Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Atiku On Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku On Education (266 Views)

Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku On Education by abbanhajia: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
I'm convinced that educating people is the biggest improvement you can give them as a community.
In our country,education is so poor that poor children have no access to quality education
If I have the opportunity,education is my 1st priority for our country's development- Atiku Abubakar.

1 Share

Re: Atiku On Education by Sufyaan003(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
I have 100% sure that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will be the next president 2023 insha Allah
Because he has all the qualities to rule Nigeria

#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Atiku On Education by AbdulMaifura121: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
My love for Atiku continue to grow, anytime I see what will promote his campaign. May Almighty God give us this victory of president of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku On Education by REDshouse(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
U mean selling off all Nigerian Owned Universities to your friends and personal company
Re: Atiku On Education by SirNature23: 2:46am On Nov 29, 2022
No sane clime abandon her educational sector. Those that do live to regret their decision for generation. Nigeria has found herself among nations that pay lip service to education hence the death of public primary and secondary schools with the universities about to be killed too.
I love Atiku's vision for the educational sector and I pray he succeeds
Re: Atiku On Education by FatiMohammed123: 5:06am On Nov 29, 2022
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is the solution to nigeria a great man for the job

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences Senator Bassey Akpan To 42 Years For Stealing Public Funds / Senator Dino Melaye Calling Tinubu & Oshomhole Down / We Do Apc Youths See Peter Obi As A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.