it?)
Re: "I Am Where I Am Today Because Of Luck" Tony Elumelu Writes On His Success by DonroxyII: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Revolution2022:
One way Or the other,you have an underhand dealings.
That's alright for all Wealthy Men Since Year 0 !

Doesn't mean God would forsake them because what they passed through to Emerge where they are today no be Play if to say na Play Everyone would have been like them!

Rich People are those Favoured By God the most both on earth and in heaven except rich people wey be Dullard ....

If you no use Wealth Buy Heaven wetin u wan use am Buy

This is a Man that can wake up and decided to end Generational Poverty for Ten People by giving them 5Million each to support their Businesses, Start Up and Hustles ... and God go jus siddon dey look ....

N10M tithe and N10,000 tithe no go give same reward na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / Top 10 Biggest Mistakes In The Tech World History That Cost Billions Of Dollars / Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.