Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup (39758 Views)

You Don't Have Dignity - Hamann Slams Ronaldo Over Decision After Morocco Game / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) / Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Wapavi255: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Follow me and enjoy this Christmas money from palm

Palm pay good campaign just started this November and it ending on first week of December on the 6th, people are making money from it even old user too

They are giving new user 6,000 naira that join and register through the verify campaign link and you must withdraw instantly after you receive the money.

Also old user like me can benefit also by using another number to register and get the bonus

and you can get more money by using different numbers to register and collect 6,000 each time till you reach your limit

To get the bonus you will need the verify campaign link to use and register on palmpay only to get the bonus which you can find it here in this Facebook post click the Facebook link below.
https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0f5PooufZiF5UmMLcLzL4t13HNXqLaVGmaVRZgr2gBnpDxrXWFwJFd156kfSvd65Zl/?app=fbl

Follow the instructions in the post to register successfully.... Don't forget to send me #1000 to my account after you receive the #6,000 to your account as appreciation for showing you this update... 9. 0 .8. . 3 6. 2. 6. 6. 5 . 7 palmpay thanks

Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Realists(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Allahu Akbar loading......

Your mumu never do ?.

2 Likes

Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Vv
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by meobizy(f): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
THE WORLD IS IN CHAOS!!!
It seems we cannot even begin to count the signs.

We are witnesses to the biggest unveiling of bible prophecy that has ever been seen in the history of the world.

I pray with all that is in me that everyone has their house in order.

There is a spirit of darkness blanketing the entire Planet.

So many have been turned over to a debased mind.

Folks It is no longer “Get Ready”! At this point you had better “Be Ready”, King JESUS CHRIST is on his way.
I woke up an hour later than usual. A sign of the end time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Angelfrost(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Much ado about an ordinary game

A group stage for that matter o!
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by OGwales(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
THE WORLD IS IN CHAOS!!!

We are witnesses to the biggest unveiling of bible prophecy that has ever been seen in the history of the world.

Folks It is no longer “Get Ready”! At this point you had better “Be Ready”, King JESUS CHRIST is on his way.

This mumu don come with him garbage story again
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Chris2863(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
THE WORLD IS IN CHAOS!!!

yen yen yen yen all the time
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Julliet1122: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
THE WORLD IS IN CHAOS!!!

Agba� You must take advantage of it to perish your end time gospel
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by frankson1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
This very old news undecided
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
no wonder them award undeserved penalty to Ronaldo because them nor want make a "white star" lose to an African country cool

Racism is evil, it's the evil and it's REAL!
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Mccullum: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
I think those that quickly condemned Africans in a situation whereby such act happened in any African country,

this is Europe, it happening right there, human behaviours are similar, you can see how painful they

felt for Arab country from the continent of Africa won European country in world cup

I can't call them racists, I see it as reaction for the suffering of defeating pains. undecided

1 Like

Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Khaihsan(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
no wonder them award undeserved penalty to Ronaldo because them nor want make a "white star" lose to an African country cool
This is a village where some called civilized people
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by owomano(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]OK na
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Mensonges: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
THE WORLD IS IN CHAOS!!!

Just because of one insignificant riot in Belgium, you now conclude that the world is in chaos?

Are you aware that the world has always been in chaos since ages?
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by EtinosaDLaw(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

A group stage for that matter o!

Come imagine say na semi finals or finals
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Kajaard: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Vipro:
Please is business education a good course to study in Nigeria university?

Is it restricted to only the teaching sector?

You have been asking this same question in over 20 threads in the past 2 weeks now.

If you cannot make up your mind at this point and with the responses given to you it then means that school is not meant for you and your brain is not working well. Go look for a menial job to do then.
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by viodemus: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
These could be arab Moroccan infiltrators. Just trying to destroy beautiful European cities.

They need to look at that factor properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by ABG2222: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Vipro:

Yes it is only restricted to teaching. Why not go for a better course subject in education ie English edu,math edu,biology edu,physics edu etc
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by 8stargeneral: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hooligans they need to put them in jail...so,if them be Nigeria wey dey loose match all d time them for done kill people finish
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Vinex4uba(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Business Education is a good course but remember Nigeria of today don't care for what you studied but what tech or skills you can carryout with your head and hands...
Vipro:

I studied Physics Education during my University days, today I am a system/phone hardware and software technician...

1 Like

Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by juman(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Craziness.
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by fishbone11(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
From wars, Lawlessness, Earthquakes, Pestilences, Protests, volcanic activities and so much more, THE WORLD IS IN CHAOS!!!
But things are not falling apart! They are Falling unto place.

Abeg just shut up
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Vipro(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kajaard:

You have been asking this same question in over 20 threads in the past 2 weeks now.

If you cannot make up your mind at this point and with the responses given to you it then means that school is not meant for you and your brain is not working well. Go look for a menial job to do then.

Ever heard of the word "Diverse opinion"? shocked

Well, I will keep on asking and you will keep on counting, seems you have finally been employed sire.
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by BRIMBRAM: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
By the time Iran win U.S nah that time we go see VAUWLENCE grin

2 Likes

Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
elpochas:
Africans who do us this thing na?

Abeg pack your things. Who trouser hepp. lol
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Gerrard59(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
All cultures are not equal, some cultures are more equal than others.

1 Like

Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Adakintroy: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Human being

After many stress we though of fun to relieve us..but still end OUP stressing ourselves.

It was never about kicking a round thing around by 22men. It was about dominating other men
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by Kajaard: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Vipro:

Ever heard of the word "Diverse opinion"? shocked

Well, I will keep on asking and you will keep on counting, seems you have finally been employed sire.

Lol
Re: Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup by ATLIEN2027: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
From wars, Lawlessness, Earthquakes, Pestilences, Protests, volcanic activities and so much more, THE WORLD IS IN CHAOS!!!
But things are not falling apart! They are Falling unto place.

This mumu man again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad / Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records / Taye Taiwo Looks Fresh And Cute In Recent Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.