Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... (50935 Views)

Why Yorubas Are Telling Igbos To Leave Lagos, Foreigners Turn Them To Beggars / People Who Voted For Ikpeazu Twice Are Telling Us To Vote Wisely. / Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by Bobbiee: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Fact is, I've known for a while now that I must have been quite the bast@rd in my past life for me to have been reborn as a Nigerian. Nigerians, the majority of them are zombies. Not just zombies but blind and deaf ones, hell bent on dragging everyone else down the chasm of chaos, despair, and suffering that they reside and actually relish in. Even if Abacha ran for presidency again, a large number, maybe even the majority would troop out to vote for him, chanting some nonsense about him being their saviour.

I hope Nigeria is hit by the plague and over 100 million die horribly and painfully. There would have to be something that would flip the switch in their inept brains and cause it to start functioning like a human's again.
Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by Bobbiee: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
People wonder why I have a twisted outlook. I tell them, everyday I walk out the door, and all around me are nothing but animals of the lowest intelligence as to practically be docile zombies. I want to kill them all, alas that'd be murder. But I will always celebrate the death of each and every one of them until I meet my own miserable end.

Nigeria is my torment and the hell I must bear in the life before moving on to the next. There's no point trying to be good while in hell.

It's such a shame that a majority of the modern generations are a bunch of cowards, else they'd already start butchering themselves and I'd finally get to see the country burn
Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jostoman:
Most especially those lagos landlord slave in lagos.

There's evil everywhere, stop marginalizing it
Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by Maliqcious: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

You can never talk sensibly because of your negative and malevolent fixation with Yorubas and Tinubu.

Yes Tinubu is Lagos "Landlord" according to you and your IPOB compatriots.

Yet, has he supervised a situation where indigenous Lagos kids, barely two years old, are groomed to go and be begging for alms on streets across West Africa as is the case with the North?

Have you ever commented about the wickedness and sheer callousness of Northern leaders and elite, or even your own Igbo leaders, alongside your constant obsession with maligning Asiwaju?

What has Tinubu delivered, since our current democracy began in 1999, and what has Northern/Igbo leaders delivered in comparison?

Misplaced priority is the case with you Igbos. You have some of the most worthless leaders and States in Nigeria yet you retain malevolence focus on Tinubu who, regardless of what anyone says, has made Lagosians the premier citizens of Nigeria by far.

Joke is on you and your hateful mind
everybody knows that Tinubu only leads. He doesn’t really know how to serve. Tinubu was not the first 5 best governor from 1999-2007 let’s discuss Tinubu. In Lagos from 1999-2007 Lagos has water crisis, yes or no? Tinubu invented a scheme called win a home today most of those owner are no more the rightful owners. Lagos still remain the worst city to live in Tinubu era. A lot of dead bodies in the street high crime rate. Which infrastructure did Tinubu build. Hope you are logical enough to comprehend that. In most occasions you have to fight Tinubu to do what’s right for Lagos how many times Fashola has to beg Tinubu for overstepping I respect Fashola works even though we know other aspirant can do better. Ambode is a great governor too. Tinubu knows what slave master is and he play the game well enough.
Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by tesolat: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
How much is he earning? Talk is cheap.
he is
actually talking about fools like u
Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by KennethEnyi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nigerians are very stupid people
This country feels like it’s stuck in the 19th century

Fight me
Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by jojothaiv(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Praxis758:
Nigeria: a country where the oppressed, the poor and defeated are celebrating their cancerous rulers are heroes.
You need not go far, the praise singers will soon match in.

Patriotsleague:
He is absolutely right, we must reduce salaries, overheads and bogus allowances of senators, house of representatives members, president, vice president, governors. The nation is in a crises, we all must tighten our belt. Reducing cost of governance (administrative costs), we will have more to pay our civil servants, police and army.
Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by Lashist(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

You can never talk sensibly because of your negative and malevolent fixation with Yorubas and Tinubu.

Yet, has he supervised a situation where indigenous Lagos kids, barely two years old, are groomed to go and be begging for alms on streets across West Africa as is the case with the North?

Have you ever commented about the wickedness and sheer callousness of Northern leaders and elite, or even your own Igbo leaders, alongside your constant obsession with maligning Asiwaju?

What has Tinubu delivered, since our current democracy began in 1999, and what has Northern/Igbo leaders delivered in comparison?

Misplaced priority is the case with you Igbos. You have some of the most worthless leaders and States in Nigeria yet you retain malevolence focus on Tinubu who, regardless of what anyone says, has made Lagosians the premier citizens of Nigeria by far.

We agree we have useless governors...we say that everytime...but look at a useless idiot like you that probably earns less than 18k hailing APC like they have made your useless life any easier cheesy where have you called naija govt and whoever brought about APC useless...everyday you come online, hail them, insult people that insult the useless govt then go back to your suffering...naso you want dey live your life?? Goodluck cheesy
Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by magicminister: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Well said!! until the majority poor Nigerians wake up and join the middle class in pursuit of a better Nigeria, we are not going anywhere forward!! The poor consistently vote based on tribal, religious and financial sentiments!!

1 Like

Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by Tycyborg(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
christianjoy:
Nigerians like suffering but Nature shall take control

Because Nigerians like suffering but pretend to hate it. I kept saying this. If you give a typical poor Nigerian a chance to enrich him or her, he or she will even try to deep you down so you all can be in the same category instead of trying to work things so both of you can stand taller...
Who are the political class without the country's citizens? Who are the government without the civil servants?
Truth is we all love the suffering and we deliberately suffer each other just for ego sake or to show power or class...
The civil servants are the government and they are the most corrupt... Poor people opress and suppress each other till there is nothing left. A supress b, b supress c and so on and the circles continue. So we should blame the government which are the citizens...
An example is the self inflation we heap on ourselves because of our greed.
A meet seller and farmers inflate price out of greed forgetting he will eat food, food seller inflate prices forgetting he will transport, transporter inflate price forgetting he will eat food and the circles continue...
But who do they all blame for their greed, Government forgetting we are the government.
Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by christianjoy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wow you have give the perfect example people always want you be like them
If anyone brings negative energy to me
He/she is going back for good
Tycyborg:

Because Nigerians like suffering but pretend to hate it. I kept saying this. If you give a typical poor Nigerian a chance to enrich him or her, he or she will even try to deep you down so you all can be in the same category instead of trying to work things so both of you can stand taller...
Who are the political class without the country's citizens? Who are the government without the civil servants?
Truth is we all love the suffering and we deliberately suffer each other just for ego sake or to show power or class...
The civil servants are the government and they are the most corrupt... Poor people opress and suppress each other till there is nothing left. A supress b, b supress c and so on and the circles continue. So we should blame the government which are the citizens...
An example is the self inflation we heap on ourselves because of our greed.
A meet seller and farmers inflate price out of greed forgetting he will eat food, food seller inflate prices forgetting he will transport, transporter inflate price forgetting he will eat food and the circles continue...
But who do they all blame for their greed, Government forgetting we are the government.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
cliqtips:
Those who earn N37m a month are telling those who earn N18k a month that paying them 30k will lead to inflation.
But the victims earning 18k monthly would happily kill and die in protection of the interests of those sodomizing them.”

— Dele Farotimi

Harriet Tubman, said: “she could have freed a thousand more slaves if they knew they were slaves.”
True story..

“Happy slaves are the bitterest enemies to freedom.” Says Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

The above shows that Nigerians are happy with their sufferings.

Bitter truth, if the masses will act accordingly everything will be alright but tribalism, ethnicity, regionalism and religious begot is the weapon they used to divide us to enable them rule us and loot the national treasury while the fools celebrate them as heroes.
Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by zudozz: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2022
The Nigerian masses do not have sense at all.

A country that goes all over the world begging for loans n grants, a country where people are dying due to insecurity and hunger and they are paying lawmakers #37,000,000.00 monthly salary! And we are still looking for solution to our problem.
Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by Reference(m): 4:13am On Dec 02, 2022
That is why I no longer speak on these matters. We are set in our ways and with a few weeks left to the chance (hopefully not the last chance) to be considered a worthwhile enterprise to be invested in, the citizens of this country are hellbent at repeating their mistakes yet again.

Once again, yet again, again and again I will say, that without restructuring, it is impossible for this country to have a better tomorrow.

So we just sit down as fellow citizens and waste our lifetime wishing for a better country that we all together cannot deliver by the state of our present will.
Re: Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... by imagrg(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
But Uptown Babies don't cry.
For they don't know what suffering is like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate / IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.