Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Won't Lower My Standards To Please My Haters: Apostle Constance C. Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won't Lower My Standards To Please My Haters: Apostle Constance C. Friday (230 Views)

'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon / Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] / Davido: "I Am About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Lower My Standards To Please My Haters: Apostle Constance C. Friday by constancefriday(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
News
"I won't lower my standards to please my haters."

I won't turn into a demon to please demons, he says...
Many attempts to water down my ribena (as they'd often say around here) or outrightly pour sand in my cereal, are deliberate attempts to force me to lower my standards. I won't budge, I won't tilt, I remain unmoved, unfazed and unequivocal about my stance.

Those who're asking me to change my ministerial title to Pastor or Reverend or they'll never call me for big program...I won't change my ministerial title.

My ministerial title remains "Apostle"
Apostle means "Angel" I won't turn into a demon to please demons.

If you like deliberately refuse to call me, and rub it in by making sure I notice that you refused to call me....I won't lower my standards to bow to you instead of God.
I wish to unsay the good evening I said to you officially, I stooped beneath my level to tell you "good evening" by the way.

I won't change my ministerial title, my title is Apostle, I no dey change am...

You call me you no call me, I'm above sea level...

1 Share

Re: I Won't Lower My Standards To Please My Haters: Apostle Constance C. Friday by constancefriday(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
constancefriday:
News

Many attempts to water down my ribena (as they'd often say around here) or outrightly pour sand in my cereal, are deliberate attempts to force me to lower my standards. I won't budge, I won't tilt, I remain unmoved, unfazed and unequivocal about my stance.

Those who're asking me to change my ministerial title to Pastor or Reverend or they'll never call me for big program...I won't change my ministerial title.

If you like deliberately refuse to call me, and rub it in by making sure I notice that you refused to call me....I won't lower my standards to bow to you instead of God.
I wish to unsay the good evening I said to you officially, I stooped beneath my level to tell you "good evening" by the way.

Re: I Won't Lower My Standards To Please My Haters: Apostle Constance C. Friday by mercycarl: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
constancefriday:
News

Person wey God Don bless, God Don bless, ignore your haters.

(1) (Reply)

People Like you More When You're broke, Unpopular: Apostle Constance C. Friday / NEW Macbook Air Size, Release Date And Price - This Is What You Need To Know In / 2greidz Efejene Making A Movement On Returning Back To Delta State Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.