Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) (63229 Views)

Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration / Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nice one chioma look chobby she might be pregnant again...
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Stop capping rubbish and go n sleep jare.
ebufa:

Davido's paternal grand mother is an Igbo woman.........25% of his genes is Igbo, all his children with Chioma will have near 75% igbo genes! The first language of Davido's dad is Igbo. God will gift the couple more kids!
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
jaybenugo:
Chioma was seen wearing a ring on her wedding finger during the inauguration of Davido's uncle, Ademola Adeleke, as Osun State governor today, IGBERETV reports.

Davido was earlier spotted with a ring on his wedding finger. This is coming after rumours of a secret marriage between Davido and Chioma.
So if them wear wedding ring waiting come be our own matter there? Una go just turn monitoring committee for another person life
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by codemaniacs: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tamilore11:
U talk like a fool. Davido’s mum is Benin. She is not igbo st all. And when did kids start claiming mother’s tribe? Omooo��. U ppl suffer inferiority complex. Davido speaks Yoruba like mad. All his relatives are all Yoruba. His uncle is even a governor of a Yoruba state!!! His late uncle was an Honourable in Yoruba state. U Dey claim Davido to igbo? U well so? Even their surname is pure Yoruba. U re sick in d head. Almost full blooded osun family, u say dem be almost full igbo. U Dey craze. Igbo kor, Indian hemp ni.

If you marry an Igbo woman and your son also marries an Igbo woman that means your grandson is 0.75 is Igbo even though he has your surname and can speak Yoruba..

TheChameleon whom I quoted spoke as if davido is 100% Yoruba which you yourself have also confirmed.

Davido grandma is Igbo then his mum is bini. That means davido is 0.25 Yoruba..

Your abuses can't make him 100% Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by TheChameleon: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
codemaniacs:

If you marry an Igbo woman and your son also marries an Igbo woman that means your grandson is 0.75 is Igbo even though he has your surname and can speak Yoruba..

TheChameleon whom I quoted spoke as if davido is 100% Yoruba which you yourself have also confirmed.

Sorry. Na papa get pikin. Davido is an Osun indigene. Your calculations mean nothing.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kia..davido reduce o...stress is telling on thier faces just pretending for the camera...may God bless ur home again...this time nxt year u will celebrate the birth of another son...no one deserve to lost a child not even a worst enemy...may time and season heal u

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by Henrysaint1: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Suffering and smiling...Nkem n' ole!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
meobizy:
So she got an augmentation to look like a Yoruba woman? Kai, esteem issues.

A ring won’t stop him from impregnating women in the future. Knack him an ultimatum to not visit South Africa. Those southy females will poke holes in his condoms. Every female he kpenshes that way will add to the list of single mothers.

Type congratulations and shut up abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
codemaniacs:

davido is I:gbo. the only thing Yoruba about davido is his Yoruba name ( he definitely has an I:gbo name )..

his grandma was an I:gbo woman while his granddad was Yoruba, that makes davido's father half Igbo half Yoruba.

davido's father also married an I:gbo woman, which makes all their children ( davido and his siblings ) 0.75 I:gbo and 0.25 Yoruba.
simp nor go love like mumu o...make ur wife nor go pres ur mumu botton o..so that u nor go go do change of name from ur surname to ur fathers inlaws name...which day man start to do change of name..its a woman thing leave it for them..ur job is to work and control the home...women is irrelevant when it comes to tribe of origin after marrige grow up

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
She is the chosen one
yea she's in
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by codemaniacs: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheChameleon:

Sorry. Na papa get pikin. Davido is an Osun indigene. Your calculations mean nothing.
osazsky:
simp nor go love like mumu o...make ur wife nor go pres ur mumu botton o..so that u nor go go do change of name from ur surname to ur fathers inlaws name...which day man start to do change of name..its a woman thing leave it for them..ur job is to work and control the home...women is irrelevant when it comes to tribe of origin after marrige grow up

Ti:nubu is also an Osun indigene but he has sidelined Lagos indigenes in Lagos State and he is full Yoruba unlike Da:vido.

It's only a matter of time before the next generation of A:deletes ( who will not be full Yoruba) start marginalizing full Yoruba Osun indigenes.
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

We no longer have womb watchers again, it's now RING CHECKERS.

Nothing like privacy for me and my fellow celebrities

Instead of you to hit the studio and make an actual celebrity of yourself, you're here steady catching cruise and making a fool of yourself whilst at it.

Kontinuu.
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by smithyemy: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
I wish Davido and Chioma the best.
Please, let's allow their marriage to be peaceful marriage.
After all, they both love themselves.

It is only in Nigeria people use their ancient and outdated mentality to Analyse why two couples should not get married.

I prayed that the Almighty God shall in no distant future bless their union with another child in Jesus name.

My fellow Nairaland please let's not abuse anyone that express his or her own feelings.
After all everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Same we heard last time before Davido scored another one in London
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by lexyking(m): 12:09am On Nov 29, 2022
What's with this complex issues that you're exhibiting? Which one be gene calculation formula Wey you dey bring so?

Are you too simple to understand that what matters most is the culture in which a child is brought up? Abi na by gene percentage human being dey behave? Anyways for your information, chioma's mother is a Yoruba woman, so Oya do the gene calculation make we see.

codemaniacs:

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by Dejavu44: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2022
codemaniacs:

davido is I:gbo. the only thing Yoruba about davido is his Yoruba name ( he definitely has an I:gbo name )..

his grandma was an I:gbo woman while his granddad was Yoruba, that makes davido's father half Igbo half Yoruba.

davido's father also married an I:gbo woman, which makes all their children ( davido and his siblings ) 0.75 I:gbo and 0.25 Yoruba.
True.
Davido is only 25% yoruba. He only using is Yoruba surname to cash out. His uncle is 50% yoruba, In other climes wher they do proper background checks , his uncle might not be eligible to become governor
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:27am On Nov 29, 2022
Happy for them. Godbless thier union.
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by Moh247: 1:18am On Nov 29, 2022
As a Gentleman and an Omoluabi he had no other choice than to finally marry her and give her assurance to console her for her loss
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by int0x80(m): 1:21am On Nov 29, 2022
It's over, everyone should go now grin grin
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 2:08am On Nov 29, 2022
HML and P with Long life with more children. Jqh bless
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by Pickmycall: 2:47am On Nov 29, 2022
She fit don get another belle whether them go reborn ifeanyi jnr.Of all davido babymamas,na only chioma no dey give am babymama drama.She just dey her lane.
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:49am On Nov 29, 2022
Entertainers have taken over the government house...
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by viceddy95(m): 3:17am On Nov 29, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
David is a talentless fool..
He will never smell Grammy nomination till he will kick the bucket
For not wishing your fellow human being well,you are a confirmed wizard….

1 Like

Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by generalwo(m): 3:31am On Nov 29, 2022
obiekunie01:
Davido needs serious therapy and prayers.

just look into his eyes and you will see he is almost dead inside from deep soul pains.

Even chioma looks much much more alive.

May help come his way really fast.

..... Weldone o... Uncle soulo..... Seer of the soul!!!
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by Jostoman: 3:42am On Nov 29, 2022
The smile on davido's face just dey sweet my belle.
Re: Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

We no longer have womb watchers again, it's now RING CHECKERS.

Nothing like privacy for me and my fellow celebrities
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.