Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Thinking About Trading Forex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thinking About Trading Forex (458 Views)

Thinking About Maximising The Business Potential! Contact Leading SEM Marketing / Top 12 Reasons To Start Trading Forex In Nigeria 2020 / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking About Trading Forex by penguin2021(f): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
I've been thinking about trading forex for a while now, but I haven't really started yet. I've been doing some reading, and it seems like the most important thing to do is to find a good broker. So what are some good brokers that you guys have heard of? Also, is there anything else I should know before getting started?
Re: Thinking About Trading Forex by Dididrumz(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
penguin2021:
I've been thinking about trading forex for a while now, but I haven't really started yet. I've been doing some reading, and it seems like the most important thing to do is to find a good broker. So what are some good brokers that you guys have heard of? Also, is there anything else I should know before getting started?

Be very careful with forex trading.

For brokers, just stick with forextime.com (fxtm.com) they are the best broker so far.

I've been trading with them for over 6 years.
Seamless deposit and withdrawal methods.

And a top notch customer support team.
Re: Thinking About Trading Forex by pixie2: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
I am a forex trader and I have been doing this for 5 years. Without practice it will do nothing. You should expect to lose money at first because you're probably going to make mistakes, but as long as you keep reading and learning from your mistakes, eventually you'll find yourself making money regularly.
Re: Thinking About Trading Forex by crysmile(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
If you're interested in trading forex, it's important to understand how brokers work. There are a lot of different brokers out there, and each one has their own rules and regulations. You should spend some time studying the broker's website so that you can make an informed decision about what type of trading account is best for you. It can take a lot of time to get started with forex trading, but it's well worth it! If you're looking for more information on the subject, check out new article here about forex bonus.

(1) (Reply)

An Overview Of Educational Content / Short Distance Moving Companies / Sustainable Grooming: Pamper Your Pooch With Planet-friendly Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.